Start by marking “Diana F+: More true tales & short stories” as Want to Read:
Diana F+: More true tales & short stories

Diana F+: More true tales & short stories

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Published 2007 by Lomographic International Society

To ask other readers questions about Diana F+, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Diana F+

Reynje
My edition looks a little different to this one - the cover art matches this pretty lady:

sahara/Diana F+ Sahara

Not a lot here I didn't already know in terms of Diana's history, but some of the "vingettes" are lovely, especially "Lizzie the Antique Shop Spelunker" and "Goddess of the Hunt".

Favourite quotes:

"Many people have a fault of treating people like objects, but Lizzie possesses the fault of treating objects like people. This is just the way she relates to the world." - Sarah Zucker, p103

"..armed
Natalie
Lots of awesome writing in here. If only I could use adjectives so awesomely :) My favorite short stories are: Time for a Walk, The Goddess of the Hunt, and Manny Royo vs. The Undead. I also adore The Detrich Collection because how could you not?
Michael
I received this photography book for Christmas as part of the box set that came with a camera I had been coveting for purposes of play. I enjoyed reading the book and the stories within. It’s very likely that I’ll seek out some of the other volumes from which this book is a small part. I especially enjoyed the portion of the book where a short story was written to correspond with photographs or vice versa: where photos were submitted to supplement a posted short story.
tomkiddo
It's a nice book, with short stories, interviews, pictures(a lot of them!) and everything you need to know about the Diana camera. I think adding short stories into a camera book is a brilliant idea, even though the short stories are really short and not well-written.
Mathew Carruthers
A really great introduction to the Diana camera universe. Informative, entertaining, and quirky - it embodies the spirit of the lo-fi, retro photography movement embraced by Diana users everywhere.
Paige Connors
The short stories in here are pretty crappy (if this book only consisted of the stories, I would only give it one star), but the interviews, history, and photos make it worthwhile.
Manuel
Técnicamente non o lin, xa que logo é un libro de fotografía. Recomendable inda que cansino.
Sergio Ávila
Sergio Ávila marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Jorge Galvan
Jorge Galvan marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Manca
Manca marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Fukeeyang
Fukeeyang marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Andrew
Andrew added it
Jul 23, 2014
Yaël
Yaël added it
Jul 20, 2014
Rebecca Brooker
Rebecca Brooker marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Mysterymitzi
Mysterymitzi marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
Dusty Altena
Dusty Altena marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Holga: The World Through a Plastic Lens Lomography City Guide Berlin (The Most Analogue Tip and Photo Guidebook In German And English) Lomography City Guide Vienna Diana F+ More True Tales Short Stories lomography city guide London