Start by marking “16 Reasons Why My Life Sucks” as Want to Read:
16 Reasons Why My Life Sucks

16 Reasons Why My Life Sucks

Published July 11th 2005 by lulu.com

To ask other readers questions about 16 Reasons Why My Life Sucks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 16 Reasons Why My Life Sucks

Cath
Jul 07, 2013 Cath rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-english
It was soo good and fuunny! I have to honestly say that I've read it in one night, actually I didn't sleep. But it was fun c'mon.
Oh, and I freaking love you, Matthew Schroeder.

Aaand it was my first english book that I've ever read *takes a bow*
Anncleire
Dec 02, 2011 Anncleire rated it really liked it
Shelves: real-life, ya
“16 reasons why my life sucks” ho aperto la cartella del libri da leggere e mi è saltato subito all’occhio e se mi chiedete dove diavolo l’ho preso, cosa che mi sto chiedendo anche io, vi rispondo che davvero non ne ho idea, ma sono contenta di averlo letto, period.

Kate Reynolds sta frequentando il suo junior year ed è convinta che la sua vita faccia schifo. Ha una sorella perfetta Erica all’ultimo anno che sarà valedictorian (la persona che ha i voti più alti della senior class che fa il discor
Haya
Oct 15, 2011 Haya rated it liked it
Recommends it for: everyone!
Sixteen year old Kate Reynolds has a problem: her life completely sucks. Her mother has recently lost her job and has now resorted to bus driving. Her best friend is a midget and the hottest junior in school lives right next door (Kate hates him). And to top it all off, her sister Erica is PERFECT and has recently gotten the lead role in the school play. But then Erica suddenly gets sick and Kate has to fill in for her. Can Kate cope with all of this? It might take the help of the guy she meets ...more
mica
May 28, 2011 mica rated it it was ok
When you're feeling depressed and feel like nothing will ever work out to you, that's when you read 16 reasons why my life sucks. There are several prons and cons to take into account for this book, I'll start with the good ones then.

Kate believes her life is one the of the worst ever. This is not surprise since she is a sixteen year old girl, most of them believe that. Of course her reasons are futile, but aren't them all? I think the (only?) good thing about this book is how you can relate to
Aly
May 23, 2011 Aly rated it it was ok
Fatima Mahdi
Oct 28, 2012 Fatima Mahdi rated it liked it
This is my first non children book that I've read. Yes it's bad. It has some typos, a very cliche plot and boring characters.
But as this is my first teen book that I've read I don't have the heart to say anything bad about it. So to start with the storyline it was good.
The events of the book were written in easy English and understandable vocabulary.
The characters weren't the best nor the worst they were OK. Kate was your average insecure teen with a bossy sister. The sister was the person wh
Jedaia Rose Doñoz
Oct 24, 2011 Jedaia Rose Doñoz rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars
In the story, Kate gave reasons why her life sucks. A great amount or chunk of the story is spent on the building up of Kate and Matt's relationship. I enjoyed reading about the two of them. You see, Kate seems always angry at Matt -- a childhood friend who's popular at school. Whenever the two of them meet, she's always snarling at the poor boy. Then, unexpectedly, Kate gets starred at a school play and she's got to spend time with Matt.

Matt was the character I liked best in the story. Well, th
Charu
Jan 10, 2016 Charu rated it it was ok
16 reason why my life sucks is my first novel of author Sara walker and may be it will be the last also.
its not a bad novel and i would recommend it for light read. But having said that you are not gonna miss anything if you give this book a skip. Story line is too predictable and characters are not fully developed. Apart from lead roles Kate and Matt other characters are there for show only. Due to which one cannot relate to them.
All in all its just another same teenage love hate relationship k
Raevee Rose
Apr 23, 2012 Raevee Rose rated it it was ok
If you want a story that would make you go frisson – a kiddie-like frisson that is – then 16 Reasons Why My Life Sucks is the book for you.. although, for me, the story didn't exceed my expectations. Also, the twist has made a little impact on the story so that it was easy for me to almost predict what would happen next.

