Start by marking “Cash in a Flash: Fast Money in Slow Times” as Want to Read:
Cash in a Flash: Fast Money in Slow Times

Cash in a Flash: Fast Money in Slow Times

Bestselling authors Mark Victor Hansen and Robert G. Allen are back following their mega-hit The One Minute Millionaire with new strategies to generate cash quickly.

Right now, everyone needs trusted, proven, practical advice and techniques for making money fast. In Cash in a Flash, two of the most successful entrepreneurs in the country show readers how to use the skills
Published August 27th 2009 by Harmony Books (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Cash in a Flash, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cash in a Flash

Cara
Dec 02, 2011 Cara rated it it was ok
Shelves: internet-tycoon
More get-rich-quick prØn... Why do I keep reading this stuff?

This book is kind of interesting in that all the left-side pages tell you the theory stuff, which seems to be mainly the law of attraction. The right-side pages present the same concepts in the form of a story. The writing was kind of bad for the story, but I still enjoyed it anyway. Who doesn't love a totally happy ending where everyone gets everything they want and lives happily ever after?

...

I finally finished the left-brain side of
Renee
Jan 29, 2010 Renee rated it really liked it
An interesting book where the co-authors list three key elements of their plan for success: create a clear vision of one's ultimate objectives, silence the inner whiner and release the inner winner, and gather a team of like-minded individuals for support and guidance. Such advice as Ask yourself empowering, uplifting, emboldening questions helps retrain the mind to help the reader to focus, identify clear aims and unleash ambition. The book also addresses the next steps: converting ideas into ...more
Donna
Nov 27, 2009 Donna rated it really liked it
Very inspirational book. I am definitely going to take action to implement some of the steps to earn more cash.
This book uses a slightly different format, which is great. Part of it presents the details and action plan to earn more money. The other part keeps a story going of women who get together to form a support group. It follows them as they implement their cash-earning ideas and shows the reader how to do it. After reading this book I immediately worked with the author Kat Jaske and got h
Elizabeth
Apr 19, 2014 Elizabeth rated it liked it
Shelves: abandoned
mostly about entrepreneurship and encouraging a certain plan for selling an idea and generating cash from that, but i can't really do this effectively right now so i've decided to abandon this book, not sure if it's temporary or if it's for forever, time will tell!! for now, three stars because i read up to the parts about recognizing the critical voice, and found the "change your critical voice to sound like Mickey mouse!" very helpful :)
Jessica Buike
Aug 24, 2011 Jessica Buike rated it it was ok
Most of this book is just hype and empty promises! The truth is, the only people that will make money from this book are the authors themselves - there are no new ideas in here that will help those of us who already do most of the things in this book. That being said, I suppose if you weren't doing some of the things in this book, you might get a little bit out of it. Overall, I don't recommend it.
Denise
Sep 08, 2010 Denise rated it it was ok
This book is worth the read. It is a parable on the right hand side pages and a how-to manual on the left hand side pages.

It's purpose, I believe is to train you to open your mind to possibilities and to teach you about some that others have found and created.

... and a fun read. (simply written, good for any reading level.)
Kim Sharp
Jan 18, 2010 Kim Sharp rated it did not like it
This is two books in one. The right side or blue pages is fictional. The left side or white pages is supposed to teach us about getting cash. So far, I have learned that I have to will myself to make cash!?? I like the fictional side best.
Denise
Jan 21, 2016 Denise rated it really liked it
I was led to this book via one of my mentors, Mark Victor Hansen -- co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series -- who is helping me with my first book. It's an inspirational and practical recipe book for wealth-building.
Niama
Jan 04, 2010 Niama added it
I am impressed and encouraged by the approaches the authors take to preparing the reader to become a millionaire. I enjoy the focus on mind, heart, spirit, and practical tactics. The fictional story moves at a fast pace and is supremely engaging. I am learning a great deal!
Mikey Wynn
Oct 13, 2010 Mikey Wynn rated it really liked it
Don't let the title fool you. This is not another get rich quick book. It has many great principles.
Nick Woodall
Jan 22, 2016 Nick Woodall rated it really liked it
I love these kinds of books. This one is a lot like the last one. Not a whole lot of new information, but a good reminder nonetheless.
Wanda Hamilton
Nov 10, 2009 Wanda Hamilton rated it it was amazing
I am seeing results from using the principles in Cash in Flash to help me create my life of abundance and prosperity. A fantastic read that is valuable education as well as entertaining.,
Elizabeth Lawless
Mar 25, 2010 Elizabeth Lawless rated it liked it
Shelves: business
Really like the dual thinking approach. Would like to have had a better explanation of some of the stories. Overall a viable tool for anyone wanting to control their own destiny.
Pamela Murl
Pamela Murl rated it liked it
Dec 15, 2016
Ecmezme
Ecmezme rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2012
GradCardinal
GradCardinal rated it did not like it
Jul 29, 2016
L
L rated it did not like it
Mar 16, 2010
Didit Priandi
Didit Priandi rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2015
Paul Rohatensky
Paul Rohatensky rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2011
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2010
Surya Winata
Surya Winata rated it really liked it
Sep 04, 2011
Jp Finn
Jp Finn rated it liked it
Mar 10, 2013
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2015
Wendya
Wendya rated it liked it
Jan 07, 2017
Alexander
Alexander rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2016
Leo
Leo rated it liked it
Sep 26, 2011
Melanie
Melanie rated it liked it
Sep 19, 2009
Adrian
Adrian rated it did not like it
Feb 06, 2017
Betsy
Betsy rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2016
Neeraj
Neeraj rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Robert G. Allen's first book, the colossal #1 New York Times bestseller, Nothing Down: How to Buy Real Estate with Little or No Money Down, is the largest selling real estate investment book in history, and established "Bob" as one of the most influential investment advisors of all time.

In his following bestsellers, Creating Wealth, The Challenge, and Multiple Streams of Income, he expanded on his
More about Robert G. Allen...