Start by marking “Westmoreland's Way (The Westmorelands, #16)” as Want to Read:
Westmoreland's Way (The Westmorelands, #16)

Westmoreland's Way (The Westmorelands #16)

Mr. November: Dillon Westmoreland, real-estate tycoon
Objective: Pamela Novak, business owner
Strategic Plan: Seduce and rescue

There was a secret to Dillon Westmoreland's heritage -- and Pamela Novak had the key. Though the raven-haired beauty was ensnared by her shifty fiancé, Dillon -- eldest of the Denver Westmoreland clan -- couldn't resist a mind-blowing night in her ar
Published November 3rd 2009 by Silhouette (first published January 1st 2009)

stilwaterz
Apr 04, 2012 stilwaterz rated it really liked it
I read another reviewer who was not happy that Ms Jackson was expanding the Westmoreland clan to include a branch in Denver. Well after reading this installment, I am tickled senseless that there are more sexy Westmorelands on the way!

Dillon Westmoreland is a true Westmoreland to the core. Fine as he wants to be and charming to the max. In his quest to learn more about his great grandfather Raphel and possibly untangle the mystery of his disappearance, Dillion meets Pamela Novak who could poten
Angelia
Oct 14, 2009 Angelia rated it really liked it
Shelves: i-own
This was a good book to start the Denver Westmorland's off...I hope the rest are just as good...You will not be disappointed with this one.....
Tamila Robins
Mar 16, 2010 Tamila Robins rated it it was amazing
The Denver Westmorelands are shaping up to be dynamite bestsellers just like the Atlanta Westmorelands.
Shawnette
Oct 11, 2009 Shawnette rated it really liked it
A GREAT kick-off to the Denver Colorado Westmoreland's series...I'm so looking forward to reading about the rest of the brothers/sisters/cousins and their circle of friends!
Shonnie
Sep 26, 2010 Shonnie rated it it was ok
I enjoyed the read.
Temptingat40
Dec 14, 2009 Temptingat40 rated it it was amazing
Very good
Lady Raven RAVE!
I loved it i was wonder how much more can you write about the westmoreland to now write about the Denver clan but i really truly enjoy this story Dillon cutie patuti and Pamela love her character and what she is trying to do for her family

Join my book group on Facebook (Romance Novel Junkies) and fan page (Romance Novel Junkies Book Reviews). We have over 500 members, which includes well known and indie authors and avid readers as members, who are apart of this group. We would love to hear abou
Tiffany
Aug 13, 2012 Tiffany rated it it was amazing
Shelves: passionate
PAMELA NOVAK IS A BUSINESS OWNER AND IS ENGAGE TO A REAL JERK. HER LIFE CHANGES, WHEN SHE MEETS SEXY DILLON WESTMORELAND, A REAL-ESTATE TYCOON. GOOD READ SO FAR!!! THIS BOOK WAS AMAZING. SEXY DILLON WESTMORELAND FELLED IN LOVE WITH BEAUTY PAMELA NOVAK, WHO WAS BEING FORCED TO MARRY OLD, SCHEMING FLETCHER MALLARD. SHE THOUGHT HER LATE FATHER STILL OWED MONEY ON A LOAN, BUT IT WAS ALL A PLOT TO GET HER TO MARRY FLETCHER, WHO WAS OBSESSED WITH HER. DILLON GOT THE REAL TRUTH OF THE MATTER AND WON PA ...more
Karen
Oct 27, 2013 Karen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: brenda-jackson
These Denver Westmoreland's are just as exciting, just as passionate, and just plain fun reading about. I knew the moment Dillion Westmoreland saw Pamela Novak that his inner passion could not be held in for long. Lucky for Pammie that he was searching for information about his great-grandfather, only to find her in time before she made the biggest mistake of her life with the very manipulative Fletcher Mallard. Awesome love story and a great way to kick off the Denver Westmoreland clan!
Jacqueline McNeal
this is one of Brenda Jackson books. Dillion and Pam was heart captivating. Flecther was a lost cost. I knew something was dirty about him. and the point that Dillion was in love with Pammie at first sight. And the point about her sisters who could tell that there feelings with Dillion. And the repondsibility of Dillion taking of his family at home. He alsmost lost her take care of Bane and the love of his life. Which is breathe taking. Ir really love this book. One of her best ones yet.
Lynetta
Nov 03, 2014 Lynetta rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
NO REGRETS

