Start by marking “His She-Wolf Warrior (Wulf's Den, #5)” as Want to Read:
His She-Wolf Warrior (Wulf's Den, #5)

His She-Wolf Warrior (Wulf's Den #5)

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  474 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Eli vowed he would never tie himself to one woman. But when he sees a lone werewolf female at Wulf's Den with 6 large male werewolves at her back, he finds himself instantly attracted to her.

Saskia and her brothers-in-arms have come to Wulf's Den in search of the foretold one, the one they have trained most of their lives to protect. What she didn't expect was to have one
Published June 1st 2009 by Liquid Silver Books

To ask other readers questions about His She-Wolf Warrior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His She-Wolf Warrior

Holly
Feb 02, 2012 Holly added it
Now that both Eli's younger sister and twin brother have mated to werewolves and become wolves themselves he is being pushed by his siblings to commit to a wolf himself. The eternal bachelor, Eli sees Saskia and cant wait to get together. Saskia is focused on her group of lone wolves trained to protect the chosen, Roxie, and isnt looking for a relationship either. Of course she has visions and has seen the 2 of them hooking up and figures it will be just that, even though she is a bit biased aga ...more
Amanda
I am really only giving this book 2 stars because of the potential of it. I had some high hopes for this one, and it really did not match any of them.

This book was super short. Not only in pages, but also in the depth of content and story, which is really too bad because it definitely had some serious potential. The characters were interesting and so was the concept of Roxie's Protectors, but there was absolutely no follow through.

The whole book seemed to be in a rush to be over with. It is cle
Katie_la_geek

For this review and more visit my blog

His She-Wolf Warrior is an entertaining novella that I enjoyed. There were some things I liked about it and some things I didn’t, but it kept me entertained from beginning to end.

One of the things I really liked about this book was that the werewolf was a woman and the human a man. She was the powerful one and it was nice to see that role reversal. I would have liked to have seen more of the warrior side of Saskia, it is mentioned how tough she is all the ti
Crystal
Eli is the last of the York kids that haven't either found their mate or got married. He always thought his brother Finn and he would stay single and live the good life. Things change when they get the mating of the wolf in their blood. I have to say that I thought Eli had the worst luck then any of the characters in this series. He had to mate with Saskia who made a promise to herself that she would never mate and to make matters worse Eli is a mortal.

I have enjoyed seeing each person find the
Prisma
It was OK but the ending kind of sucked...
Ms. Phoenix
This book was too short and not enough to the story. Billie, Royce, Finn and Jocelyn are in Wulf's Den and are trying to find a mate for Eli (who really isn't interested) BUT then a She Werewolf with 6 huge Werewolves walks in and there is a instant attraction. Saskia and her crew are there to protect the foretold one (Roxie) and there is a new bad guy on the block: Miles and he is after Roxie (whatever it takes) even if that means hurting Eli. It was good but could have been longer.
Laurielu Bona Fide Reflections
Apr 19, 2011 Laurielu Bona Fide Reflections rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: 18 and over; strong sexual content
This is the fifth and last book in the Wulf's Den Series. After this book, the Roxie's Protectors series begins with Roan's Fall. Again, Marisa Chenery has created a fun erotic romance to curl up with and escape for a short time into a world of paranormal romance.
Missyb
This one is about Eli & Saskia. Has a little more action then the others, but again barely a confrontation with Miles. I like the characters, but a longer book would have given more danger & action, and better development of the characters relationship
Tasha
If you love werewolves and short stories this is a series for you
Mindy
Loved it. Felt like the story was short.
Twilla
This has been a fun series.
Martha
Jun 03, 2011 Martha marked it as won-t-finish  ·  review of another edition
Kindle Edition.
Jessica
One of my faves!
Sofia Câmara
Sofia Câmara marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Michele
Michele marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Catherine Paz
Catherine Paz marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Jo Mastro
Jo Mastro marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
  • Wolf's Valentine (Westervelt Wolves, #3.5)
  • Pack Rogue (Were Chronicles, #4)
  • Julian's Jeopardy (Dawn Endeavor, #3)
  • Revelation (de La Vega Cats, #2)
  • Protect and Defend (True Mate Wolf, #1)
  • Only in My Dreams (Halle Pumas, #5)
  • Wolf Flight (Granite Lake Wolves, #2)
  • Shifters' Captive (Magical Ménages, #1)
  • In Her Blood (Lunewulf, #2)
  • Falke's Captive (Puma Nights #2)
  • Human and Freakn' (Freakn' Shifters, #4)
  • Hanging by a Moment (Were Watching, #2)
  • Blood Bought (Cruentus Dragons, #2)
  • Mating Claire (Sea Island Wolves, #1)
Marisa Chenery was always a lover of books, but after reading her first historical romance novel she found herself hooked. Having inherited a love for the written word, she soon started writing her own novels.

After trying her hand at writing historicals, she now writes paranormals.

Marisa lives in Ontario, Canada with her husband and four children. She would love to hear from you, so drop her an em
More about Marisa Chenery...

Wulf's Den (5 books)
  • Beowulf and Roxie (Wulf's Den, #1)
  • Taryn's Wolf (Wulf's Den, #2)
  • Seducing the Wolf (Wulf's Den, #3)
  • Mated to a Wolf (Wulf's Den, #4)
Beowulf and Roxie (Wulf's Den, #1) Roan's Fall (Roxie's Protectors, #1) Taryn's Wolf (Wulf's Den, #2) Soul Hunger (Ra's Chosen, #1) Mated to a Wolf (Wulf's Den, #4)