Nature Hide&seek- Oceans

Nature Hide&seek- Oceans

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Beautiful childrens picture book illustrating the ocean floor. Unbelievable color!! Extensive information about the animals of the ocean.
Published September 15th 1985 by Barnes&Noble (first published 1985)

Amy
This is a fantastic book! The pictures are wonderful, and the text and the hide and seek part of the book are not dumbed down. This book treats children as the intelligent, naturally curious beings that they are. My niece began looking at and learning from this book when she was around four, and it grabbed her attention right away. She knows an awful lot about ocean life, and it all began with this book. Easily one of her favorites.
Angela
I read this book too the Hayfield Head Start I would first show them what to find and then show them the page they loved taking turns opening the flaps in order to find more animals. It was a challenge for me to find some of the animals so I would say that this book is a great creation for all ages.
Jcand Mima
Jcand Mima marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Guen
Guen marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Krystal
Krystal marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2014
Grok Testuser
Grok Testuser is currently reading it
Dec 12, 2013
Sandra Pfeifer
Sandra Pfeifer marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2013
Taylor
Taylor added it
May 27, 2013
Alaina
Alaina added it
May 27, 2013
Teresa Greber
Teresa Greber marked it as to-read
May 06, 2013
M. L.
M. L. marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2012
Molly
Molly marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2012
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
May 07, 2011
Elisa Clawson
Elisa Clawson marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2011
Nature Hide And Seek Jungles Rivers and Lakes Nature Hide & Seek - Woods & Forests Nature Hide & Seek (Oceans) Rivers & Lakes. John Norris Wood