Start by marking “Supreme Clientele” as Want to Read:
Supreme Clientele

Supreme Clientele (Dirty Money #3)

4.65 of 5 stars 4.65  ·  rating details  ·  1,102 ratings  ·  63 reviews
'Supreme Clientele' is a tale of love, war, money and betrayal. When Zya's boyfriend, Jules, is sentenced to a five-year bidd, he temporarily hands his operation over to her. With little street knowledge, Zya turns his small operation into an untouchable empire.
Published May 1st 2009 by Urban Books (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Supreme Clientele, please sign up.

Mia L. I was just about to ask this same question. Will there be a pt 2? I'm itching to see what happens to Zya and Snow I don't even care about Anari and…moreI was just about to ask this same question. Will there be a pt 2? I'm itching to see what happens to Zya and Snow I don't even care about Anari and Von now lol.
(less)

Kim
This was a street lit page turner from the first to last page. Zya really turned out to be the opposite of what I expected. In the beginning i thought she was just a drug dealers stupid girlfriend, but she turned out to be so much more. She was a strong, intelligent, and extremely resourceful woman. Snow was her perfect match because he was almost the man version of her. The way these two handled their business was off the charts, and their little love story was very believable also. Jules was r ...more
Me'Tova Hollingsworth
Even though I just found out that it is a part of a series, I loved this story. I'm not surprised. I mean I can never go wrong, when I pick up and Ashley & Jacquavis story. I will be reading the other two books very soon.
Lesa Divine)
I liked this book my first time reading anything by these 2 authors and I have to say great job. I have 2 other books by these authors but, yet to pick the books up.

Zya is a woman that is just trying to make it after her may Jules get locked up. She was going to hold him down until she found out that he was holding another woman down that was pregnant. So she left him alone doing her own thing in the drug business. She decided to use Jules name in order to get connected with the ones she can get
Victoria
Another good read...
Lisa
I thought this book was a really good read! Can't go into too many details without giving the book away! Well put together! I do recommend!
Hillary
this book was wonderful the suspense was great it was truly unpredictable i thought it would end bad like most Ashley & Jaquivas books
Jeanene
Excellent read....could not put the book down...Ashley and JaQuavis do not disappoint.
MIAMOR ITAUMA
OMG! THA BEST BOOK IVE EVA READ. I FEEL LIKE IM ZYA!!!!!
Michelle
This book was everythiinnnnng! Praise Jesus
Lady T
I love these two authors.
Ney Ney
GREAT!!!!!! I LOVED IT!
OOSA
Boss B*tch

There's a new Queen of New York and her name is Zya Miller. After being left destitute when her boyfriend, Jules, is locked up, Zya does the only thing she knows - hustling. A gram here and a gram there quickly turns into an empire, an empire to rival that of the late Anari/Tony, the former Queen. Mo' money, mo' problems. As Zya is doing big things and making major moves, she garners some unwanted attention. Will Zya crack under pressure or reign supreme?

Authors Ashley & JaQuavis
Resse
Hello Everyone-

Okay so I never say a book is Bad ( which means good) but this book was amazing . I read it in one night i couldn't put it down it was amazing. Zya is my girl she's strong and has a brain of any wall-street king. She can make money like nobodies business and when opportunity strikes she takes it and makes it hers, I love that.

The Lessons in this book is a good lesson if the readers can pick up on it . I mean its slams you in the face but some people read the words and not the con
K.augustine
This book grabbed my attention from the first page and I was addicted to finishing it. The twists in this book are mind boggling yet amazing. Please please please read Dirty Money first! That is a definite must. I absolutely fell in love with Ashley & JaQuavis and I have read all of their books (except The Prada Plan which I am buying next) and I am astonished and completely taken aback that their writing abilities and expertise. After I finish each book I am left thinking that there is NO W ...more
Gloria Lewis Griffin
Supreme Clientele

I loved this book. It was sooooo good. Everything was there. Love, betrayals, suspense, murder, sex, haters, and backstabbers. I hated how Vita and Jules ended. Yet, it had to play out that way. It's not often I give Five Stars, but this was truly deserving. Definitely recommended.

