Start by marking “Jealousy (Strange Angels, #3)” as Want to Read:
Jealousy (Strange Angels, #3)

Jealousy (Strange Angels #3)

4.16  ·  Rating Details  ·  20,808 Ratings  ·  688 Reviews
Dru Anderson might finally be safe. She’s at the largest Schola on the continent, and beginning to learn what it means to be svetocha—half vampire, half human, and all deadly. If she survives her training, she will be able to take her place in the Order, holding back the vampires and protecting the oblivious normal people.

But a web of lies and betrayals is still closing ar
Published July 29th 2010 by Razorbill (first published July 28th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Jealousy, please sign up.

Recent Questions

This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten)
Baine
Jul 02, 2010 Baine rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cant-wait
Okay, this will be EPIC! EPICCCC! the other books were UNBELIEVEABLE! and i luv graves. hes so hot. ANYWAY this book is coming out JUNE 2010! they dont hav it on the website, but it comes out in june.

OKAY obviously i got it wrong. my bad. july 29.
*sigh*
i liked june better thank you (thats what the back of betrayals said, at least).

SO... here we are again.
sexy vamp or sexy best-friend werewolf?
well isnt this oh-so familiar?

TEAM WEREWOLF here!
I'd choose Jacob, Graves, or Sam Roth anyday over
Lucy
I don't know why I continued with the series. I didn't enjoy the first book, nor do I particularly like writing scathing reviews. Most of the time when I one or two star a book I pass the rest and try to purge it from my mind rather than going over it again with a review and really burning it in. I was lent all three books and I decided to work my way through anyway despite not enjoying the first Strange Angels book. The second felt like sheer filler and I didn't have a lot to say that wasn't a ...more
Shadow Black
Dec 29, 2010 Shadow Black rated it it was amazing
I want dru to end up with Graves.
Team Graves.....beacuse "the first ones free"
Samantha
Oct 21, 2010 Samantha rated it it was amazing
Go Christophe, it's about time. :)
Mia
Sep 30, 2010 Mia rated it really liked it
Dru better get with Christophe, for some reason I still hate Graves... Anyways, I can't wait! It's gonna be sooo awesome!!!
Evelin
Mar 26, 2011 Evelin rated it did not like it
This book is a huge disappointment, the only reason I picked up this book in the first place was because my favorite author ( Richelle Mead author of The Vampire Academy series ) wrote a review on it. Well I don't think she actually read the book now. Dru is supposed to be a badass who can handle guns and other weapons right? Well through out the whole book she is mostly crying and complaining about how she feels and about how bad her life is. What really makes me mad though is after crying for ...more
Ammelia
Dec 23, 2010 Ammelia rated it it was amazing
I can't wait for this book so I can find out what happens to Dru :D
Hope she ends up with Christophe
Katrina
THIS IS THE REVIEW FOR THE BOOK:

Dru Anderson might finally be safe. She’s at the largest Schola on the continent, and beginning to learn what it means to be svetocha–half vampire, half human, and all deadly. If she survives her training, she will be able to take her place in the Order, holding back the vampires and protecting the oblivious normal people.

But a web of lies and betrayals is still closing around her, just when she thinks she can relax a little. Her mentor Christophe is missing, her
AH
First off, I must say that I really did enjoy the first two books in this series – Strange Angels and Betrayals. I found that those two books had some original ideas, interesting characters, and really scary monsters. So it was with excitement that I dove into this third book of the Strange Angels series. I wanted to know what my favorite characters had been up to.

Well, to say I was disappointed with this book would be an understatement. The book is a mess. It is confusing for the reader. I was
D.M. Omar
Jul 19, 2011 D.M. Omar rated it really liked it
Bry
Oct 21, 2010 Bry rated it liked it
Ok, so this is an incredibly hard book to rate. Mainly because I would have given the first 200 pages 1 star and the last 50 pages 5 stars,. How can 1 book have such insane dichotomy??

For the first 200 pages nothing happened...NOTHING. Drew went to class, Dru wondered about Graves, Dru bitched back and forth with Anna...it was so...NORMAL. (Read: Boring.) I have to make myself keep reading at times. The last 50 pages though - holy shit., The action, the politics, the accusations, the confession
Khanh (the Grinch)
The plot thickens. Dru faces down nemesis bitch Anna, the queen bee of the dhampirs, and secrets are revealed. Plot lines are tied up nicely, and I'm so looking forward to the next book.
Natasha
Jan 01, 2011 Natasha rated it it was amazing
What a book!
Lilith Saintcrow
is one of my favorite authors. She really knows how to right a book. I love all three of her series, but this one is my newest addiction. Like I said in my review of "Betrayals", the first novel is a good read, the second is a great read and now this third novel was amazing.

