Yotsubato! 4 (Yotsuba&! #4)

Yotsubato! 4 (Yotsuba&! #4)

4.55 of 5 stars 4.55  ·  rating details  ·  1,972 ratings  ·  61 reviews
Yotsuba membuat koran sendiri. Topik terhangatnya adalah tentang Fuuka yang putus cinta. Padahal Fuuka sudah wanti-wanti biar Yotsuba merahasiakan masalah itu. Tapi, gara-gara koran Yotsuba, semuanya jadi tahu, deh.
Paperback
Published January 23rd 2008 by PT. Elex Media Komputindo (first published 2005)

Originally posted here at Anime Radius.

There is only one constant thing that runs throughout each release of Yotsuba&! and that is fun. The manga is always fun to read and something odd yet interesting is always going on in the life of the young girl Yotsuba. Volume four is no less fun or funny than the previous volumes, and the fact that it has such a consistent quality running through its releases is by itself something to celebrate. A humor series that is always funny, every time? Sign me...more
Ruba AlTurki
Chapters: 22,23,24,24.5,25,26,27.
Yotsuba is the cutest girl ever. I want to have a daughter just like her when a get older and married!
This girl always wonders about every thing around her and make you feel the miracles in this life for every little thing .
she went Fishing with her father and friends ,she make Dinner with her father and had fun at the super market before that , she learned about love and the broken hearts , she finely knew what's the Tsukutsuku-boushi really is !
Mazohyst
This is going to sound extremely cheesy, but this manga makes me realize how precious life is. Yotsuba's amazement at the simplest things makes me realize how everything is just so full of wonder and excitement. We take so much of our life for granted. I really wish I could have had a childhood like Yotsuba has. Kids that sit around playing video games have no idea what they're missing! Going fishing, making your own newspaper... This is the ideal childhood.
Nada
Whoa! I reached volume 4 already? I don't want to stop reading but I don't want to ran out of volumes :'(
This volume you'll notice that Yotsuba is growing up and she understand more now.
The chapter which Fuuka got her heart broken and how Yotsuba was being with her about this matter ... hilarious!
MissAnnThrope
10 May 2013

Oh, Yotsuba, how I love thee ♡. This series makes me happier than a fat kid swimming in ice cream. Yotsuba&!, Vol. 04 had me laughing so much I swear I almost peed myself. Someone, please make this into an anime!

This volume is probably one of my favorites in the series thus far. From the adorable cover to all of Yotsuba's hilarious expressions, this is a book I want to cuddle up to bed with every single night because it gives me joy like unicorns and rainbows.

As usual, the entire...more
Ahmad ameen
Yotsuba&

Bored with all those anachronistic action filled stories, just want to relax and enjoy a simple and very funny book. Well, I suggest Yotsuba&. It’s a manga (Japanese comic book) that revolves around a five or six year old somewhat benevolent and energetic girl, and her adventures in her new neighborhood in Japan with her friends and her diligent dad.

Yotsuba is an orphan from another island but only Jumbo (family friend) and her dad knows. Yotsuba’s neighbors Asagi (college stude...more
Nicol
Hahaha! My humor is that of a nine year old so I really laugh out loud at all of the Yotsuba! stories. The author really nails the imagination of little kids in this painfully honest character. The whole explaining everyday concepts to them that goes right over their heads anyway is so familiar that I feel like I'm reading scenes out of my own life as a parent...My favorite chapter in here is when Yotsuba and her dad go to the store and he forgets his wallet. Yotusuba thinks that means they're g...more
Elaine Lin
This series is the best Manga series i ever read. Yotsuba is just this little, adorable girl that has the best experiences. She's learning a lot more about the world but in the strangest ways. She learned how to make dinner for her and her dad with the help of her dad. Although it didn't come out nice or close to perfect, her dad was fine with it and they had a nice dinner. I find it so cool how she does such crazy things but everyone finds it cute (i do too) but it's wild. She was going to the...more
Zoe
I adore the Yotsuba! books. They have a great innocence and sense of fun to them, as well as being very funny—and not in a way that is at someone else's expense. Well, okay, sometimes it is, but not in a mean way.

