Start by marking “All Tied Up (Pleasure Inn, #1)” as Want to Read:
All Tied Up (Pleasure Inn, #1)

All Tied Up (Pleasure Inn #1)

3.24 of 5 stars 3.24  ·  rating details  ·  271 ratings  ·  21 reviews

Need the job done right? Get a handyman with the right-tools.

Pleasure Inn, Book 1

Interior decorator Lindsay Bell jumped at the chance to help restore the old inn at Mason Creek. What could be more fun than letting her imagination run wild on an unlimited budget? Eagerly she plans to turn her assigned room into a fantasy BDSM playground.

All she expected from her newly h

Published (first published April 30th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about All Tied Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Tied Up

A Child al Confino by Enrico LametDeliverance by Brittany ComeauxFixing Freddie by Paula MunierThe Secret Holocaust Diaries by Nonna BannisterThe Odyssey by Homer
Lendable Nook Books
9th out of 16 books — 3 voters
Wicked Ties by Shayla BlackBackstage Pass by Olivia CunningKnight by Kristen AshleyDecadent by Shayla BlackThe Professor's Plaything by Normandie Alleman
SugarKink BDSM
250th out of 270 books — 231 voters

More lists with this book...

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
This review was posted at Under The Covers

This is the first book in the Pleasure Inn series. The premises of the series are basically three best friends who haven't had the best of luck with men and have decided to stay away from them!! Enter the Goddess of Passion to the rescue! She has decided to take it upon herself to help them find happiness... and sexual bliss! ;)

All Tied Up is the story of Lindsay. She is an interior designer and has been hired by, yes, mystery client/Goddess of Passion,...more
Cynthia (aka Artemis)
A novella that has a mixture of paranormal, light BDSM with a contemporary feel. A goddess of passion, Pamina (with "cat" Abra in tow) takes on a challenge when she overhears three women who
uttered the dismal words "sworn off men", it meant she had work to do. It was time for her to summon a bit of magic, spread a little passion and show these women they were far too young to rely on sex toys for the rest of their lives.

The story focuses on Lindsay and her remodeling of a room at the Pleasure In...more
Lori
2.5. This read kind of like a Blaze, but with less substance. I really like the premise, but I think each of the 3 heroines deserve a full-length book.
Jennefer
The first in a series of three stories about three friends who have decided, each for their own reasons, to swear off men. Now apparently if you are having trouble with men all you need to do is swear them off and say these magic words "Just because we've all sworn off men, certainly doesn't mean we have to lock down the candy shop, girls." with the intention to do a ton of masturbating and *poof* you have now summoned Pamina the Goddess of Passion who will immediately set you up with your soul...more
Angelina
Ah, romance. As in romance novel. As in completely implausible plot sprinkled with gratuitous sex and overly romantic gestures no real man would ever perform for a flesh-and-blood woman.

Which is probably why I love the genre. It gives me an outlet for my fantasies that men really do want to sweep women off their feet and put their needs and wants ahead of (or, at least, on the same level as) their own.

No romance novel is great, at least, not in my eyes. Every one lacks any shred of plausibilit...more
Kimberly
My review is cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/revie...

Lindsay Bell has sworn off men; she’s been used enough, thank you very much. She’s determined to focus on the interior decorating company she runs with her two best friends, Anna and Candace. But their newest assignment, turning an old Victorian home into an inn for lovers, is about to turn Lindsay’s celibate world upside down. With an unlimited budget and an assignment to design a room any way she wants, L...more
Mrs. Missive
This was a great little quick read. Basic premise is a sex goddess comes to earth to help three friends who have "sworn off men" to get some yummy hunky goodness. The story centers around Lindsay, who is designing a BDSM room for her new client (this would be the sex goddess in cognito).

Just so happens a wall needs taken down and a yummy handyman needs to be hired. Well turns out he's handy with his hands in more ways than one.

This is a quick read, so no deep meaning or anything earth shatteri...more
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
Mmmmmm....bondage sex with a virtual stranger. So hot! This book was getting really high marks until they started spouting the I love yous towards the end...really? They don't HAVE to fall in love...when a book is over a period of a few days a HFN is sometimes better.

______________________________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic eBook Exchange
♆ BookAddict ~ La Crimson Femme
This was a free read from Amazon. Right after I read this, I ended up purchasing the following two. This is a very short cute story that I enjoyed and had fun reading. It's nothing too complex and Ms. Fox has a good sense of humour when she writes this story. The sex scenes were decent.
Karsyn
i never noticed the paranormal tags or i wouldn't have chosen to read this. i felt it was so uncalled for, i just didn't care for it. would have been a stronger story without it.
Mollie *scoutrmom*
A pleasant story of mild BDSM and love at first sight.

Ridiculous. Good sex scenes, but we don't get to know the protagonists at all well. Characterizations: shallow at best.
Bungle Midnight Reads
This is a nice bed time story. Not really sure I understood why there was a need for the paranormal element to the story. I think it's a nice short story if you want a quick read.
Ashley
Free on kindle. A short fun sexy story about three friends who are interior designers and are hired to Each design a fantasy room of their choosing for a "lovers inn".
Aymee
A very steamy and different kind of story. Am looking forward to reading the other two in the series as well. Unique idea for a story setting as well.
Rebecca Nufer
This was an easy read. I enjoyed it so much, I searched for others by this author.
Tamela
I was not happy overall with this book. It was a waste of time.
Kathy Chung
a bit disappointing. can't feel much sparks between the two of them.
♡Kimberly♡
Bought this today on the Kindle
Cassandra
Cassandra marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Kathryn Prine
Kathryn Prine marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Daniela
Daniela marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Maureen
Maureen marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Tommie-Ann
Tommie-Ann marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
  • All in Time
  • Venus in Blue Jeans (Konigsburg, #1)
  • The Sacrifice (Forbidden, #1)
  • Seducing Jane Porter (Jane Porter, #1)
  • Undercover Lover (Take Me, Lover, #2)
  • The Next Big Thing
  • Icy Heat (Heat Series)
  • Erotique (Naughty Nooners)
  • Hot Moon Rising
  • Rough Cut (Black and White Collection, #3)
  • Soul Catcher (The Outsider #1)
  • Snowy Night Seduction
  • Spirit's Release
  • Playing Hardball
  • Northfield
  • The Matchmakers
  • Destiny by Design
  • The Pearl at the Gate
New York Times and USA today Best selling author, Cathryn is a wife, mom, sister, daughter, and friend. She loves dogs, sunny weather, anything chocolate (she never says no to a brownie) pizza and red wine. She has two teenagers who keep her busy with their never ending activities, and a husband who is convinced he can turn her into a mixed martial arts fan. Cathryn can never find balance in her l...more
More about Cathryn Fox...
Hold Me Down Hard One on One Pleasure Control (Pleasure Games, #1) Pleasure Prolonged (Pleasure Games, #2) The Hot Line