Start by marking “How the Pops Stole Christmas (How I Survived Middle School Super Special)” as Want to Read:
How the Pops Stole Christmas (How I Survived Middle School Super Special)

How the Pops Stole Christmas (How I Survived Middle School #11.5)

It's a holiday middle school super special by bestselling author Nancy Krulik!
Winter Break is approaching, and everyone at Joyce Kilmer Middle School is in the holiday spirit. Everyone except the Pops, that is! Jenny can't wait for the holidays, but her good mood quickly evaporates when she picks Dana as her "Secret Snowflake" in English class and finds out that her frien
Published October 1st 2009 by Scholastic Paperbacks

Jenna
Feb 13, 2016 Jenna rated it liked it
The title of How the Pops Stole Christmas is a lie because the Pops (short for popular) didn’t steal Christmas. They didn’t even ruin anybody’s Christmas. They — and really it wasn’t all of the Pops, just a couple of them — put a damper on Jenny’s Christmas, but Jenny could have easily solved the problem by straight out talking to Mark. But Jenny’s only in sixth grade so I’ll give her a slight pass.

I loved reading about all the fun things Jenny and her friends did over their winter break. They c
Anjola Thomas
Mar 13, 2016 Anjola Thomas rated it it was amazing
The book "How the Pops Stole Christmas" by Nancy Krulik tells the story about a normal girl in middle school named Jenny and how the pops(populars) try to ruin her Christmas spirit. Overall, I thought the book was very entertaining and all middle school girls should read it. The problems the characters encountered were when Jenny got Dana (former friend and a popular girl) as a "secret snowflake. Knowing they despise each other this would be hard for Jenny. I could definitely relate to the ...more
Romy Hajj
Nov 23, 2011 Romy Hajj rated it really liked it
i really liked this story! it is christmas time! and everyones in the holiday spirit! jenny cant wait for the holidays, but the bullies turn out to be ruinning everything! first,jenny picks dana, her enemy as her ''secret snowflake'' in english class, she also found out that her best friend sam is going to england for the holidays! and most important, her friend marc is having a party! and she THINKS she wasnt invited. she really got upset. but at the end of the story jenyy knows that the ...more
Natia
Jul 09, 2014 Natia rated it really liked it
I think that this book is so modern. It explains all the things that happen to middle schoolers. Jenny, I think, needs to be a little more bold in her personality and stand up for herself a little more because her friends won't always be there for her to defend her. I like the series, but Jenny needs to be a little more bold and stick up for herself once in a while.
Teagan Timmers
Jan 28, 2013 Teagan Timmers rated it really liked it
In this book, everything is going wrong! One friend moves back to England, a horribly rude cousin comes, and twins can just drive her nuts! Join the main character, (read to find out!) in a journey to save her freinds and her fun summer!
Christine (KizzieReads)
Finally, they realize something that all kids should know. I am not going to spoil it, but these were really cute, but morally good books that all kids should read.
Trisha
Dec 13, 2010 Trisha rated it really liked it
a very cute book. I liked all the quizes. This is our mother/daughter book club book for Dec 18th. I hope the girls actually know us moms know more than THAT mom.
Meaghan
Meaghan rated it it was amazing
Nov 27, 2012
Gaby
Gaby rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2016
Emily
Emily rated it liked it
Aug 24, 2013
Mika
Mika rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2012
Sasha
Sasha rated it it was amazing
Oct 29, 2012
Jada Smith
Jada Smith rated it it was amazing
Apr 29, 2012
Amy Jackson
Amy Jackson rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2013
Victoriacullen
Victoriacullen rated it really liked it
Mar 20, 2010
Natalie
Natalie rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2011
Anh Nguyen
Anh Nguyen rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2009
Victoria Maggio
Victoria Maggio rated it liked it
Feb 27, 2013
Stacey Mcgill
Stacey Mcgill rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2015
Raven
Raven rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2013
Mariarosa
Mariarosa rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2016
Hina Haroon
Hina Haroon rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2013
Autumn Cook
Autumn Cook rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2012
Maddelyne
Maddelyne rated it liked it
Jun 22, 2016
Ally
Ally rated it liked it
Jun 17, 2015
Kelly
Kelly rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2014
Simran
Simran rated it liked it
Feb 07, 2015
Laura Chan
Laura Chan rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2011
Anika
Anika rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Rock & Role (Cinderella Cleaners, #3)
  • Confessions of a Bitter Secret Santa (Candy Apple #13)
  • Sunny Holiday (Sunny Holiday, #1)
  • Coming Apart (Main Street, #9)
  • The Truth About My Bat Mitzvah
  • Macaroni Boy
  • Accidentally Fooled (Accidentally, #3; Candy Apple #16)
  • House of Dance
  • Ready to Wear (Sew Zoey, #1)
  • Little Sister Is Not My Name (Sassy, #1)
  • Mary Jane
  • Snowfall Surprise (Candy Apple #21)
  • Ruby's Slippers
  • Silvermist and the Ladybug Curse (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #12)
  • Miss Popularity and the Best Friend Disaster (Miss Popularity #3; Candy Apple #28)
  • Playing for Keeps (Wildwood Stables, #2)
  • Utterly Me, Clarice Bean
  • Reach For The Stars (The Amazing Days of Abby Hayes, #3)
Nancy Krulik is the author of more than 100 books for children and young adults, including three New York Times bestsellers. She is best known, however, for being the author and creator of the Katie Kazoo Switcheroo book series, which has brought her to the attention of second, third, and fourth graders nationwide.

Nancy has also written extensively for teens and is well known as a biographer of Ho
More about Nancy E. Krulik...

How I Survived Middle School (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Can You Get An F In Lunch? (How I Survived Middle School, #1)
  • Madame President
  • I Heard A Rumor (How I Survived Middle School, #3)
  • The New Girl (How I Survived Middle School, #4)
  • Cheat Sheet (How I Survived Middle School, #5)
  • P.S. I Really Like You (How I Survived Middle School, #6)
  • Who's Got Spirit? (How I Survived Middle School, #7)
  • It's All Downhill From Here (How I Survived Middle School, #8)
  • Caught In The Web (How I Survived Middle School, #9)
  • Into The Woods (How I Survived Middle School, #10)