Start by marking “When Angels Cry” as Want to Read:
When Angels Cry

When Angels Cry

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  124 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Kaylee Renard has never taken the time for love. Independence and financial security have always been the top priorities. Besides, she believed there will be time for a relationship later, when she can fit it in. In light of a terminal cancer diagnosis, however, her views change, and when Kaylee passes out and falls into a pond, Bastian Connelly, alone and suicidal, goes i ...more
Published (first published July 13th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about When Angels Cry, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When Angels Cry

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
How can you tell when a story is good? For me, it isn't necessarily about the writing or how popular the author is or even who they are, it is about the story itself and what it does for you. Does it make you forget the world around you as it draws you into the pages? Does it make you laugh, make you smile, make you cry? If so, you have a great story and one that most likely won't be leaving you even long after you have set the book down.
That is what happened to me when I read this story.
The wr
J.A.
While I'm not huge on romance novels, I will say this was a sweet, genuine, story that I really enjoyed reading. While it took me a while to get through it (due to personal reasons), when I finally reached the end I was overwhelmed with emotion, I had to back up and re-read a few chapters to make sure I hadn't misread anything. Character development is really well done in this book. If you like a sweet romance, with a touch of sadness and thought, this is definitely the book for you.
Dawna
Jan 11, 2011 Dawna added it
This is a great story on how love can change your life for the better. A man at the end of his rope, wanting to give up on life, saves a stranger and for some reason, can't just stop there. Through getting to know her, he realizes he does have something to live for. But tragedy strikes and what does he do now? Guess you'll have to read to find out!
Nancy Stopper
Lacey
This book was seriously a fast and wonderful read. I'd recommend it to anyone who's ever lost someone they've love. But be forewarned you'll definately need a box of tissues. This author definately has a way with words and she captivates you with her characters. I definately will add her for future reads.
Jodi Grills
Emotional in a way that I adore. While I realize the story and pacing will not appeal to everyone, I have an easy time suspending disbelief when the words are well written and the tears are real.
i liked this book it made me cry and think about life and all the things we have,and how love can change your life for the better.
Jaime

The book was not bad.... Just not my flavor.
Justine Hedman
One of my favorite books by Maria.
Jennifer Sons
Really good!! Very emotional!!
Willee
Different read. It was ok.
Carolyn
Great story.
Christine
Interesting story
Jenny Alley
Jenny Alley marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Kylisha Williams
Kylisha Williams marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
jamie
jamie marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
noemi
noemi marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
  • Venus in Blue Jeans (Konigsburg, #1)
  • Scent (Sensations, #1)
  • My Beautiful Disaster (The Pathway Collection, #2)
  • The Queen's Dollmaker
  • Eternity's Edge (Echoes from the Edge, #2)
  • Flowers for Elvis
  • Eros, Philia, Agape
  • Katy's New World (Katy Lambright Series, #1)
  • Chosen Ones (Aedyn Chronicles #1)
  • Private Confessions (Harlequin Blaze #308)
  • Savage Sun (Savage (Leisure Paperback))
  • The Ocean Inside
  • Forgotten: Seventeen and Homeless (Secrets, #1)
  • Captive Spirit
  • Amethyst Bound (Amethyst, #1)
  • Two Little Miracles
  • Freeze Line
  • Saving Sailor: A Quirky Girl, A Faithful Dog, and One Unforgettable Summer (A.J., #1)
October Breezes (October Breezes #1) Sojourner (Sojourner, #1) Summer Sunsets (October Breezes #2) Second Sight (Sojourner, #3) Covenant (Sojourner, #2)