Dru's life has been less than comfortable lately. She's out of the reform Schola and is now at the Schola Prima, "the biggest and oldest one in North America-" and the home of the Order, where sh
MissHavoc {Cry Havoc! Reviews}
LOVED it! Oh man I love the Strange Angels books. I think it's the most interesting "vampire high school" series out there.

Dru has got to be one of my favorite female characters. She's so strong willed and independent, and really knows her "Real World" stuff. I'd sure want to stay on her good side.

Jealousy doesn't disappoint, nor does Dru get all soft now that she thinks she's safe. Well really, she know there's a traitor high up in the Order so of course she isn't safe. While trying to deal w
Leanne Bell
What can i say about this book? Firstly, i rated the first two in the series rather differently. The first got a four but the second nearly got a three, only just saved with a four by the ending, needless to say though, i still enjoyed them and eagerly anticipated the release of Jealousy.
In my opinion, Jealousy was simply the best of them all and earned the full five stars.

The story picks up not long after Dru and Graves arrive at the main Schola, having just narrowly escaped being killed, Chris
Lale Gurel
Mar 17, 2011 Lale Gurel rated it really liked it
I’ll say from now that I’m 100% team Graves, because Christophe kind of freaks me out a little bit. What made me really, really happy about Jealousy was that Graves got a lot of screen time, and it wasn’t even shared with Christophe!

As you might have guessed from the above, the romantic elements are much more developed in this installment, which was a very welcome change. I also really enjoyed the insight into past events and into Djamphir culture, often through the medium of Dru’s classes, whic
Sandra
May 07, 2011 Sandra rated it liked it
These books have so much potential, which makes them all the more frustrating. I definitely think reading this one was better than listening to the audio, which I did for the first two. It's partly the narrators voice, and partly the way she says things, but I didn't find the characters nearly as annoying this time around. That being said, here is how they annoyed me. :) I get that Graves and Dru are 16, but really? Awkwardness is one things, but it is very emotionally unfulfilling when your two ...more
Mari
Jul 31, 2010 Mari rated it really liked it
this series just gets better and better. i loved dru's strength and bravado. at first, i was a bit miffed because i was more than halfway through the story and there was no sign of my fave character yet but when that person finally surfaced, it was flat-out awesome! a lot of questions from the first two books were answered here - the traitor within the order has been rooted out and christophe's true relationship with dru's mother is finally revealed and just, WOW. that part of the story is now m ...more
Abby
Jul 28, 2010 Abby rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2010, own-it
Loved it! Let me just say that the ending will make you want to keep reading. Jealousy wanted to make me pull my hair out with anticipation for the next book. I'm not going to say any more because I'm bound to give something away, just that this book did not have the "sequel syndrome" in which it does not live up to its predecessors. I couldn't put it down and finished it in about a day.
Keziah
Aug 09, 2010 Keziah rated it it was amazing
ok fans. short and sweet : i loved it, it answered sooo much questions from the last book and placed new questions in. i recomended to everyone and i hope you guys love it to. ALSO poor graves, OMG Anna and christophe is H.O.T

update: lilith saintcrow posted on her forum that it IS CRISTOPHE on the cover, so sorry fellow Graves fans.
Sofs
This time I was not overly obsessed with Graves's unibrow, thank you.

While reading Jealousy I was just gradually becoming more and more upset about the amount of times Dru cries, begs for Graves or Christoff, or complains about how terrible and miserable her life is.

Basically, I wished Jealousy was more about girl-power and less poor-girl-who-cries-someone-save-her. Seriously Dru, set up your game, grow some lady balls and start doing something instead of letting people try to kill you or hurt
Paradoxical
Mixed feelings about the entire series. First two books were a wee bit too dramatic for my tastes--not the events, really, but just the general 'feel' of the books (how they were written, perhaps). The third book is a smidge better in that regard, however. Well, better, or I got used to it, heh.

