Start by marking “Borderlands 3” as Want to Read:
Borderlands 3

Borderlands 3

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  180 ratings  ·  9 reviews
The stories we tell are not limited to monsters and harsh otherworlds. Yet the fiction books in the Borealis imprint certainly belong to a world other than our own. This line encompasses our science fiction, fantasy and horror novels and anthologies.
Mass Market Paperback, 272 pages
Published December 12th 1991 by White Wolf Games Studio

To ask other readers questions about Borderlands 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Borderlands 3

37 • The Man Who Was Made of Money • (1993) • shortstory by Avram Davidson
51 • The Brotherhood • (1993) • shortstory by John Alfred Taylor
59 • The Sixth Sentinel • (1993) • shortstory by Poppy Z. Brite
76 • The Man in the Passenger Seat • (1
I liked most of the stories in this book. It's an old book, from 1994, that I've had for a long time that I finally got around to reading. I skipped the introductions to all the stories because I didn't find them interesting, but the stories themselves were mostly good. The first one was about a nun who was captured by an evil regime in a South American country. She is forced to sacrifice "to save a life" but there's a twist in the end. Another story was about a greedy wife who believes her husb ...more
John Dennehy
Borderlands 3 does not disappoint. The stories are a cohesive collection of horror stories that present quality commercial fiction at its best: Andrew Vachss, Poppy Z. Brite, Bentley Little, Thomas Tessier, and Steve Rasnic Tem among others. My favorite is Midnight Grinding by Ronald Kelly. A southern yarn that's chilling to the bone.This book is a fast read and a study in the style of writing that helps develop the budding novelist.
Hunchback Jack
Another excellent collection of short stories in the series that tries to steer clear of the usual horror cliches. Again, some are better than others, but all are top notch. Highly recommended.
Christopher
Not quite as shocking after being immersed in the previous volumes, but several great stories here lots of good ones and no real stinkers. Of course, as is the case with the other books in the series, the great ones often reveal themselves long after you've read them. Definitely worth reading.
Jenn
Most times when I read short stories there are ones I skip and ones I dislike. This was not the case for this book. Everything was great and some were even scary. Not bad for a book from 1994.
Manee
It's been years since I read it, but I do remember this: when White Wolf asks for stories for than anthology, nothing but insanity and strange awesomeness can be the result.
Gina
eh. not the best collection of stories. i liked the first Borderlands way better. there were a couple decent ones here, but for the most part, this was disappointing.
Charles
definitely one of the stranger entries in the Borderlands series. But it's good.
Dawn Winebrenner
Dawn Winebrenner marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Catherine Johnson
Catherine Johnson marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Daniel
Daniel marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Rubi Dillard
Rubi Dillard marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Saul
Saul marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Zoe
Zoe marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Ohbobarah
Ohbobarah marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Diane Edison
Diane Edison marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Caty
Caty added it
Feb 09, 2015
Lori Adams
Lori Adams marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Jennifer Tait
Jennifer Tait marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Midnight Graffiti
  • From the Borderlands: Stories of Terror and Madness (Borderlands, # 5)
  • Night Visions: The Hellbound Heart
  • Shudder Again: 22 Tales of Sex and Horror
  • House of Fear
  • Dark Delicacies II (Dark Delecacies, #2)
  • The Dark: New Ghost Stories
  • Dark Love
  • Ghosts and Grisly Things
  • The Mammoth Book of 20th Century Ghost Stories
  • The Mammoth Book of Dracula
  • Under the Fang (The Horror Writers of America)
  • My Favorite Horror Story
  • The Museum of Horrors
  • The Ultimate Dracula: New Stories by Some of the World's Leading Authors
  • Nightmares And Geezenstacks
  • Extremities
Borderlands 1 Borderlands 2 The Complete Idiot's Guide to Writing a Novel Borderlands 4: An Anthology of Imaginative Fiction The Blood of the Lamb