Start by marking “Maid-sama! Vol. 03 (Maid-sama! #3)” as Want to Read:
Maid-sama! Vol. 03 (Maid-sama! #3)

Maid-sama! Vol. 03 (Maid Sama! #3)

4.51  ·  Rating Details ·  6,056 Ratings  ·  55 Reviews
It's Seika High's Sports Day Festival! The Idiot Trio have just completed a fancy, custom-made maid outfit that they want to give to Misaki as a present, but through a mix-up, the maid outfit is sent out to the Sports Day Dress-up Race as one of its generic costumes, a contest which both Misaki and Usui are entering.
Published December 29th 2009 by TokyoPop (first published August 4th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Maid-sama! Vol. 03, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maid-sama! Vol. 03

Fruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki TakayaOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 by Bisco HatoriSkip Beat!, Vol. 01 by Yoshiki NakamuraVampire Knight, Vol. 1 by Matsuri HinoSpecial A, Vol. 1 by Maki Minami
Favorite Shoujo Manga
106th out of 655 books — 1,505 voters
Diary ng Panget 4 by HaveYouSeenThisGirLDiary ng Panget 3 by HaveYouSeenThisGirLDiary ng Panget 2 by HaveYouSeenThisGirLDiary ng Panget by HaveYouSeenThisGirLShe's Dating the Gangster by Bianca B. Bernardino
Wattpad Books
39th out of 300 books — 772 voters

More lists with this book...

Pinky
Apr 01, 2016 Pinky rated it it was amazing
Another great installment to the manga series Maid-Sama, I love this manga so much and I love the anime just as much. They are so alike, I am glad that I chose to read this manga! I haven't been able to read lately because of homework. I didn't touch this for almost a month. I have a business assignment due on Monday but here I am writing this review. I wanted to write this review so I can start reading the 4th volume after I am done everything.

"Although you look cute when you are trying your
Amber Hetchler
Feb 03, 2016 Amber Hetchler rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Very entertaining and fun. I love these fluffy reads. :)
Anna Hakopian t (-_-t)
Oct 26, 2015 Anna Hakopian t (-_-t) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, july-2015
This series is so damn funny I don't know where to start. I remembered the anime and I knew some of the jokes. Too bad they were different due to translation issues I am guessing.

Usui continues to be the best male character of any rom-com. He acts and talks like a pervert but is the most goddman gentleman-liest person ever. He's a puppy <3. I love how much he tortures Misaki because she kind of deserves it sometimes.

As individuals they are pretty entertaining but as a couple they are the be
Joti
Dec 29, 2014 Joti rated it it was amazing
Obsessive reader
Nov 24, 2015 Obsessive reader rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2015, manga
So freaking happy at the moment! I'm so glad I gave manga a chance.
Jocelyne
Mar 11, 2014 Jocelyne rated it really liked it
March 2014: 4 Stars
Introducing Aoi-chan! Looking forward to seeing more of you in the future, you sassy little gumdrop!
I loved the What's Misa's Colour? episode, but not the Little Sister Day one as much. It's true that it didn't suit her very well.
I loved the part where an Usui-admirer is confessing her love to him and he sees Misaki get injured to save a student. His sudden "confession" had me gasping for oxygen when I watched the anime, it was so funny. His concern for Misa was sweet too.
Also
Priyam
Nov 10, 2008 Priyam rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Refer to volume 4's review on what I think about this series.

Okay this time I'm gonna talk about the main protagonist Usui Takumi! Usui has this Kei-like personality (from S.A) Heck, Usui and Kei make a perfect team! Both are good at everything, both can process info easily (Kei memorizes, Usui can just comprehend stuff) and both go to EXTREME measures for the ones they like (who also happens to be the main heroine.) Oh yeah, both guys also get rejected a 100 times despite all their advances. XD
TwinFitzgeraldKirkland
May 06, 2013 TwinFitzgeraldKirkland rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jessica
Nov 28, 2011 Jessica rated it liked it
Last installment we left with Seika Senior High midway through their sports festival with Misaki winning all the sporting events up to date (except one) with the goal to make life more comfortable for the female population.

In Maid Sama! volume 3 we continue the sporting festival by following an exhausted Misaki while she fights to win and also shows her soft side. Misaki's high school life isn't getting any easier neither is her work or social life. With many twists and turns from a cross dressi
Yue
Well, I am persistent, that is for sure. I am still trying to get into this manga, cause it has certain elements I like:

- Misaki: tough main girl who is unwilling to admit she likes the boy
- Usui: hot guy crazy over the girl (and he is a mix between two of my favorites main boys in a manga: Takishima Kei -intelligent, rich, a little stalker-ish, great at everything- and Tamaki -a big flirt, the same looks, nice, etc-)

But... MEH. I still do not like Misaki, I do not know what is wrong with her...
Yume Yoru
Me he tenido que saltar uno por no aparecer en ninguna tienda, lo cual no es muy recomendable si no conoces la historia en el manga. En esta serie el anime no incluye todos los capítulos, lo que la convierte en una serie difícil de pasar de un formato a otro para el espectador. A estas alturas ya no recuerdo qué leí o qué vi. Aún así ambos formatos son geniales, pero el manga es más completo.
Penny
Jan 15, 2013 Penny rated it liked it
Shelves: manga-read, manga
This manga was interesting enough for me to read, but it didn't really draw me in. Sure it was funny and normal with everyday problems and yes i did download the anime, but i felt like something was missing, maybe it was just me that I'm used to reading other types of manga.