Dillon Westmoreland, divorcee, doesn't waste time with following his heart when it comes to Pamela Novak. True to the Westmoreland bloodline, his DNA recognizes his life mate. As with other books in this series, no Westmoreland is forgotten and each focus strengthens the notion of what it means to be a Westmoreland man.
Tanya Mayes
Feb 08, 2013 Tanya Mayes rated it it was amazing
Shelves: harlequin-desire
love the first book of the Denver Westmorelands. Dillion and Pam's story was good. Their love and passion was instant. love the Westmoreland Way; Westmoreland Family. Can't wait to read Bane's story!!!
Taz Will
Jul 22, 2013 Taz Will rated it it was amazing
Pam and Dillon were great together. I was too into them getting together because that mess with Fletcher was just that. The sisters didn't give her a chance to back down but once Dillon had her in his sights she was a goner. Loved this one.
Sharon
Sep 17, 2013 Sharon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!!!
Ladyacct
Dec 05, 2011 Ladyacct rated it really liked it
Shelves: shorts
Really enjoyed this book, even though the heroine was being bad by cheating on a fiancee it was somewhat acceptable at the end of the book.

1 typo/editing issue.
Arnissa Burnett
Apr 25, 2015 Arnissa Burnett rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heart racing!!!!

OMG!!!! Truly a Cinderella story. This one actually had me thinking to the very end. I was a little teary eyed. Lol!
Shone
Feb 02, 2011 Shone rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All reades of the Westmoreland series, and new romance readers
Recommended to Shone by: I am an avid Brenda Jackson fan.
Dillion went to Wyoming looking for information on his great-grandfather Raphael. What he foud was Pand, her three sisters abd a a## of a fiance. Thus we have WWIV the Westmoreland way.
Cf
Nov 09, 2013 Cf rated it liked it
I actually enjoyed this story. Looking forward to reading about Pam's sisters.
Jamillah
Jun 07, 2011 Jamillah rated it really liked it
Brenda Jackson's Westmoreland series are my favorite guilty pleasure romance novels. Warnings, these books may be too hot for some to handle!
Shanae
Apr 23, 2011 Shanae rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite Westmoreland tales. You really get to know these characters.
Tilda
Dec 15, 2014 Tilda rated it really liked it
3,5 stars.
Deborah David
Jun 17, 2012 Deborah David rated it liked it
Better than the previous
Leonella Navas
Jan 26, 2016 Leonella Navas rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dios estos hombres son caliente.
Dorel
Sep 22, 2012 Dorel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I didn't like Pam's fiance Fletcher from the beginning. I am glad Dillion discovered Fletcher's lies showd Pam she was meant to be with him.
Ariana
Jun 23, 2016 Ariana rated it it was amazing
This book had be wanting to find out why his great great grandfather ran off with the other two women.
Mandy Brown
Mandy Brown rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2014
Shug
Shug rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2014
Crystal Cummings
Crystal Cummings rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2015
Bunmi
Bunmi rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2015
Yevette Taylor
Yevette Taylor rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2014
  • Sinful Chocolate
  • Until There Was You (Graysons of New Mexico, #1)
  • Recipe for Temptation (The Wolf Pack #2; St. James Sisters #2)
  • Secret Agenda
  • Before I Let You Go
  • Big Girls Don't Cry
  • Huddle with Me Tonight  (New York Sabers Football, #2)
In 1994, Brenda Jackson’s first novel, Tonight and Forever, was released. Since then she has had more than 100 novels and novellas published (the first African-American author to accomplish such a feat) and has over 3 million books in print.

A native of Jacksonville, Florida, Brenda is the first African-American author to have a book published by Harlequin Desire and the first African-American rom
More about Brenda Jackson...

The Westmorelands (1 - 10 of 31 books)
  • Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands, #1)
  • A Little Dare (The Westmorelands, #2)
  • Thorn's Challenge (The Westmorelands, #3)
  • Stone Cold Surrender (The Westmorelands, #4)
  • Riding The Storm (The Westmorelands, #5)
  • Jared's Counterfeit Fiancee (The Westmorelands, #6)
  • The Chase Is On (The Westmorelands, #7)
  • The Durango Affair (The Westmorelands, #8)
  • Ian's Ultimate Gamble (The Westmorelands, #9)
  • Seduction, Westmoreland Style (The Westmorelands, #10)