Start by marking “All Tied Up (Pleasure Inn, #1)” as Want to Read:
All Tied Up (Pleasure Inn, #1)

All Tied Up (Pleasure Inn #1)

Need the job done right? Get a handyman with the right-tools.

Pleasure Inn, Book 1

Interior decorator Lindsay Bell jumped at the chance to help restore the old inn at Mason Creek. What could be more fun than letting her imagination run wild on an unlimited budget? Eagerly she plans to turn her assigned room into a fantasy BDSM playground.

All she expected from her newly

Published (first published April 30th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about All Tied Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Tied Up

Kimberly
My review is cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/revie...

Lindsay Bell has sworn off men; she’s been used enough, thank you very much. She’s determined to focus on the interior decorating company she runs with her two best friends, Anna and Candace. But their newest assignment, turning an old Victorian home into an inn for lovers, is about to turn Lindsay’s celibate world upside down. With an unlimited budget and an assignment to design a room any way she wants, L
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
This review was posted at Under The Covers

This is the first book in the Pleasure Inn series. The premises of the series are basically three best friends who haven't had the best of luck with men and have decided to stay away from them!! Enter the Goddess of Passion to the rescue! She has decided to take it upon herself to help them find happiness... and sexual bliss! ;)

All Tied Up is the story of Lindsay. She is an interior designer and has been hired by, yes, mystery client/Goddess of Passion,
Cynthia
A novella that has a mixture of paranormal, light BDSM with a contemporary feel. A goddess of passion, Pamina (with "cat" Abra in tow) takes on a challenge when she overhears three women who
uttered the dismal words "sworn off men", it meant she had work to do. It was time for her to summon a bit of magic, spread a little passion and show these women they were far too young to rely on sex toys for the rest of their lives.

The story focuses on Lindsay and her remodeling of a room at the Pleasure In
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
This was a free read from Amazon. Right after I read this, I ended up purchasing the following two. This is a very short cute story that I enjoyed and had fun reading. It's nothing too complex and Ms. Fox has a good sense of humour when she writes this story. The sex scenes were decent.
Lori
Jul 26, 2010 Lori rated it it was ok
2.5. This read kind of like a Blaze, but with less substance. I really like the premise, but I think each of the 3 heroines deserve a full-length book.
Jennefer
Jul 18, 2010 Jennefer rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica, quickies
The first in a series of three stories about three friends who have decided, each for their own reasons, to swear off men. Now apparently if you are having trouble with men all you need to do is swear them off and say these magic words "Just because we've all sworn off men, certainly doesn't mean we have to lock down the candy shop, girls." with the intention to do a ton of masturbating and *poof* you have now summoned Pamina the Goddess of Passion who will immediately set you up with your soul ...more
Angelina
Jul 31, 2010 Angelina rated it liked it
Ah, romance. As in romance novel. As in completely implausible plot sprinkled with gratuitous sex and overly romantic gestures no real man would ever perform for a flesh-and-blood woman.

Which is probably why I love the genre. It gives me an outlet for my fantasies that men really do want to sweep women off their feet and put their needs and wants ahead of (or, at least, on the same level as) their own.

No romance novel is great, at least, not in my eyes. Every one lacks any shred of plausibilit
Mrs. Missive
Aug 13, 2010 Mrs. Missive rated it really liked it
This was a great little quick read. Basic premise is a sex goddess comes to earth to help three friends who have "sworn off men" to get some yummy hunky goodness. The story centers around Lindsay, who is designing a BDSM room for her new client (this would be the sex goddess in cognito).

Just so happens a wall needs taken down and a yummy handyman needs to be hired. Well turns out he's handy with his hands in more ways than one.

This is a quick read, so no deep meaning or anything earth shatteri
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
Mmmmmm....bondage sex with a virtual stranger. So hot! This book was getting really high marks until they started spouting the I love yous towards the end...really? They don't HAVE to fall in love...when a book is over a period of a few days a HFN is sometimes better.

______________________________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic eBook Exchange
Karsyn
Mar 05, 2012 Karsyn rated it liked it
i never noticed the paranormal tags or i wouldn't have chosen to read this. i felt it was so uncalled for, i just didn't care for it. would have been a stronger story without it.
Mollie *scoutrmom*
A pleasant story of mild BDSM and love at first sight.

Ridiculous. Good sex scenes, but we don't get to know the protagonists at all well. Characterizations: shallow at best.
Aymee
Dec 22, 2011 Aymee rated it really liked it
A very steamy and different kind of story. Am looking forward to reading the other two in the series as well. Unique idea for a story setting as well.
Bungle Midnight Reads
This is a nice bed time story. Not really sure I understood why there was a need for the paranormal element to the story. I think it's a nice short story if you want a quick read.
Ashley
Jul 26, 2010 Ashley rated it really liked it
Free on kindle. A short fun sexy story about three friends who are interior designers and are hired to Each design a fantasy room of their choosing for a "lovers inn".
Mariëlle
Mariëlle rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2013
Carole
Carole rated it liked it
Jan 11, 2011
April Parker
April Parker rated it it was ok
Jan 03, 2016
Elli
Elli rated it liked it
Feb 19, 2011
Tori
Tori rated it really liked it
Jun 25, 2011
KnottyGirl Reviews
KnottyGirl Reviews rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2016
Tracy
Tracy rated it it was ok
Sep 08, 2010
Jay Perry
Jay Perry rated it really liked it
Apr 25, 2014
Lin
Lin rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2014
Christine
Christine rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2014
Marge
Marge rated it it was ok
Aug 30, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it it was ok
Jan 13, 2012
Christina Harden
Christina Harden rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2010
Kathy Chung
Oct 16, 2013 Kathy Chung rated it it was ok
a bit disappointing. can't feel much sparks between the two of them.
Tina
Tina rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2012
Kelly
Kelly rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2011
  • All in Time
  • Venus in Blue Jeans (Konigsburg, #1)
  • Seducing Jane Porter (Jane Porter, #1)
  • The Sacrifice (Forbidden, #1)
  • The Matchmakers
  • The Pearl at the Gate
  • Master's Thief
  • The Wicked House of Rohan (The House of Rohan, #0.5)
  • Spirit's Release
  • Northfield
  • Tamed
  • Undercover Lover (Take Me, Lover, #2)
  • Rough Cut (Black and White Collection, #3)
  • Carrie's Answer (Worthington Group, #1)
  • At the Dungeon Master's Hand (Le Club d'Esclavage, #1)
  • Soul Catcher (The Outsider #1)
  • Roped In (Bondage Ranch, #1)
  • Wrath's Embrace  (Masters of Sin, #1)
New York Times and USA today Best selling author, Cathryn is a wife, mom, sister, daughter, and friend. She loves dogs, sunny weather, anything chocolate (she never says no to a brownie) pizza and red wine. She has two teenagers who keep her busy with their never ending activities, and a husband who is convinced he can turn her into a mixed martial arts fan. Cathryn can never find balance in her l ...more
More about Cathryn Fox...

Pleasure Inn (3 books)
  • All Worked Up (Pleasure Inn, #2)
  • All Lit Up (Pleasure Inn, #3)