Start by marking “Beauty Pop Vol.4” as Want to Read:
Beauty Pop Vol.4

Beauty Pop Vol.4 (Beauty Pop #4)

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  2,104 ratings  ·  22 reviews
Kiri steps in to help the injured Narumi in a Scissors Project beauty battle. But before Kiri can complete her magic, reminders of an incident in her past make her too fearful to continue with the cut.
Paperback
Published by PT. Gramedia, m&c! (first published June 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Beauty Pop Vol.4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beauty Pop Vol.4

Mary
Ok, so it is getting better. Our MC, Kiri, made many other facial features other than ._.! Exciting stuff....even if it was for the sole purpose to have Ouchiai fall for her. Since this is shoujo, if Kiri ends up with anyone, it will most likely be Shogo, just beacuse he has that whole shoujo love interest look going on....and I am torn between feeling sorry for the cooki-cutter-shy-girl Aoyama san-who has liked Ouchiai apparently for a while-and Kiri because shoujo needs to fall out of its stup ...more
Hannah
Series Review: Beauty Pop is exactly like its name very cute and funny. It has a unique premise of makeovers and the plot can be unexpectedly dramatic at times. The characters are what had me hooked as I loved them all too much to get bored. I feel the ending was rushed but over all it fit the story well. I recommend this manga to those who like very light and cutie stories.
Jenny
[Ch. 12-17:]

No side chapters in this volume! I was very happy. ^.^
Anyways, Naru-chan's little sister comes and she's looking for her "prince charming" which turns out to be Kiri... I guess she'll be surprised to find out that her Prince Charming is really a girl.
Pretty good volume overall. I think Kiri has resolved her issues.. I'm not too sure, but I like Sekii-kun. He's so cute.
Also, Ochai develops a crush on Kiri.. I find it kinda creep to be honest.
Lashonda
Well i decieded to grab another manga book based on beauty pop being that the first one i read wasnt oh so good. My rating is a four star because this book was really good!Im a person who likes books that have dramatiic story lines because it keeps me into the book.I cant believe that her prince turned out to be a girl instead.
Penny
Beauty Pop from the start was a great read, i enjoyed immensely the action between Kiri and Narumi, how she doesn't care in the world and how he breaks out in hives whenever a girl touches him.
Kiri changed his life from a young age,which he finds out later on, so he sees her as a rival and eventually as a girl he loves.
Nenia Campbell
Occhi has the HUGEST crush on Kiri. I hope they get together but generally, girls in shoujo manga end up with the pretty boys and Occhi is a bit too nerdy to be a canon pairing.

We also finally learn why Kiri dislikes cutting hair so much.

I have mixed feelings about this manga. On the one hand, it shows everyone, even "ugly" girls, are capable of being beautiful with a little polish; on the other hand, it endorses a lot of superficial values with emphasis on surface appearances. The girls themsel
Deb
Jul 12, 2007 Deb rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: shojo geeks
Shelves: manga, shojo-josei
Narumi meets his limits in the contest showdown while Kiri's scissors are frozen by a blast from the past--and is this battle of the stylists all it seems?
Caroline
Another hilarious volume.
Occhi develops a crush on Kiri, Naru-Naru's little sister makes an appearance, and Kei is running out of dolls to use for his renactments, so he uses vegetables.
Hannah
The logic is strictly shoujo. I mean, really; that many people all obsessively fascinated with hair and beauty? Many of them straight males? It must be a shoujo...
Paula
This series was soooo good although I've read other mangas with a similar concept, my eyes were glued to the pages of every single volume from this series! good author!
Starbubbles
What, a love twist? Shocker, did not see that coming. Well, maybe not from the usual suspect, but still. Interest waning, but I'm still willing to trudge.
Kristine Pratt
Now we're getting into a little intrigue over hidden pasts...new characters...a strange crush. Yep, it's manga all right!
Sarah Evans
The issue of the character's motivation, or lack thereof in the case of the heroine, definitely keep this series interesting.
Timothy
A pretty enjoyable series so far. That's high praise considering the amount of manga I've read so far. :-)
Brittney Bower
well this was a twist. And it looks like for the second time in his whole life Narumi Has Lost.
Wickedshizuku
It never crossed my mind that it was so hard to make it in cosmetology.
Marisa
One of my all-time favorite manga. I love this book, and all the others.
Nina
Amazing love the story and the fact that there is an ending totally unexpected!
Killedbydrapery
I love this series. It's just a book you can't put down.
Sheryl Pek
It was a comic book that maybe teenagers like.
Alayah
Alayah marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 04 (Kitchen Princess, #4)
  • The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 05
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 2 (Wild Ones, #2)
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 08
  • Ultra Maniac, Vol. 02
  • Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 2
  • Imadoki!: Nowadays, Vol. 3 (Imadoki!: Nowadays, #3)
  • MeruPuri, Vol. 2 (MeruPuri, #2)
  • High School Debut, Vol. 12 (High School Debut, #12)
あらい きよこ in Japanese.
Pen name of Kiyoko Haru.
More about Kiyoko Arai...
Beauty Pop, Vol. 1 (Beauty Pop, #1) Beauty Pop, Vol. 2 (Beauty Pop, #2) Beauty Pop, Vol. 3 (Beauty Pop, #3) Beauty Pop, Vol. 10 (Beauty Pop, #10) Beauty Pop, Vol. 9 (Beauty Pop, #9)