Anyway, in this fourth installment, I learned about an interesting variation on rock-paper-scissors which I am almost scared to try out (Yotsuba is not very good at it). The green-haired little monkey also goes fishing, helps her dad go shopping and cook dinner, dresses up as the tsukut...more
Swety Retna
Yotsuba tries to play Rock paper scissors... ha ha :D and what a cruel Dad Koiwai is! He is really has no mercy for Yotsuba! that little girl is also very naive after all.. but that is the thing that makes this story interesting!
I love how the writer create the character for every person in this comic, just like Miura, who act boyish but afraid of so many girly things. Jumbo who is so plain and has a very kind heart, so easily moved. Koiwai is a very unreasonable person, ridiculous, and all but...more
Kathleen
Fuuka has a broken heart. Yotsuba can cheer anyone up. She cannot, however, keep a secret.
Harun Harahap
Yah, Jumbo nya dikit banget. Padahal pengin ngikik liat tingkah konyolnya si Jumbo..
Shin Machine
this is probably the most fun and relaxing manga i have read....and believe me, i have read a lot. The setting of Yotsuba and its stories are so nice that readers would envy her for living with such fun people. I had a lot of laughs and grins, and the art is cute, too.
I was in a very angry mood before reading this but once i closed it i found myself smiling and with a lighter feeling. :)
Sophia F
Awww! The beginning and the end were both worth a picture! Yotsuba is still as sweet and adorable as ever, and I find it absolutely hilarious how whenever she's bored or wants icecream, she goes over to the neighbors house!! XD
Her dad is awesome too, but I'm kind of scared of his parenting skills, (for example the beginning).
Continue to be awesome Yotsuba!
Carrie
I almost want to give this five stars just for the part where Yotsuba and her father go grocery shopping to find something "regular delicious" for dinner and her father forgets his wallet, so Yotsuba starts asking strangers for money. HILARIOUS.

Plus, Jumbo takes Yotsuba and the neighbor girls fishing, and Yotsuba starts publishing her own newspaper.
Cheryl
Always fun! Single father trying to raise a little girl alone. Yotsuba reminds us what it is like to be a child when everything is brand new, everything is exciting, everything is worthy of a shout.
Ice cream is one of the greatest things in the world. Everything is possible and she wants to try it!
Grace
Yotsuba goes fishing, plays soccer and tries to help with a neighbor's heartbreak.
I picked this book up because I was interested in reading it.
I finished this book because I wanted to read more about the character, Yotsuba.
I would recomend this to michelle because she is a manga fan.
Stephen
Very nice. Is this the one with Tsuku Tsuku Boushi (a type of cicada that comes out at the end of Summer)? That section, with Yotsuba's confusion over what the Tsuku Tsuku Boushi actually, and the subsequent incomprehension of all around her, is very nicely handled.
Mark Dewey
Awesome. The series continues. This is a good one.

One thing I forgot to mention about previous volumes that also applies to this one is the Japanese sound effects. I don't know if most manga has those, but this series does, and it adds a lot of character.
Amy
I think I could read Yotsuba books forever and never get tired of them. How cute was it when she was dressed up as the tsukutsuku boshi?!...with her little triangle hat and triangle dress and sunflower wand...awww. I love Yotsuba!
Tay [is yumalishious]
Yotsuba always manages to make me laugh and she is one of the cutest characters in a manga ever (in my opinion). I think that all of the characters are awesome and I wish I were them (because the get to run around with yotsuba all day).
Wayne
This is the one I've been waiting for. My friend told me about Yotsuba and her father's game and I've been waiting to see what it would be like. Now I know that, of course, you need to add a little danger to Rock, Paper, Scissors.
Anna
I just love this series! Had the 4th volume on my ereader and decided to read it before sleep (never stick to my TBR...=D).
It was just as hilarious, as the 1st volume. Want to continue reading this manga series asap.=)
Jodi Setiawan
" Koran Yotsuba lebih cepat dan lebih murah dari koran manapun "...fuuka yang sedang putus cinta.. menjadi topik utama dalam komik buatan yotsuba.. hahaha
Sakura Yue Michaelis
Another interesting fact about Japan: children do "radio exercises" each morning and get a stamp after that. Slices of life may be the best kind of shoujo.
Chili Public
How do I love this series? Let me count the ways! ... Oh wait, there are too many ways to list right now. This series just gets better and better.
Cathy
Hannah
Yet another amazing installment in Kiyohiko Azuma's Yotsuba&! series. I don't think I'll ever tire of Yotsuba's crazy escapades ;D
Emily
In this installment Yotsuba dumbfounds everyone with her wild imagination, extreme gumption, and the creation of her own a newspaper!
Lissibith
Another hilarious volume. Yotsuba's relationship with her father is possibly the best thing in any manga ever.
  • Genshiken: The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture 3 (Genshiken: The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture, #3)
  • Chi's Sweet Home, Volume 2
  • Bunny Drop 3 (Bunny Drop, #3)
  • Mushishi, Volume 4
  • Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 11
  • Aria, Volume 2 (Aria, #2)
Kiyohiko Azuma (東清彦 or あずま きよひこ Azuma Kiyohiko) is a Japanese manga author and artist. His most well-known work is Azumanga Daioh. His current series is Yotsuba&!, which is serialized monthly in Dengeki Daioh magazine.
More about Kiyohiko Azuma...
Yotsuba&!, Vol. 01 (Yotsuba&! #1) Azumanga Daioh Vol. 1 (Azumanga Daioh, #1) Yotsuba&!, Vol. 02 (Yotsuba&! #2) Yotsuba&!, Vol. 03 (Yotsuba&! #3) Yotsuba&!, Vol. 05 (Yotsuba&! #5)