Start by marking “The Disappearance (W.I.T.C.H., #2)” as Want to Read:
The Disappearance (W.I.T.C.H., #2)

The Disappearance (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books #2)

The magic of friendship has transforming results!

Will, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia, and Hay Lin are getting used to having powers. But trying to manage their magic is tricky. Irma may have caused one of the boys at school to disappear with a spell! And there is another development that is even more puzzling. Their friend Elyon has vanished without a trace, and her house has be
Audio CD, 0 pages
Published January 24th 2006 by Imagination Studio (first published January 1st 2003)

Esmee
Apr 06, 2017 Esmee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
5/5 Dit deel gelezen met een lach en met een traan. Ontdekt dat Irma mijn 'spirit animal' is.
Siobhan
Ah, W.I.T.C.H. So much of my childhood was spend obsessing over the series. The books. The comics. The cartoon. The merchandise. You name it I was into it.

So why only the three stars if I loved it so much?

Well as time went by, I grew disinterested in the series. I went along with it mainly to see how it ended. I simply wanted to know what the final outcome was.

Surely that is not enough to merit three stars? You loved it!

I did, but that was because I was a pre-teen with very low expectations. Th
Carol Hardesty
Jun 09, 2011 Carol Hardesty rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childhood-series
A great middle-grade book series. Much better than that lackluster TV series.
Abby Perez
I like this series and it is actually my second time reading it. I'm excited to start again back into the world of w.i.t.c.h
Sadichha
Aug 05, 2008 Sadichha rated it liked it
awesome
After the disapearance of Elyon the girls adventure really begins with the threats from Meridian.
Sarah Crawford
Jan 15, 2016 Sarah Crawford rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In this novel the girls are still basically trying to get used to the fact that they actually have powers, but the problem is that they are not sure yet how to use them and they end up having to confront their former friend Elyon who apparently has gone over to the dark side. In addition, one of the girls has caused a boy to disappear and she needs the help of the other girls to find him.

Then one of the characters from the first novel ends up dying.

It's not a bad story series as long as you don
Dharia Scarab

Myself, I go ou
Dana Salman
Jan 06, 2010 Dana Salman rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was the first W.I.T.C.H novel I read. The first comic I read was in Arabic and it was issue number 20. So naturally I didn't understand much (I suppose I just liked the illustrations). I couldn't find the first book, so i settled with this one. I was a little unnerved with the way the girls handled their newfound magic, but I liked the story plot. i just wish it could've been a little longer. and I wish I could find the comics somewhere. In English, if you don't mind!!
Sella Malin
Feb 22, 2008 Sella Malin rated it did not like it
I used to like these series. Now, I don't think they're so good anymore. I got up to number 12 or something like that, and they've gone up to #26 or something... and they're still coming out!! I'm not really interested into them anymore, but I used to be.
Rose Dawson
Jan 05, 2013 Rose Dawson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: teenage
Witch zjistí,že jsou strážkyně Kondrakaru,ale Corneliina nejlepší kamarádka Elyon zmizí.Elyon mi bylo hodně líto,že také nebyla strážkyně a naletěla Fobosovi a Cedrikovi.Ale nakonec to všechno dobře dopadlo.
Lauren
Sep 28, 2012 Lauren rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens, witches
I loved this series! All of the different girls had their own individual personalities that made the series more enjoyable to read. Also, of course the cool magical powers was a plus. I loved the character relationships and adventures the girls got themselves into.
Anna
May 31, 2012 Anna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: nobody terrible
Recommended to Anna by: Mrs.Siegrist and Madeline
the comic part is good. other than that it is a terrible book.bad bad bad ending could have been much better very dissapointed because ussally this author is great and so is this series but this book no it wasn't.
Mirabelle
The second book isn't a lot like the first book but it is still as good as the first book. Those people giving low ratings to this book......are just wasting their time on books they don't like! Irma truly is hilarious and I love how Elizabeth Leonard tell the story from everyone's point of view.
Kirthi
Feb 05, 2010 Kirthi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
i'd actually rate it a 3.5 because it was pretty good :]
Sara Hussein
Dec 06, 2012 Sara Hussein rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
أول 4 أعداد اشتريتهم في مجلد

كانت مسخرة أوي :)

و عسلة أوي كمان
G
Jun 22, 2008 G rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: young magic lovers 8 - 10
really really good and much better than the first one.
Lyric
Aug 11, 2015 Lyric rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think witches was a really good book because it was a good message that girls have power.
Sylwia
Sylwia rated it liked it
Apr 07, 2015
Parker
Parker rated it it was amazing
Aug 11, 2014
Miranda
Miranda rated it it was ok
Dec 04, 2011
Selena
Selena rated it really liked it
Jun 28, 2015
Lorien
Lorien rated it really liked it
Aug 22, 2015
Arisa
Arisa rated it liked it
Nov 18, 2015
Marianne Manuel
Marianne Manuel rated it really liked it
Sep 16, 2012
Aishath Neeza
Aishath Neeza rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2014
Hannah
Hannah rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2014
Anastasia
Anastasia rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2016
Ivory
Ivory rated it really liked it
Oct 16, 2016
Stacey
Stacey rated it really liked it
Sep 02, 2014
  • Out of the Dark (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #8)
  • The Courage to Choose (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #15)
  • A Weakened Heart (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #21)
  • When Lightning Strikes (W.I.T.C.H. Adventures, #1)
  • The Power of Friendship (W.I.T.C.H. Graphic Novels, #1)

W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books (1 - 10 of 27 books)
  • The Power of Five (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #1)
  • Finding Meridian (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #3)
  • The Fire of Friendship (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #4)
  • The Last Tear (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #5)
  • Illusions And Lies (W.I.T.C.H., #6)
  • The Light of Meridian (W.I.T.C.H. #7)
  • Out of the Dark (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #8)
  • The Four Dragons (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #9)
  • A Bridge Between Two Worlds (W.I.T.C.H., #10)
  • The Crown of Light (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #11)