Start by marking “All That You Are” as Want to Read:
All That You Are

All That You Are (Moretti #3)

Single mom Danalee Jackson owns the Blue Note--an Alaskan bar offering nightly jazz and a cocktail of regulars who have an opinion about everything. Between dealing with her son's dad, a failing float-plane business and her bar's code violations, Dana has no time for romance.Mark Moretti is burned-out after finishing his father's legacy project, the multimillion-dollar Gro ...more
Published October 1st 2009 by HQN Books (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about All That You Are, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All That You Are

Just - The romance reader
Oct 07, 2009 Just - The romance reader rated it it was amazing
From the very beginning I thoroughly enjoyed this book!

All That You Are is a really beautiful love story, not just a romantic love, but a familial love. I enjoy a good romance, so I'm not complaining about the books that are the typical "Man sees woman, falls in love at first sight. Man sweeps woman off her feet and they live happily ever after." But this book is much more than that. The love that develops between Alaska native and bar owner Dana and visiting construction worker Mark takes some
Starla
Jan 30, 2011 Starla rated it really liked it
I loved this book by Stef Ann Holm. All of the details put into the book about Ketchikan, Alaska bring the book to life, as well as the wonderful characters.

Dana and Marks love story was wonderful and was written so well, it just seemed so natural and beautiful. Terran, Cooper, Suni, Mariangela, Cardell, Leo, Sam, Bear, Presley, Walt...all of these people formed a "family" that made you feel warm in an Alaskian landscape.

I just listened to Benny Goodmans "Goodbye" that Dana played in the
Blue Not
L8blmr
Nov 16, 2010 L8blmr rated it really liked it
I really felt this book was more of a 3.5-star read, but I bumped it up because this lady has written many books that I just loved reading. This one however, I was lukewarm about - the female lead was not likable, the leading man was too arrogant, and some of the peripheral characters were predictable and cliche. I won't stop reading this author's stories because she definitely has talent, but this will not be a book I put on my "favorites" list.
Marjorie
Aug 11, 2012 Marjorie rated it really liked it
Mark Moretti goes to Alaska for rest and relaxation and finds Danalee Jackson in need of a carpenter if she is going to keep her bar open. Naturally Mark falls for Danalee and renovates the bar to pass inspection. He has to make a decision on if he wants to live in Alaska or stay in Boise because Danalee is not going anywhere due to her 5 year old son.
Sara
May 28, 2010 Sara rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
A great romance story involving a single mom and bar owner in Alaska and a vacationing contractor from Idaho. The story provides lots of looks at secondary characters to help flesh out the main characters and their motivations.
Nefret
Mar 26, 2010 Nefret rated it liked it
Warum kann ich keine halben Sterne vergeben? Das Buch gefiel mir besser als die vorherigen der Reihe, aber die relativ spröde weibliche Hauptfigur hat dafür gesorgt, dass ich nicht ganz überzeugt bin.
Lynn Calvin
Mar 11, 2010 Lynn Calvin rated it did not like it
Did not finish. Well, skimmed the last half. I wanted to like this, but there were too many clunkers in the prose and the male lead was a jerk who was sexually harassing the female lead as far as I was concerned.
C.  (Christy)
Jul 24, 2016 C. (Christy) rated it really liked it
A very enjoyable contemporary romance. The characters are well-developed, and I loved the Alaskan setting.
LInda L
Oct 31, 2009 LInda L rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A cut above the usual "romance" paperback -- the setting was fascinating(Alaska) and the heroine multi-cultural. Good story.
Kathy
Kathy rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2013
Leslie Mello
Leslie Mello rated it really liked it
May 07, 2013
Kelsey
Kelsey rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2013
Shari
Shari rated it really liked it
Mar 19, 2013
Chelsea
Chelsea rated it it was ok
Jan 16, 2010
Trixie
Trixie rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2014
Sonya
Sonya rated it liked it
May 23, 2011
Janean
Janean rated it liked it
Aug 13, 2010
Pj Ausdenmore
Pj Ausdenmore rated it really liked it
Dec 03, 2009
Sabetting
Sabetting rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2013
Kirsten
Kirsten rated it it was amazing
Aug 05, 2015
Pat
Pat rated it really liked it
Oct 01, 2013
Carina
Carina rated it it was ok
Jan 12, 2012
Connie
Connie rated it liked it
Aug 14, 2016
Rachelle Vaughn
Rachelle Vaughn rated it really liked it
Dec 28, 2011
Kelly Lyons
Kelly Lyons rated it liked it
Aug 02, 2010
Lisa Raetzloff
Lisa Raetzloff rated it liked it
Oct 17, 2011
Joni
Jan 22, 2016 Joni rated it really liked it
Love Alaska and a romance in a town I've been to!
Ktnrain
Ktnrain rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2010
Ali
Ali rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2017
Leslie Crockett
Mar 19, 2010 Leslie Crockett rated it liked it
Shelves: nook-shelf
Great little love story. I hated to see the book end. Read on iphone
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Somebody To Love
  • Again
  • Pleasure Seekers
  • Cutting To The Chase
  • Adrienne (A Bron Universe Novel #1)
  • A Holiday to Remember
  • You're All I Need
  • Unexpected Interruptions
  • Love Out of Order
  • Beneath the Surface
  • The Shimmering Blond Sister (Berger and Mitry, #7)
  • Love is a Four-Legged Word
Stef Ann Holm was born in Southern California near Hollywood. With the fantasy worlds of Disneyland and Universal Studios at her doorstep, her imagination was stimulated at an early age. She attended Chatsworth High where Kevin Spacey, Mare Winningham and Val Kilmer entertained on the school's stage. As a semester elective, Stef Ann enrolled in drama and played a Fandango hostess in the chorus of ...more
More about Stef Ann Holm...

Moretti (3 books)
  • All the Right Angles
  • All That Matters (Moretti #2)