Cracking the LSAT with DVD, 2010 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)

Cracking the LSAT with DVD, 2010 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)

3.22 of 5 stars 3.22  ·  rating details  ·  41 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Are you an aspiring lawyer planning to take the LSAT? The test is a major factor in the law school admissions process, and "Cracking the LSAT with DVD" has everything you need to prepare for this crucial exam. The test prep experts at The Princeton Review bring you proven techniques in this new 2010 edition of our popular guide. It includes 2 practice tests in the book and...more
Published June 9th 2009 by Princeton Review (first published July 2nd 1996)

Meen
Dec 06, 2008 Meen rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: LSAT takers
Recommended to Meen by: Mobile Public Library
Done, bitches!!!!

I'm sure if I had studied it better, this book would've greatly improved my LSAT performance, which was completed just 45 minutes ago and will probably be about average. As it was, it was very beneficial in helping me be aware of what to expect and how to approach the tests. And it was even funny here and there. Those wacky Princetonians!
Monte
It's pretty good. Gotta read the "crack it" part the most and make tables on Word or Excel to really nail it down. Knowing what the questions are asking for is the main key as well as knowing what the answers should NOT say (like extreme words).
Adrienna
After reviewing the Kaplan test style for the past 6 weeks, I needed another LSAT manual to help nail this process and do well on the test in June. This book does give the basics and helps refresh me on what to look for; yet, Kaplan books are more-in-depth. I wanted an initial book to review and help me see it; this book is more simplified.

I will see how their review tests are; otherwise, this week will do the prep tests that Kaplan offers from past LSAT tests taken in previous years.

The Logical...more
Erik
For an initial study aid for the LSAT, the Princeton Review study materials and suggestions can’t be beat. They quickly and effortlessly guide you through all three scored sections – Logical Reasoning/Arguments, Reading Comprehension, and Logic Games – as well as give you some quick and easy pointers about how to trounce the unscored Essay portion with relative ease.

I, of course, found this to be simply a good warm-up for more detailed study and practice, as my results from taking the practice...more
Alexandra
bullshit. I was impressed at the beginning, but after I've read the other one - "LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible" by PowerScore I see how useless this one is. waste of time.
Nicole
This was a good introduction to the sections of the LSAT. The tips for the "games" section are useful.
Kara
I learned that the LSAT is basically just a giant clusterf**k.
Michael
Oct 07, 2009 Michael is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Good overview of LSAT so far. Learning about argument questions.
Lauren
Mar 13, 2008 Lauren is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
oh shit, here we go.
Egghead
Currently reading it.
Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown is currently reading it
Jul 12, 2014
Dan
Dan added it
Jan 24, 2014
Tarah Orme
Tarah Orme marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
Grok Testuser
Grok Testuser is currently reading it
Dec 20, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Cracking the GRE, 2007 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation) Word Smart: How to Build an Educated Vocabulary Cracking the SAT, 2012 Edition MCAT Biology Review Cracking the GMAT with DVD, 2008 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)