Start by marking “On the Trail of the Truth (The Journals of Corrie Belle Hollister, #3)” as Want to Read:
On the Trail of the Truth (The Journals of Corrie Belle Hollister, #3)

On the Trail of the Truth (The Journals of Corrie Belle Hollister #3)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  265 ratings  ·  10 reviews
In trying to pursue her dream of becoming a journalist in the rough mining camps of California, Corrie uncovers a conspiracy that threatens her life, and ultimately her family.
Paperback
Published April 1st 1991 by Bethany House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about On the Trail of the Truth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On the Trail of the Truth

Halo by Alexandra AdornettoTorment by Lauren KateNightshade by Andrea CremerCrescendo by Becca FitzpatrickClockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Beautiful Book Covers of 2010
326th out of 345 books — 1,386 voters
Nightshade by Andrea CremerBloodrose by Andrea CremerClockwork Angel by Cassandra ClareWolfsbane by Andrea CremerHush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Book you want to see made into movies!
100th out of 107 books — 24 voters

More lists with this book...

Lydia Carson
Enjoyed the third book of "The Journals of Corrie Belle Hollister". I have to say it is refreshing to read a book without flagrant use of profanity. Corrie continues her growth into adulthood, and as a daughter of God. She learns a life of truth is so important.
Rebecca Martin
This good book continues to follow Corrie Belle Hollister through life. In this book she learns being truthful in all she does and how to take care of herself as she becomes an adult.
Christal
I very much enjoyed this book as I have quite a bit in common with Corrie Belle Hollister. We are both young women who share the same passion for writing and have some of the same spiritual and emotional struggles. As a woman (and a very young one at that), Corrie faces many obstacles and adversity along her journey as a budding journalist. And I have to say I now quite abhor young O'Flaridy, that rascal... okay, no more spoilers. I give this book five stars. 'Nuff said.
Gloria
Front Cover: Historical Western Town with Young Female (teen?) alone in the street, Sepia Toned
Back Cover: Novel Summary, Extension of Historical Western Town from the Front Cover

Pages: 386

3rd Book: Journals of Corrie Belle Hollister Series
First Person

Pioneer Story complete with mountains, animals, "Mrs" and "Miss" throughout

Nice, easy read
Ruth
I'm a huge fan of young Miss Hollisters. I have all of these books & think they should be on everyones book list that loves the old west & inspirational reading. A+ all the way!!!!!!!!!
Anne Gooch
Another great book by Michael Philips. This is the 3rd book in the series and this series is an older series but I am loving it.
Alice
This was SO slow...until the end. :) The end was really good.
Partridge Public
Dec 08, 2008 Cws added it
Shelves: young-adult
YA Phi
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2015
Donna Hinkley
Donna Hinkley marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Brienda. Mainers
Brienda. Mainers marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
Ilene Sparling
Ilene Sparling marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Ali
Ali marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
April
April added it
Jun 25, 2015
Beth Anne
Beth Anne marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Tessa
Tessa marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
  • Passage Into Light (The Russians, #7)
  • A Thousand Shall Fall (Shiloh Legacy #2)
  • Empire Builders (The Great Northwest #1)
  • The Poet's Homecoming
  • The Holy Warrior: 1798 (The House of Winslow)
Librarian Note: there is more than one author with this name in the Goodreads database.

Michael Phillips has been writing in the Christian marketplace for 30 years. All told, he has written, co-written, and edited some 110 books. Phillips and his wife live in the U.S., and make their second home in Scotland.
More about Michael R. Phillips...

The Journals of Corrie Belle Hollister (8 books)
  • My Father's World (The Journals of Corrie Belle Hollister, #1)
  • Daughter of Grace (The Journals of Corrie Belle Hollister, #2)
  • A Place in the Sun (The Journals of Corrie Belle Hollister, #4)
  • Sea to Shining Sea (The Journals of Corrie Belle Hollister, #5)
  • Into the Long Dark Night (The Journals of Corrie Belle Hollister, #6)
  • Land of the Brave and the Free (The Journals of Corrie Belle Hollister, #7)
  • A Home for the Heart (The Journals of Corrie Belle Hollister, #8)
Angels Watching Over Me (Shenandoah Sisters, #1) The Crown and the Crucible (The Russians, #1) A House Divided (The Russians, #2) A Day to Pick Your Own Cotton (Shenandoah Sisters, #2) The Color of Your Skin Ain't the Color of Your Heart (Shenandoah Sisters, #3)