Start by marking “Homeward My Heart (Daughters of Fortune #4)” as Want to Read:
Homeward My Heart (Daughters of Fortune #4)

Homeward My Heart (Daughters of Fortune #4)

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  272 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Daughters of Fortune book 4 The "war to end all wars" is over, but the Cold War is just beginning. Cameron works as a foreign correspondent for her father's newspaper while she continues to try to obtain a Soviet visa in order to join her husband, Alex, who is not allowed to leave Russia. Blair is in Washington D.C., where husband, Gary, works for the State Department. Jac ...more
Published November 1st 2004 by Bethany House Publishers (first published October 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Homeward My Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Homeward My Heart

Redeeming Love by Francine RiversA Voice in the Wind by Francine RiversAn Echo in the Darkness by Francine RiversAs Sure as the Dawn by Francine RiversThe Silent Governess by Julie Klassen
Best Christian Historical Fiction
254th out of 827 books — 894 voters
Redeeming Love by Francine RiversA Voice in the Wind by Francine RiversHigh Desert Haven by Lynnette BonnerAn Echo in the Darkness by Francine RiversThe Girl in the Gatehouse by Julie Klassen
Historical-Fiction-Favorites
49th out of 173 books — 51 voters

More lists with this book...

CathyLynn Bryant
This series is well researched. Besides the intrigue and romance, I felt that I learned a lot about the time. After reading this series, I decided that Judith Pella is one of my favorite/ must read authors.
Rachelle
MaryHelen
The final book in the "Daughters of Fortune" series by Judith Pella was also excellent. I'd recommend this four-book series to anyone who enjoys reading. It is a family saga during the WWII years that encompasses the Eastern European front (Russia), the Pacific Front (Phillipines), and the USA - historical as well as entertaining material.
Melyni
This series of adventure and romance during WW2 was good and would recommend it to just about and hopeless romantic. It's a fun read especially when you are looking for something in that criteria.
Jill
Books 3 and 4 in the series were great - I couldn't put this one down until all the loose ends were wrapped-up. Books 1 and 2 were good, but the action really picked up in 3 and 4.
Brooke
I thought this book was a good tie up for the series. I only have great things to say about Daughters of Fortune. I can't wait to reread them soon. I would highly recommend them.
Rachel Thomson
A satisfying finish to the series, mostly in the resolution of Cameron's relationship with Alex -- although the Jackie storyline engaged me more than I thought it would.
Lowell
The plot is too unlikely; but then again, I guess miracles do happen. All of the loose ends tie up very conveniently.
Jencey/
I thought the last book was okay but not as good as books 2 and 3.
Julie Ann
Julie Ann marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Jeannine
Jeannine marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Allison Sachs
Allison Sachs marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Ekaterina Ivanik
Ekaterina Ivanik marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
  • Travail and Triumph (The Russians, #3)
  • Nadia (Heirs of Anton, #2)
  • Another Homecoming
  • Island of the Innocent (Cheney Duvall, M.D., #7)
  • Lions of the Desert (Egypt Trilogy #2)
  • Arms of Deliverance: A Story of Promise (World War II Liberator #4)
Judith Pella is a bestselling, award-winning author whose writing career spans two decades. Her in-depth historical and geographical research combines with her skillful storytelling to provide readers with dramatic, thought-provoking novels. She and her husband make their home in Scapoose, Oregon.
More about Judith Pella...
Distant Dreams (Ribbons of Steel, #1) The Dawning of Deliverance (The Russians, #5) Heirs of the Motherland (The Russians, #4) Written on the Wind (Daughters of Fortune, #1) A Hope Beyond (Ribbons of Steel, #2)