Start by marking “Death in a Fish Pond: A Perfect Husband, a Perfect Marriage, a Perfect Murder?” as Want to Read:
Death in a Fish Pond: A Perfect Husband, a Perfect  Marriage, a Perfect Murder?

Death in a Fish Pond: A Perfect Husband, a Perfect Marriage, a Perfect Murder?

A terrified scream forever shattered the quiet calm of a Utah neighborhood as a distraught husband pulled is beloved wife from the backyard fishpond he had recently constructed. At first glance, police had no reason to be suspicious regarding Pamela Mead's death. Her husband David was obviously suffering from the loss and no evidence immediately pointed to foul play. Howev ...more
Published June 1st 2005 by New Horizon Press

To ask other readers questions about Death in a Fish Pond, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Death in a Fish Pond

Ronda
Aug 24, 2009 Ronda rated it liked it
Shelves: true-crime
This book was written by an Assistant District Attorney from Salt Lake City Utah named Howard Lemcke aka Howie, it is about one of his most memorable case. David Mead was pretending to be the grieving widower in the drowning death of his wife Pamela but turns out David killed her not out of hate or anger but solely for the purpose of financial gain. He left in his path of destruction 3 families that were destroyed as well as several people that he used and tried to manipulate to cover his tracks ...more
Jessica Wilde
I didn't read this, but my friend is dating David Mead. He has her convinced that the only reason he was convicted is because of a bad defense attorney. She goes and visits him 2-3 times a week. For her safety, I hope he stays in prison and dies there.
Lindsay Wolsey
Sep 01, 2009 Lindsay Wolsey rated it did not like it
I got really bored and skipped to the end to see if the husband got arrested or not.
Stacy Simpson
This book was informative about the whole process of trial law but I found it boring until the end.

To the stokes family I hope you have some sort of peace and justice although your loss was significant.

To David I hope in 2016 they laugh in your face throw u in a dark hole and let u rot for eternity because that is what you deserve. May the devil torture you for eternity and what's left of your soul if u ever had one be crushed underfoot.
Becky
Aug 07, 2009 Becky rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: didn-t-finish
It was too uninteresting to finish. It just goes on and on and on - but since the author is a lawyer - that's the nature of the genre. I guess I was expecting it to be more eventful / exciting.
Maybe I'll start from where I left off - if I ever get really bored.
BB
Nov 05, 2009 BB rated it did not like it
I read this book for book club this month as my friend works with the author of this book, Mr. Lemcke.
Gina
Feb 01, 2011 Gina rated it it was ok
Shelves: shameful, yawn, own, true-crime
Somehow Howie Lemcke makes a scandalous murder and subsequent trial boring and tedious.
 PuMbA's MoMmy*•.♥.•*
Some readers will like the law insight that's pertained in this book vs most true crime books.
Heather Rivera
Feb 07, 2008 Heather Rivera rated it liked it
I know the author and some of the characters through an old job--which made it interesting to me. I think it was well written.
Sandi
Mar 27, 2012 Sandi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: true-crime, book
I had a hard time getting into this book but once I got a couple chapters read it was easier to read. Very good book for true crime readers.
Sue
Feb 22, 2009 Sue added it
Yikes, I couldn't read this true crime book. It wasn't very well written and I quickly lost interest.
Kim
Kim rated it liked it
Jan 02, 2008
Linda
Linda rated it liked it
Jun 09, 2012
Natalie
Natalie rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2009
Monica
Monica rated it liked it
Sep 29, 2010
Yasmina Hassan
Yasmina Hassan rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2013
april roulaine
april roulaine rated it liked it
Nov 05, 2016
Anne
Anne rated it did not like it
Dec 04, 2010
Valerie
Valerie rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2014
Ilene
Ilene rated it did not like it
Sep 29, 2013
Linda Cline
Linda Cline rated it liked it
Jul 14, 2014
Ilene
Ilene rated it did not like it
Sep 29, 2013
sonya wilkinson
sonya wilkinson rated it it was amazing
Feb 05, 2016
Janet Harris
Janet Harris rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2013
Julie Brown
Julie Brown rated it liked it
Jun 15, 2015
Karylan Frazier
Karylan Frazier rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2015
Jen
Jen rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2008
Brenda
Brenda rated it did not like it
Jun 07, 2014
Angela
Angela rated it really liked it
May 13, 2011
Genifer Lara
Genifer Lara rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2012