Moral lesson: Look around you. There are many positive things in life that happens everyday. You just have to pay attention. Even to the smallest detail.
Chelsea
Jan 01, 2010 Chelsea rated it it was ok
well this was a fast read but there were a decent ammount of typo's. best quote from the book

When you guys are gone I plan on throwing a huge
kegger party, strip naked and streak down the street and then pass out in front
of a 7-11 allowing for the strange homeless guy to rape me and force me to
join a suicidal cult. Please.

i will atleast give the book that the extreme levels of angst were atleast hummerous.
Opemi
Aug 30, 2011 Opemi rated it it was amazing
I love this book because i love Kate she reminds me so much of my good friend in high school who claimed to hate everything had a sarcastic comment about just about anything but still lovable. Kate might complain about everything but she knew who she was and didn't lie to herself and while she complained she always helped out. God i love her for her outspokeness,(is that a word?), and her self awareness.
Anupama P
Jul 31, 2010 Anupama P rated it really liked it
through out reading this book i could imagine each and every situation very well......the author has wrote it in a way were we can imagine exactly what is happening.....this surely can be made into a film......this book is totally teenage type.....and i guess whoever who's a teenage reads this book may like it.......i liked the book..i cant say it was amazing.......but i enjoyed reading it......its all about a young teenage girls life.......and how much she thinks it sucks.....
Amy
Mar 06, 2010 Amy rated it liked it
I'd give it a 4 if there weren't so many typographical errors. Kind of predictable, in a cutesy sort of way. Having grown up in upstate NY, a lot of things were familiar to me.
Kelly
Oct 20, 2010 Kelly rated it liked it
I liked it, just a feel good book
Aug 08, 2011 Sarah rated it liked it
Such a funny read. It is definitely geared for younger audiences though.
Şalehah
Jun 16, 2011 Şalehah rated it did not like it
Shelves: young-adult
Gobsmacked. How on Earth did this get published? So many typographical and GRAMMAR errors. I found the dialogue hilarious at times, but it just wasn't enough to redeem this teen-y, clichéd story.
Tash
Aug 29, 2011 Tash rated it really liked it
I know the cover page kinda sucks but the story does not!

Happy, light read! :)
Annie Le
Jun 02, 2012 Annie Le rated it really liked it
One word: FUNNY!
Catherine
Oct 22, 2011 Catherine rated it liked it
Shelves: read1
for some reason, i liked the book. It was funny & i felt related to Kate. great book.
Artharu
Feb 28, 2012 Artharu rated it liked it
cliche hatred turn love. lightly read to kill boredom.
Oriza Amouri
Jul 20, 2011 Oriza Amouri rated it liked it
just another love-hate book. not gonna regret if you didn't read it
Nadia
Dec 19, 2011 Nadia rated it really liked it
So cute :D
Rita AlTaji
Jul 05, 2013 Rita AlTaji rated it liked it
It was a very funny reading and pointless... it amused me.
Corrise
Jun 20, 2011 Corrise rated it it was amazing
I LUV THIS BOOK. BEST BOOK EVER!!!! Matt & Kate 4ever! :)
Ninami Chowdhury
Ninami Chowdhury rated it it was ok
Dec 16, 2013
Leys
Leys rated it it was ok
Oct 21, 2010
Ppu123
Ppu123 rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2015
Marina
Marina rated it did not like it
Dec 15, 2011
Marian
Marian rated it liked it
Jun 08, 2014
KatharinaM
KatharinaM rated it really liked it
Sep 04, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Forbidden to Love (The Erosians, #1)
  • Guardian (Feather, #2)
  • Butterface
  • Jahleel (Loving All Wrong, #1)
  • Blown
  • Not Anything
  • Bound to You
  • Lily the Rebel (Young Women of Faith: Lily #6)
  • Peace at the Edge of Uncertainty: Finding Beauty in Mystery, Reclaiming Truth From the Myth of Certainty
  • The Legend of the Lost Gold (Nancy Drew, #138)
  • Escape to Last Man Peak
  • Hack
  • Rock'n Tapestries (Rock'n Tapestries, #1)
  • Fast Forward (Second Chances, #2)
  • Backstage Pass
  • Falling for Romeo
  • Pauline's Passion and Punishment
  • Slipping Reality
More about Sara Walker...