Angel Hicks
that ending

The book was good from beginning to end . Can't believe I had this in my library for so long and didn't read it sonner . Ashley and jaquvis ending always seal the deal . I thought zya was gone take the bait for a second but she flipped it .. When you a dirty cop you never win . I loved snow and zya relationship..
Juanita
With Ashley and jaquavis you can never go wrong, I have not read a book.of.theirs and been disappointed, and this was definitely a page turner and I loved it. Snow and Zya are definitely a power couple. What can top this.
Yvette
I really enjoyed reading this novel. I love it when the writer can make a male character ooz with sex appeal and that it exactly what they did with Snow! This book had my heart racing several different times wondering what was going to happen. It had some sad moments but there was always exciting moments just behind every sad one. I hope there is a sequel because I would love to know more. I definitely see room for an exciting sequel. It needs to happen sooner than later since this book has been ...more
Mia L.
Awesome read...kinda reminds me of Miamor & Carter. Wish I wouldve read the first two in this series of Dirty Money before I read this one. Also I'm so hoping there's a part 2 to Zya and Snows story!
Athena
This book was filled with drama and had signature A&J style. Like in many urban fiction books there were parts that were just so unrealistic that I shook my head but overall I enjoyed the twists and turns that ensued. I'm so mad at Zya bc if she would've have just done one thing differently her entire outcome would've changed but I did like who she ended up with in the end. There were certain parts of the book that seemed to drag on and on and I began to lose interest but towards the end I w ...more
Josette Hartfield
Supreme Clientele

All I have is three words A Good Read.
I loved it, differently a page turner. Good Good Good Read more from this author
Elizabeth M Chisholm
Superb

omg you don't want to put it down!!! thoroughly enjoyed this book, I must recommend this to everyone!! please read this
Shirley
Love Anari & Zya. Glad you are using some of these characters again.
Nicole G
learned about Zya. Nice to get to know her side.
Authoress YungLit
Eva Leger
Jun 17, 2009 Eva Leger rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: urban fiction readers
Shelves: b-urban-fiction
This was pretty good- definitely better than what I've been reading from the urban fiction genre. After reading other Ashley JaQuavis books and then reading Ashley's The Prada Plan, I'm come to the conclusion than Ashley is most likely being carried by JaQuavis. There is no other conclusion unless Ashley proves herself in the future.
I excited to read Coleman's new solo book- I have a feeling it'll be much better than TPP.
I would definitely recommend this to any avid urban fiction reader.
Ciara Whayne
This was the ABSOULTE BEST BOOK I'VE READ SINCE THE COLDEST WINTER EVER I love Ashley & JaQuavis their books are amazing. This book started off kinda slow for me in fact I delayed reading it for almost two months when I finally got past the fist murder I was hooked if you love Urban books you'll love this one I wish there was a part two ! I'd love to see what happens with Anari Zya & Wade.
Amy
Without a doubt this book is a definate Goodread. It's a thrilling on the edge of your seat page turner you won't want to stop reading. It's full of suspense and has a couple of surprises. I loved the ending. I am rarely ever disappointed with and novel written by Ashley & JaQuavis as long as they keep the hits coming I will keep buying. This is a must read check it out!
Jax Marie
Sep 18, 2013 Jax Marie marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I haven't even finished the book (half way though) and this story line is the same as Dirty Money! I won't give away any details AND the story IS good, so I plan to finish reading it, but this book is way to similar to the first book in the series. Definitely a page turner but I would have liked to read something different
Ivy S
I read this book a long time ago the -first 1 from these authors- while I was trying to find the prada plan now I have read a few of their books looking to start from the beginning!

This book is awesome I've read it at least 3 times... would have been more but I lend it to other ppl who don't like to read!
  • The Dopeman: Memoirs of a Snitch (The Dopeman, #3)
  • In Cahootz: Sequel to Hoodwinked
  • Stackin' Paper
  • Working Girls (Flint, #2)
  • Grindin'
  • The Glamorous Life
  • Shyt List 3: And a Child Shall Lead Them
  • Hold U Down
  • Black: Triple Crown Publications Presents
  • Married to the Game
Ashley Antoinette is one of the most successful female writers of her time. The feminine half of the popular married duo, Ashley and JaQuavis, she has co-written over 40 novels. Several of her titles have hit The New York Times bestsellers list, but she is most widely regarded for her racy four-book saga, The Prada Plan. Born in Flint, MI she was bred with an innate street sense that she uses as m ...more
More about Ashley Antoinette...

Dirty Money (3 books)
  • Diary of a Street Diva (Dirty Money, #1)
  • Dirty Money (Dirty Money, #2)
The Cartel (The Cartel, #1) The Last Chapter (The Cartel, #3) Tale of the Murda Mamas (The Cartel, #2) The Prada Plan (The Prada Plan, #1) The Trophy Wife