Start by marking “Gakuen Alice, Vol. 10 (Gakuen Alice, #10)” as Want to Read:
Gakuen Alice, Vol. 10 (Gakuen Alice, #10)

Gakuen Alice, Vol. 10 (学園アリス [Gakuen Alice] #10)

4.46  ·  Rating Details ·  1,167 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
It's time for New Year's, which also makes it Mikan's birthday. But will her special day get lost in the latest whirl of crazy Academy celebrations? And what happens when you combine an invitation to the elite Flower Garden Association's New Year's party (a girls-only event!) with a very sticky prank? Natsume's definitely up to something, but Mikan is left baffled as to wh ...more
Published March 9th 2010 by TokyoPop (first published April 19th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Gakuen Alice, Vol. 10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gakuen Alice, Vol. 10

Ahmad Sharabiani
Alice Academy = Gakuen Alice, Vol. 10 (Gakuen Alice, #10), Tachibana Higuchi
Katie
Feb 08, 2016 Katie rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, completed
see full review @ Katie's Corner

It has been a long time since I set down and read a very long manga. Yup, you’re not mistaken, there are 180 chapters and 31 volumes in total. Ns truth to be told I actually wanted it to continue, but maybe it will, in a spin-off series, I am still dreaming about that, but if t will, I’ll definitely put the notice on the blog.

But let me get back to the story. To say the truth it has been around a week since I started writing this review, and it’s only because ther
Jeffrey
I think I've figured out my (latest) problem with this series that continues to frustrate me with its great potential and stumbling execution.

Tachibana Higuchi is writing both an epic fantasy and a school drama simultaneously and the petty moments of school drama are in stark contrast to the larger issues in the overall manga.

Those events just feel even smaller and pettier because of this contrast and destroy the overall mood. Things that would be serious in a school drama don't feel series in
Mikaela
Apr 05, 2015 Mikaela rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Lol Natsume pretending to still be stuck with Mikan. XD haha! But i have a feeling that his sister is still alive and is actually in that place. The flower princess are creepy and Grr.. those girls are also annoying! Not letting Mikan eat and making fun of her! So mean. -.- good thing Natsume is there. :)
Chelsea
Aug 15, 2011 Chelsea rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shoujo-manga
I loved this book! It was a great volume of this series and I can't wait for the next volume to come out as well!

Contains Chapters: 53 - 58
Chapter 58: Out of the Ordinary
Chapter 58.5: The Thorny Garden
Ashley Chen
Dec 23, 2012 Ashley Chen rated it it was amazing
Seriously, this is so good. Sometime I hate myself for my ability to read slow. The anticipation for the next page literally have be flailing. Who's this Aoi? I wonder. Anyway, I can't wait to the next volume. Oh yeah, I liked the little Special Chapter at the end of this volume. Cute!
Doreen
Nov 17, 2010 Doreen rated it really liked it
Definitely setting up for bigger things to happen in the next volume. I enjoyed the use of gossip and school-yard mentalities to set tone, particularly when it came to the rumors dealing with the Flower Garden Association. Looking forward to the next in the series, as always.
Michelle Wardhaugh
The odd mix of malice and moe, dark and cute, really works for this series. I couldn't put the volume down and am anxious for the next installment.
Kate
Mar 05, 2010 Kate rated it it was amazing
Gakuen Alice is such a cute little story. The exchanges between Natsume and Mikan are darling and of course Hotaru is hilarious as always. Can't wait for the next volume.
Phoebe Andamo
Sep 11, 2015 Phoebe Andamo rated it really liked it
New Year's day & Mikan's birthday. Tsubasa pranked the kids by putting powder in their mochi. Hotaru got an invitation for the exclusive Hana Hime party.
Andrea Huicochea
Andrea Huicochea rated it liked it
Nov 28, 2014
Melanie H
Melanie H rated it liked it
Oct 20, 2013
Claudette
Claudette rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2016
Linda Lam
Linda Lam rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2015
Binu
Binu rated it really liked it
Jul 26, 2015
Sara
Sara rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2014
WatermeLoonie
WatermeLoonie rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2012
Bryant Hamza
Bryant Hamza rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2015
Dulce Avila
Dulce Avila rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2015
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2011
Genie
Genie rated it it was amazing
Apr 25, 2013
Kimdieu Tran
Kimdieu Tran rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2013
Rei
Rei rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2012
Arya
Arya rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2016
Andrea Leckington
Andrea Leckington rated it it was amazing
Aug 23, 2016
KS
KS rated it it was amazing
Nov 07, 2016
Karina Perez
Karina Perez rated it really liked it
Oct 29, 2015
Kateland
Kateland rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2015
Nessie Night
Nessie Night rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2011
Fły
Fły rated it really liked it
Dec 12, 2013
  • Special A, Vol. 16 (Special A, #16)
  • Shugo Chara!, Vol. 8: With a Little Help From Their Friends (Shugo Chara!, #8)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 10 (Maid Sama!, #10)
  • Hana to Akuma, Vol. 08
  • La Corda d'Oro, Volume 6
[[If you're looking for a French translation, search under "L'académie Alice", with the engine set to amazon.fr.]]

Tachibana Higuchi (樋口 橘, HIGUCHI Tachibana), born 1976-03-16 , is a Japanese manga artist. In year 1996, she first made her debut work in Bessatsu Hana to Yume's 5th issue, entitled 5 Gatsu no Sakura (『5月のサクラ』?).

During an interview with Tokyopop, she gave a detailed account of how she
More about Tachibana Higuchi...

学園アリス [Gakuen Alice] (1 - 10 of 31 books)
  • Gakuen Alice, Vol. 01 (Gakuen Alice, #1)
  • Gakuen Alice, Vol. 02 (Gakuen Alice, #2)
  • Gakuen Alice, Vol. 03 (Gakuen Alice, #3)
  • Gakuen Alice, Vol. 04 (Gakuen Alice, #4)
  • Gakuen Alice, Vol. 05 (Gakuen Alice, #5)
  • Gakuen Alice, Vol. 06 (Gakuen Alice, #6)
  • Gakuen Alice, Vol. 07 (Gakuen Alice, #7)
  • Gakuen Alice, Vol. 08 (Gakuen Alice, #8)
  • Gakuen Alice, Vol. 09 (Gakuen Alice, #9)
  • Gakuen Alice, Vol. 11 (Gakuen Alice, #11)