Start by marking “Flame Seeker” as Want to Read:
Flame Seeker

Flame Seeker

3.14 of 5 stars 3.14  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  7 reviews
A sensuous new fantasy from the author of Dreamwalker.

The eldest daughter of her clan, Alithia must secure her family?s livelihood by retrieving an ancient relic in the fabled mountain realm. But she cannot make the journey alone. Alithia must take two husbands as a shield pair.

With many competitors vying for her hand, Alithia proposes a contest: those who can best pleas...more
Published December 1st 2009 by Berkley Trade (first published October 13th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Flame Seeker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flame Seeker

Zbft
I became aware of this book because someone gave it a five star review. I read some books from the same reviewer's and half of them I did not like so I almost did not order this book.
I am glad I did.
To avoid repeating the other reviewer's words - since I agree with them - I want to add that if there ever was a romance book written that embodies 'action speaks louder than words' this is it. The author manage to made the bond between the main characters fit and believable with no need of the dec...more
Lynette
I'm not normally into fantasy romance. They bore me. I'm not normally into ménage books, because to me someone is always the third wheel. Very rarely can I feel the ménage can have a happily ever after. Having said that, Flame Seeker is freaking awesome, go forth and buy. I'm serious, go buy this book. You won't be disappointed.

I'm going to gush like a fan girl, so please excuse me for a moment. Flame Seeker's world-building was superb. I loved the characters and rooted for them every step of th...more
Caitlin Carlson
It is true that the main characters fit together well. However, to be bluntly honest, everything outside of the three of them together was just plain boring. I found myself wanting to skip entire sections in the book just so I could stop reading the drivel. The characters were amazing, and the story line good, but the rest of the book needed the same flare that the love scenes had. I would not recommend this book to anyone with a lack of patience.
Tina
interesting world but did not like how m/m were into each other and was a regular thing in their society. i don't mind menage but when the m/m are like this yech for me! stopped about 3/4 way through.
Amy
Wish they let us do 1/2 stars because it actually falls somewhere between a 3 and a 4.
Tracy
Two husbands, what a great idea. How do we implement this practice? :D
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Diana Olsen
Diana Olsen marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2014
Asteropê
Asteropê marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2014
Shadow
Shadow added it
Jan 16, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2013
Alejandra
Alejandra marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2013
Dehnia Duplan
Dehnia Duplan marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2013
Colette
Colette marked it as to-read
May 12, 2013
Colleen Johr
Colleen Johr marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2013
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2013
Erin Pilkington
Erin Pilkington marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2012
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
what else? 1 5 Jul 12, 2010 07:08PM
Pseudonym for Kathleen Dante.
More about Kay Danella...
Unbound