What bugs me about Dru is that she's strong and yet weak at the same time. All right, this isn't all that bad, except I feel like she goes into these cycles where she's weak and powerless and everything i
WillowBe
Dec 09, 2013 WillowBe rated it liked it
Kate (Nomalicious Reads)
Aug 01, 2010 Kate (Nomalicious Reads) rated it really liked it
Shelves: favourites, want-now
Tynga
Aug 03, 2010 Tynga rated it it was amazing
Dru’s life has never been quite normal, roaming from town to town with her dad hunting things that goes bump in the night. But her life changed completely when one night, her dad came back from a gig as a member of the undead, a zombie to be precise. Since then, she’s been on the run, gathering friends but a lot more enemies on the way and she’s fighting as hard as she can to keep her head out of the water – and her body out of the grave. With the help of Graves, Christophe and other wulfen boys ...more
Callista
Feb 23, 2011 Callista rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Lovers of Twilight, Bllod and chocolate, Wolfsbane, and Vampire Academy.
Recommended to Callista by: Youtube! lol
Okay, I just finished reading Jealousy, and I'm now wondering if there is a fourth Strange Angel book. This one was just tingley good. Fabulous writing style. I love how Lili St.crow makes her seem absolutely real. How she's (DRu the main character) is down to earth and focused on the really important things. Relationships, Trust, strength, survival. She always has a plan and someone to keep her on her feet.
A loving girl who's not to soft.
Secondly, Delicious boys. My heart almost burst from my
Annabel
Aleixie
Jan 21, 2012 Aleixie rated it liked it
Recommended to Aleixie by: Shayden
Firs things first. The cover?

My reaction: Who is this?
Friends Answer: Thats Christophe.
Me reaction: NO WAY! I-I THOUGHT HE WAS BLONDE!!!! And had longer hair, and didn't have that sort of face.
Friends Answer: But thats exacly how I imagined him.

Conclusion?

Me = DISSAPOINTED

I hate it when the people in the story are posted on covers if I already have a mental image of them. Also, I tend to skip the discriptions of characters all together. I imagine them how I want to and nothing can change that. (
Penny
I had to take a long break from this book when I was about three-quarters through. In fact I was thisclose to abandoning the series entirely without finding out how this book ends.

For well over a month my copy of Jealousy sat atop my filing cabinet gathering dust. Every time I saw it I was met with a handful of unpleasant emotions: regret, anger, sadness, bitterness, anxiety, guilt and a smidgen of curiosity. It was that small bit of curiosity that kept me from getting rid of this book.

This pa
WHO WILL DRU END UP WITH GRAVES OR CHRISTOPHER!! 25 110 Feb 08, 2014 12:17AM
The ending of Pandemonium 2 18 Mar 20, 2012 12:39AM
Strange Angels 6 84 Oct 24, 2011 12:15AM
Strange Angels: The book 8 6 Sep 15, 2011 03:26PM
vampire fans!!: Jealousy 1 3 Aug 27, 2011 08:52AM
  • Out for Blood (Drake Chronicles, #3)
  • Unraveled (Intertwined, #2)
  • My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, #3)
  • Secrets and Shadows (13 to Life, #2)
  • Dark Goddess (Devil's Kiss, #2)
  • Girls That Growl (Blood Coven Vampire, #3)
  • Shadow of the Moon (Dark Guardian, #4)
  • Hellforged (Deadtown, #2)
  • Trial by Fire (Raised by Wolves, #2)
  • The Demon's Covenant (The Demon's Lexicon, #2)
  • Shift (Shade, #2)
  • Bite Club (The Morganville Vampires, #10)
  • Sirensong (Faeriewalker, #3)
  • Heaven's Spite (Jill Kismet, #5)
  • Almost Final Curtain (Vampire Princess of St. Paul, #2)
  • Green-Eyed Demon (Sabina Kane, #3)
Lili St. Crow was born in New Mexico, bounced around the world as an Air Force brat, and fell in love with writing when she was ten years old. She lives in Vancouver, Washington, in a house full of stray cats and children.

Lili St. Crow also writes as Lilith Saintcrow.
More about Lili St. Crow...

Strange Angels (7 books)
  • Strange Angels (Strange Angels, #1)
  • Betrayals (Strange Angels, #2)
  • Defiance (Strange Angels, #4)
  • Reckoning (Strange Angels, #5)
  • Strange Angels Novels Collection: Strange Angels, Betrayals, Jealousy (Strange Angels, #1-3)
  • Strange Angels Novel Collection: Strange Angels, Jealousy, Betrayals, Defiance (Strange Angels, #1-4)

“I was always holding onto people, and they were always leaving.” 571 likes
“It's easy to get rid of people, Christophe. All you have to do is rely on them.” 271 likes