Start by marking “Treasures of Indian Territory of Oklahoma” as Want to Read:
Treasures of Indian Territory of Oklahoma

Treasures of Indian Territory of Oklahoma

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
When most people hear the word Oklahoma, they think about the Oklahoma Land Run, cowboys and Indians, and the oil boom, however, they do not realize that there are many treasures that were lost throughout history in the state of Oklahoma.
Things told and remembered of outlaw gold but none has ever been reported are supposedly recovered. Even though there has been hundreds o
Published May 4th 2009 by Lulu

To ask other readers questions about Treasures of Indian Territory of Oklahoma, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Treasures of Indian Territory of Oklahoma

Will Welton
Dec 26, 2009 Will Welton rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
The book is a good collection of short stories from tales which some have been known as facts. Interesting reading which I followed up with looking on the internet and found the facts in the stories coincide with history.

The name of Dumb Okie isn’t meant to defame, antagonize or as a derogatory remark to anyone. Because for the first ten years of my life I thought my first name was Dumb and my family last name was Okie.
I went to school my first year in a one room building. I found out in later years the reason the school was closed. It had two outhouses, one for girls and the other for boys, and no electricity or
More about Will Welton...