Start by marking “Make Me Yours (Blaze Historicals #3) (Harlequin Blaze #479)” as Want to Read:
Make Me Yours (Blaze Historicals #3) (Harlequin Blaze #479)

Make Me Yours (Blaze Historicals #3) (Harlequin Blaze #479)

3.52 of 5 stars 3.52  ·  rating details  ·  117 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Mariah Eller was only trying to save her inn from being trashed. So how did the widow manage to attract the unwanted-and erotic-attention of the Prince of Wales? Not that being desired by royalty is necessarily bad... Only, Mariah much prefers the prince's best friend....
Jack St. Lawrence is very tempting, and very loyal. And he knows that the prince gets involved only wi
Published July 1st 2009 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Make Me Yours (Blaze Historicals #3), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make Me Yours (Blaze Historicals #3)

Mojca
Hmmm...This was a nice respite from the otherwise generic HR template with a feisty, head-strong, determined heroine and a little meeker hero, providing quite a breather.
But such characterization is also the biggest problem in this book, at least for me. The heroine was a bit too feisty, IMO, almost flirting with brazenness and a tad of slutty-ness, while the hero's (somewhat) lovable trait of shyness was a bit overdone for me.

I guess I'm not used to such characters in historical romances. They
Carol Storm
Say it ain't so, Joe. Say it ain't so!

It's so, kid. Betina Krahn has jumped the shark.

This is a Victorian, but THE LAST BACHELOR was 1000 times better. That's the last time BK really put it together and created a lovely masterpiece. And that's, what, 20 years ago?

Say it ain't so, Joe. Say it ain't so!
Wicked Incognito Now
I think my reaction to this book has to do with my being saturated in romance novels for a good year and a half, and finally getting kind of tired of them. But this shouldn't be taken as a reflection of THIS particular novel.

This novel is actually well-written, and the story is interesting and unique.

HOWEVER, after really gorging on romances this last year, I think I finally hit a wall. I'm finally sick of romances. At least temporarily. I've been reading Megan Hart lately, and she has such a re
Monica
fun witty desirable! a quick little read (for me) with exciting historical countenance, intriguing fanfare and thrilling personalities! thoroughly enjoyed the banter and love between the characters!
Elaine
Didn't care for any of the characters. Typical Harlequin Blaze book. except that it was "historical".
Holly
I really love how Krahn stays true to the times she writes about. The storyline here was unique and though a bit uncomfortable at times, I was impressed overall. The heroine was refreshing. Though she was backed into a corner she really did her best to make the situation work for her.

The hero seemed like a stick in the mud, but watching his passion come unleashed was worth the wait.
Reacherfan
The long review on the Dear Author website basically says it all for me too. You can find it at:

I'm no fan of Harlequin, but this was a good read and Betina Krahn was in great form with her wit and insight.
Mllynn
this was suprisingly good, it had a good story and alot of twists. i found the princes behaviour at the end to be unlikely but it made for a good ending. The heroine was a refreshing change form the usualy prototype and even the hero was atypical.
Amanda Westmont
Quick and dirty historical from Harlequin Blaze. I liked the heroine, actually, but I'm getting burnt out on regency in general. Not that I could put this one down. I'd definitely read another Betina Krahn.
Gypsie Holley
Betina Krahn gave me this book herself when she came to introduce herself to me at Borders. She came looking specifically for me. Boy was I shocked!

Cialina (Muggle-Born)
Eh, I just was't feeling it. I didn't feel the chemistry between the two MC's, and to be honest I wasn't a fan of the premise either.
Alyssa
read quite a few great reviews on this and decided to give it a try. glad i did. wonderful. refreshing storyline.
Melanie (Moviemavengal)
It was nice to read a historical that was not Regency, but Edwardian.
Rachel
Fine, but nothing special.
Emma
I just couldn't get into it.
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Lupe Murillo
Lupe Murillo marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Wanda Gibson
Wanda Gibson marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Patricia Spagnoli
Patricia Spagnoli marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • The Concubine
  • Bound To Please
  • Hot under Pressure (Harlequin Blaze #485)
  • Highland Fling (Harlequin Blaze, #262)
  • Twin Seduction (Harlequin Blaze, #480)
  • Power Play
  • Amorous Liaisons (Harlequin Blaze, #425)
  • The Captive (Harlequin Blaze, #534)
  • Her Last Line of Defense (Harlequin Blaze, #493) (Uniformly Hot!, #9)
  • Indecent Suggestion
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Harlequin Blaze #447)
  • Pleasure to the Max! (Harlequin Blaze #414)
  • Able-Bodied (Harlequin Blaze #451) (Uniformly Hot!, #2)
  • Ms. Match (Harlequin Blaze, #424)
  • The Mighty Quinns: Teague (The Mighty Quinns, #14)
  • Zero Control (Harlequin Blaze #506)
  • Overexposed (The Bad Girls Club) (Harlequin Blaze #347)
Krahn, born Betina Maynard, is the second daughter of Dors Maynard and Regina Triplett. Krahn learned to read at the age of four, and began making up her own stories when she was only six. In fifth grade she won a silver "Noble Order of Bookworms" pin for her achievements in reading, and the following year she began writing down her stories.

Krane was graduated from high school in Newark, Ohio and
More about Betina Krahn...
The Husband Test (Brides of Virtue, 2) The Wife Test (Brides of Virtue, 1) The Marriage Test (Brides of Virtue, 3) The Perfect Mistress (Mistress, #2) The Last Bachelor (Mistress, #1)