Start by marking “Bulldog Won't Budge (Pet Trouble)” as Want to Read:
Bulldog Won't Budge (Pet Trouble)

Bulldog Won't Budge (Pet Trouble #4)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  73 ratings  ·  6 reviews
An exciting new series about those adorable pets that just won't behave -- Pet Trouble is Marley & Me for middle-grade readers!

Eric can't wait to get a dog he can run around and play with, like his friend Parker's golden retriever. But Meatball the bulldog doesn't seem to be the run-around-and-play type ... Even when they go for a walk, Meatball sits down on the sidewa
Mass Market Paperback, 176 pages
Published November 1st 2009 by Scholastic Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Bulldog Won't Budge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bulldog Won't Budge

Haley
Pretty good.I like books about funny animals. I like REAL funny animals. Meatball sure is a funny bulldog. This book was obviously funny, and also,I like all of the characters. A dog also got rescued in this book, and I like it when animals find a forever home and get rescued.
Stefanie
Disclaimer: My pet is a beautiful slobbering bulldog, with wrinkles and one big brown spot.

This book is amazing. I see this series get checked out a lot at the library, but I did not know much about it. A great middle grade read! Of course, all of the parts about Meatball, the lovable and loyal but unconventional dog are funny because he's so ridiculous. He snores a lot and slobbers. But he also protects Eric from his bullying older sisters and their evil cats!

Meatball gives Eric the courage to
Mason Schmid
I thought that this book was pretty good. It was a short read. It's about a boy named Eric who has always wanted a dog. His wish comes true when he finds a bulldog tied to the door of his mom's vet clinic. He takes the dog home and calls him his. But, Eric starts to have second thoughts about keeping the bulldog. Will Eric keep him, or will he drop him in the pound? Read this book to find out.
Meredith
Such a good story.
Rebecca
I got this book as a strip cover from work, figuring that I should read at least a few more kids books - It wasn't bad. A bit hard to get into to, but that could be due to the younger reading style. It had a cute plot featuring a middle school boy, his bulldog and friends (and their dogs). The evil cats were kinda funny.
Olivia
I liked rachel!
The book altogether was really great too!!!
Megan
Megan added it
Jan 24, 2015
Georgiana Nenciu
Georgiana Nenciu marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Laurel Hall
Laurel Hall marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
McKenna
McKenna marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Leila Grace
Leila Grace marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Sandis
Sandis marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Flora
Flora marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Olivia
Olivia marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Okay, I know what you’re thinking. Tui? What kind of name is that? Is it short for something?

Nope. Among the many great things to come out of New Zealand (the Lord of the Rings movies, cats that paint, my mom) is a bird called the tui—not as well known as the kiwi, but a heck of a lot noisier!

I was born July 31 (same birthday as Harry Potter!) in Caracas, Venezuela, and lived in Asuncion, Paraguay
More about Tui T. Sutherland...

Pet Trouble (8 books)
  • Runaway Retriever (Pet Trouble, #1)
  • Loudest Beagle On The Block (Pet Trouble)
  • Mud-Puddle Poodle (Pet Trouble)
  • Oh No, Newf! (Pet Trouble)
  • Smarty-Pants Sheltie (Pet Trouble)
  • Bad To The Bone Boxer (Pet Trouble)
  • Dachshund Disaster
The Dragonet Prophecy (Wings of Fire, #1) The Lost Heir (Wings of Fire, #2) The Hidden Kingdom (Wings of Fire, #3) Alice in Wonderland (Based on the motion picture directed by Tim Burton) The Dark Secret (Wings of Fire, #4)