Start by marking “Countdown to College: 21 'To-Do' Lists for High School: Step-By-Step Strategies for 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th Graders” as Want to Read:
Preview

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  48 ratings  ·  6 reviews
These invaluable To-Do lists show 9th, 10th, 11th, & 12th graders WHAT to do and WHEN to do it to ensure their admission to the college of their choice. There will be no missed deadlines or missed opportunities with these step-by-step strategies for success.
Published April 1st 2009 by Front Porch Press (MI) (first published July 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Countdown to College, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Countdown to College

Hong Deng
This book is a book that I would recommend for all of my fellow classmates who are seeking a guide to prepare themselves for college. This handy book contains a variety kinds of useful information and advice from counselors, high school and college students in the United States. There are concise To Do Lists for high school students in each grade to help them utilize their time more efficiently. I found this book very helpful not only because it gives good advices in all aspects about preparing ...more
Tina Conrad
Full of really good information! It's not too early to start preparing now.
Amy
Oct 22, 2010 Amy rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: those with high school kids
Recommended to Amy by: found it myself
Shelves: college, non-fiction
If you read my last review, you read that I love planning things, well I like lists even more. That being said, I couldn't resist this book based on the title alone. I like this little book, it has a lot of websites and other resources that I may have otherwise not found so easily. I whipped through this quickly and it now has lots of stickies and highlighting throughout.
Kathy
If you have a child entering high school get this book. It's simple and easy to follow map of things to do in every grade level to be prepared for the PSAT/SAT, Financial Aide, College Tours, etc. Filled with great reference webs site for each and every step of the way.
Catherine
Excellent book. Very concise and easy to read. I'm a list person, though. :-) This book is worth it just for the scholarship info.....where to find them, etc.
Spacecat
Nov 07, 2008 Spacecat rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: teens, parents
Shelves: college-prep
Great timeline for over achievers or parents of over achievers or parents of under achievers who wish they had over achievers.
Maggie Cunningham
Maggie Cunningham marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Derrick Bernard
Derrick Bernard marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Jules
Jules marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Sophia
Sophia marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Jian Dong
Jian Dong marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Stefani
Stefani marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014