Misaki is a young girl who is called the demon president at school for being so strict especially with boys. But little do they know after school she goes to her part-time job as a maid at a maid cafe. Pretty soon the hottest
Hannah
Sep 20, 2014 Hannah rated it it was amazing
Shelves: to-buy, manga
Series Review: Maid-sama! Is a funny and entertaining manga that I thoroughly enjoyed. The characters were great and carried the manga through when the plot got a bit dull. The plot itself was entertaining. I definitely recommend giving this manga a try.
Kat
May 25, 2015 Kat rated it really liked it
J'ai un peu plus aimé ce tome que le précédent mais ce n'est toujours pas l'énorme coup de coeur (quoique Aoi et Kâno n'étaient pas loin de me le donner). Un très bon tome.
Mari
Jun 26, 2014 Mari rated it really liked it
Never would have guessed Aoki-chan was a girl, except when he reacted like that Miss President was changing. And I think I will like this character Kanou-kun
Rena
Nov 22, 2014 Rena rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series, manga
Misa really puts herself out there for others. I have so much respect and love for her. I also love how Usui has a lot of respect for her as well.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Well of course it got a little weird. I mean the series has its cute moments but still. Good volume though.
Danyka
Feb 12, 2014 Danyka rated it it was amazing
Loved the manga, and it's anime.

I actually read the manga, and watched it's anime. Both are awesome.
Miss Ryoko
Jul 18, 2012 Miss Ryoko rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, library-book
Another fun volume! I love Usui and Misaki's ridiculous relationship! It's so entertaining! I wish we had something like a Maid Cafe where I lived... I'd totally work there XD I love all the theme days the cafe has. And the Idiot Trio always makes everything worth it.

On to the next! I can't wait!

And another chapter cover art I loved!

Misaki and Usui
Rossana
Mar 06, 2016 Rossana rated it really liked it
Romance... Yeah! \
Carleen Hyatte
May 22, 2016 Carleen Hyatte rated it it was amazing
The couple in this series are so beautiful! ah i'm loving this series so much right now.
Khadeeja Al-basri
Like the first and second, this third volume is one of the best manga I've read.
Cathyl
Feb 12, 2016 Cathyl rated it liked it
Boy who hypnotizes so that less girls come to the school? That's just great!
Rebecca Sneade
Mar 08, 2016 Rebecca Sneade rated it really liked it
I'm really enjoying this series so far usui and misaki are so cute!!!
Stephanie
Nov 15, 2015 Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Very funny and amusing to read. Highly recommend this series.
Edacheeky
Jun 15, 2015 Edacheeky rated it it was amazing
loved it!! Maid sama is just hilarious and amazing
Skye (Skye's Scribblings)
Sep 02, 2014 Skye (Skye's Scribblings) rated it really liked it
Loving this series! Now to get my hands on more when they're out of print...
Becki
See first volume for general review of the series
Lauren
Mar 14, 2013 Lauren rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
I absolutely love this manga! The drawings and characters and everything are just sprinting off of the pages in excitement. There was a lot of comedy coupled with the romance aspects in the series so it didn’t make it overly girly or childish. I love how it shows a stronger sides to women’s attitudes that they aren’t going to take crap from no one and they can prove it to you (largely by kicking everyone’s a**). Misaki and Takumi’s relationship is absolutely hilarious and amazing!

I did watch the
Briana
Jun 22, 2015 Briana rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, manga
Great volume I loved every second of it ,it was really funny and romantic (kind of,Misaki didn't really find Takumi romantic :) ) I highly recommend this book to people who love manga and romance books!
  • Special A, Vol. 7 (Special A, #7)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 6] (Faster than a Kiss #6)
  • Happy Cafe, Volume 3
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 3 (Dengeki Daisy, #3)
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 09
Hiro Fujiwara (藤原 ヒロ in Japanese) is a Japanese manga artist.

The manga artist was once active under her previous pen name, Izumi Hiro (和泉 ヒロ) at the end of the 1990's but has abandoned the name after she won the Best Rookie award in the LMS for Kaeri Michi, Yuki no Netsu.

Her first series, which is also her latest ongoing work, Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (会長はメイド様!, translation Maid Sama!) is currently se
More about Hiro Fujiwara...

Maid Sama! (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 01 (Maid-sama!, #1)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 02 (Maid-sama! #2)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 04 (Maid-sama! #4)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 05 (Maid-sama! #5)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 06 (Maid-sama!, #6)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 07 (Maid Sama! #7)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 08 (Maid Sama! #8)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 09 (Maid Sama!, #9)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 10 (Maid Sama!, #10)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 11 (Maid Sama!, #11)