Start by marking “Another Dream (Dream, #2)” as Want to Read:
Another Dream (Dream, #2)

Another Dream (Dream Series #2)

3.66  ·  Rating Details  ·  143 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
When a shy, virgin erotica writer with a tool belt fetish crosses paths with an outgoing carpenter, the fireworks soar. Introverted Larry has an active imagination, and Marty is just the man to draw him out of his shell. When circumstances send the boys on a road trip together, they start to get to know each other, and they like what they see. The problem is that Larry wor ...more
Published July 8th 2009 by Torquere Press

To ask other readers questions about Another Dream, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Another Dream

Faith & Fidelity by Tere MichaelsHot Head by Damon SuedePromises by Marie SextonCrossing Borders by Z.A. MaxfieldZero at the Bone by Jane Seville
Best Gay "Virginal" Characters
202nd out of 627 books — 900 voters
Muscling Through by J.L. MerrowHot Head by Damon SuedeFaith & Fidelity by Tere MichaelsSpecial Delivery by Heidi CullinanPressure Head by J.L. Merrow
Gay Romance Working Class Heroes
75th out of 224 books — 137 voters

More lists with this book...

Lily
Sep 17, 2009 Lily rated it really liked it
This is a lovely story of two different men, one a construction worker and the other a writer, and their journey from friendship to love. Marty is 38 years old and has been on his own for 20 years. He's got a job he loves and great friends he hangs out with and although his life is great lately he's been thinking about what else could be out there for him besides the "fun bachelor life" he leads.

Larry's 29, painfully shy and socially awkward, he writes gay erotic stories due more to his active i
Betryal
Oct 14, 2009 Betryal rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult
This book was truly better than the first. The contents gave more of what I look forward to reading about in a story. I have to give this a thumbs up. Larry's shyness was endearing and he took a piece of my heart with him and Marty was his perfect match in bringing Larry out of his cocooned shell. Well done!
FloJ
Jul 10, 2009 FloJ rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay-fiction
A lovely story. This is actually the sequel to 'A Dream Come True" and is written in a similar style. It is the story of Marty the longlost brother/uncle we hear about at the end of ADCT.
Thoroughly enjoyed this, but there is no angst for those who like that in their romance.
Sep 07, 2015 Laura rated it really liked it
angst free. Lovely to meet Marty. What a lovely family. It's always a great pleasure to read books with a supporting family.
Carly
Dec 21, 2011 Carly rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, m-m
I loved this book a lot. It was such a touching sweet story.

I liked the main characters and I especially liked that there was no drama. All conflicts came from misunderstandings that got cleared up with a little conversation.

I really like the way Marty and Larry just fit. It comes so very naturally to them. They are friends and partners and they know the other. I liked the inclussion of the families and their reactions to the relationship. And I really liked the sex. Though not as much as they
melek
Oct 19, 2015 melek rated it it was amazing
Shelves: addison-albright
Marty was mentioned in the first book he left home years ago when he came out and he left when his parent disapproved and left his sisters and his family be-hide and never looked be-hide. When he met larry an 29 year old virgin and an writer. They hit it off and being with larry and meeting his family has been wonderfully and what lead him to find his family.An very nice family get together as well. angst free.
Merith
Mar 07, 2011 Merith rated it really liked it
I really liked this story, even if some of it was a bit hard to swallow. I love geeky nerds with (and without) glasses. I love the shy guys who usually stumble into love. That Marty isn't geeky or nerdy or shy isn't so bad. He's the brawn and push to Larry's imagination and reticence.
M'rella
The relationship is too smooth, there are no conflicts, no strong emotions. If there are any problems, they resolve themselves - quick and easy. I really cannot understand what the book is all about.
I am definitely adding a "rainbows and lollipops" shelve.
Maggie
Mar 05, 2010 Maggie rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: My friends
Recommended to Maggie by: Drew
Liked the nice, nerdy guy finishes first scenerio. That was refreshing.
Veronica /  V
Mar 01, 2012 Veronica / V rated it really liked it
Very cute, although, quite mushy :)
Teetee
Jun 19, 2013 Teetee rated it liked it
Ops, already read this. Its ok.
qx
May 15, 2011 qx rated it it was ok
Shelves: have
2.5
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2016
LOLA
LOLA marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2016
Emily Moore
Emily Moore rated it liked it
Jun 27, 2016
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
Karla
Karla rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2016
Jo
Jo rated it liked it
Jan 15, 2016
Scherlock
Scherlock marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2015
Yackie
Yackie rated it it was amazing
Sep 16, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Dre
Dre added it
Jun 30, 2015
Ali
Ali marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
~anja~
~anja~ rated it it was ok
Jun 01, 2015
Keydot
Keydot rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
Cheryl
Cheryl added it
Mar 26, 2015
Jb
Jb rated it liked it
Mar 15, 2015
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
  • Wicked Game
  • Talk Dirty To Me
  • Beyond Reckless
  • In Bear Country
Addison Albright lives in the middle of the USA with three peculiar cats. Her stories are gay (sometimes erotic) romance, and tend to be sweet man-love in contemporary settings. Her education includes a BS in Education with a major in Mathematics and a minor in Chemistry. Addison loves spending time with her family, reading, popcorn, boating, french fries, "open window weather," cats, math, and an ...more
More about Addison Albright...

Dream Series (3 books)
  • A Dream Come True (Dream, #1)
  • Dreaming of You (Dream, #3)