Start by marking “Atlantis Gate (Atlantis, #4)” as Want to Read:
Atlantis Gate (Atlantis, #4)

Atlantis Gate (Atlantis #4)

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  295 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Former Green Beret Eric Dane has a cataclysmic dream that the earth was engulfed in flames years ago. Is it a warning of things to come? If the world's end came in 1962, then where is the world now? Dane and his team must find the answers before mankind becomes history at the hands of its oldest enemy--The Shadow, which invaded ten centuries ago and destroyed Atlantis. (Au ...more
Published August 6th 2002 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about Atlantis Gate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Atlantis Gate

Sarah Sammis
Atlantis Gate is the third book in a five part series by Greg Donegan (a pen name for Bob Mayer). As it is so far along in the series there is little time given for back story or character development. Gates start opening all around the world in the present and past and the Shadow start making their move.

I believe books should stand on their own even if they are part of a series. It isn't always possible to start at the beginning. Atlantis Gate doesn't live up to that standard. It may very well
Lee
A good and exciting novel like its predecessors. The plot is set at different times and places as usual. What I liked best this time is the character of the Spartan King Leonidas who the author developed with care and understanding. Of course, again it is a fight between good and bad, of bad superpowers and "weak" men who can only defend themselves against an anonymous timeless enemy by using extraordinary ingenuity, which makes them stronger than they think they are. On the time level of 480 B. ...more
Richard Tolleson
If you've made it to this book, you've obviously read the first two. I actually thought this one was a bit better than number 2. I actually found the ancient battle storyline more interesting than the modern plot. I would have enjoyed more action centered around Kennedy and Robert Frost. I wouldn't recommend reading this book unless you've read 1 & 2.
Johnny LeBon
Another good, light read from the author of the Area 51 series. Action packed. Though I am not a big fan of the back and forth chapters between past and present. I feel he is just using the past chapters as fillers. That's just my opinion. But, I do look forward to Assault on Atlantis.
Paul Vincent
Finding this one hard work. The writing is very good, effective descriptions, good pace and easy to read, but the plot is ludicrous. This book is the first one in months that I actually gave up on.
Ed Tinkertoy
The review I provided for the previous book in this series applies here. The 6 books should have been combined into one or two at most and all of the repetitive stuff eliminated.
Tai Sanders
Well it is as good as any reason for the reason that Atlantis is gone lol
LadyReads TooMuch
LadyReads TooMuch marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Gary Horn
Gary Horn marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Misty
Misty marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
David Kavanagh
David Kavanagh marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
  • Psychic Warrior (Psychic Warrior, #1)
  • Synbat (The Green Berets, #3)
  • Callsign: King (Jack Sigler - Chess Team, #1)
  • Ancients (Event Group Adventure, #3)
  • The Venom of Vipers
  • Noir, City Shrouded by Darkness (Shades of Gray, #1)
  • Blood Red
  • Islands of Rage and Hope
  • When Diplomacy Fails
Bermuda Triangle (Atlantis, #2) Devil's Sea (Atlantis, #3) Assault on Atlantis (Atlantis, #5) Battle for Atlantis (Atlantis, #6) Atlantis (Atlantis, #1)