Gakuen Alice, Vol. 10 (Gakuen Alice, #10)

Gakuen Alice, Vol. 10 (学園アリス / Gakuen Alice #10)

4.42 of 5 stars 4.42  ·  rating details  ·  715 ratings  ·  10 reviews
It's time for New Year's, which also makes it Mikan's birthday. But will her special day get lost in the latest whirl of crazy Academy celebrations? And what happens when you combine an invitation to the elite Flower Garden Association's New Year's party (a girls-only event!) with a very sticky prank? Natsume's definitely up to something, but Mikan is left baffled as to wh...more
Published March 9th 2010 by TokyoPop (first published April 19th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Gakuen Alice, Vol. 10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gakuen Alice, Vol. 10

Jeffrey
I think I've figured out my (latest) problem with this series that continues to frustrate me with its great potential and stumbling execution.

Tachibana Higuchi is writing both an epic fantasy and a school drama simultaneously and the petty moments of school drama are in stark contrast to the larger issues in the overall manga.

Those events just feel even smaller and pettier because of this contrast and destroy the overall mood. Things that would be serious in a school drama don't feel series in...more
Chelsea
I loved this book! It was a great volume of this series and I can't wait for the next volume to come out as well!

Contains Chapters: 53 - 58
Chapter 57: A Bad Feeling
Chapter 58: Out of the Ordinary
Chapter 58.5: The Thorny Garden
Ashley Chen
Seriously, this is so good. Sometime I hate myself for my ability to read slow. The anticipation for the next page literally have be flailing. Who's this Aoi? I wonder. Anyway, I can't wait to the next volume. Oh yeah, I liked the little Special Chapter at the end of this volume. Cute!
Doreen
Definitely setting up for bigger things to happen in the next volume. I enjoyed the use of gossip and school-yard mentalities to set tone, particularly when it came to the rumors dealing with the Flower Garden Association. Looking forward to the next in the series, as always.
Kate
Gakuen Alice is such a cute little story. The exchanges between Natsume and Mikan are darling and of course Hotaru is hilarious as always. Can't wait for the next volume.
Michelle Wardhaugh
The odd mix of malice and moe, dark and cute, really works for this series. I couldn't put the volume down and am anxious for the next installment.
Rajab Al-mukarrom
sampe volume 10 dulu.
entar pinjem lagi ke rental komik terdekat seri selanjutnya. ^^
Almira
I'm starting to really change my mind about what I want to see for the ending.
Anjali
I LOVE GAKUEN ALICE!! I feel bad for Luca but gooooo Natsume!!
Diiana Gomez
Diiana Gomez marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Sunshine Dane
Sunshine Dane marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Rachel Dawson
Rachel Dawson marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
  • Shugo Chara! Volume 11 (Shugo Chara!, #11)
  • Special A, Vol. 15 (Special A, #15)
  • My Sweet Kaicho, Vol. 8
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 17
[[If you're looking for a French translation, search under "L'académie Alice", with the engine set to amazon.fr.]]

Tachibana Higuchi (樋口 橘, HIGUCHI Tachibana), born 1976-03-16 , is a Japanese manga artist. In year 1996, she first made her debut work in Bessatsu Hana to Yume's 5th issue, entitled 5 Gatsu no Sakura (『5月のサクラ』?).

During an interview with Tokyopop, she gave a detailed account of how she...more
More about Tachibana Higuchi...
Gakuen Alice, Vol. 01 (Gakuen Alice, #1) Gakuen Alice, Vol. 02 (Gakuen Alice, #2) Gakuen Alice, Vol. 07 (Gakuen Alice, #7) Gakuen Alice, Vol. 04 (Gakuen Alice, #4) Gakuen Alice, Vol. 03 (Gakuen Alice, #3)