Start by marking “BPO-Sutra : True Stories from India's BPO and Call Centres” as Want to Read:
BPO-Sutra : True Stories from India's BPO and Call Centres

BPO-Sutra : True Stories from India's BPO and Call Centres

2.68 of 5 stars 2.68  ·  rating details  ·  63 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Paperback
Published 2009 by Rupa & Co

To ask other readers questions about BPO-Sutra , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about BPO-Sutra

Bhargavi Balachandran
A compendium of real life BPO stories compiled and edited by Sudhindra Mokhasi. 150 accounts that gives us insights into lives of people working in the industry touted as one of the Sunrise industries in India.Sudhindra himself has worked in various BPOs for almost a decade and some of the stories are drawn from his own experiences.

The stories are mostly one-two pagers and make for a light time pass read.No deep insights or wit here.The stories mostly revolve around abusive clients,dumb clients,
Apurv Verma
It is a nicely written but a collection of very ordinary stories. It's more like an information booklet on what happens at a BPO. Story lies everywhere, but not every story is good enough to write.
Sunny
I remember one Night at Call center as a trainee.
Would be really good to know some stories from training sessions that happen, which as awesome fun as well.

Overall a very good read, and describing true aspects of people living in two worlds.

BPO has given me my name sunny Chau, so whats yous.
Arjun Manohar
I felt that it is a mixture of real and spiced up stories. However, this stories give helps you get a flavor of the india's bpo work culture.
Vijetha Suvarna
Fun to read, especially for people like me who are inquisitive to know what goes on in those 'grave-yard shifts'!!!
Kaptain
Having spent some time in a BPO, I can definitely relate to these stories. Messed up industry uh !
Aaryan
Nov 27, 2012 Aaryan rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: bpo
awesome
Pranav Gosher
Pranav Gosher is currently reading it
Dec 11, 2014
Srinivasan Govindan
Srinivasan Govindan marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Asmabi
Asmabi added it
Nov 27, 2014
Ilshad Khan
Ilshad Khan marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Kiran Tathe
Kiran Tathe marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Adi Burman
Adi Burman marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Isha Shiivv
Isha Shiivv is currently reading it
May 13, 2014
Sahindra Ganju
Sahindra Ganju marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Jing Piscozo
Jing Piscozo marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Anjali Krishna
Anjali Krishna marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2014
Deepa
Deepa marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2014
Bijoy
Bijoy is currently reading it
Feb 24, 2014
Gopal
Gopal marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2014
Chinmaya
Chinmaya marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
True Stories From India's Bpo & Call Centres (Centers) India Calls: True Stories from Business Outsourcing and Call Centres