Start by marking “eBay For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))” as Want to Read:
eBay For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))

eBay For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))

3.39 of 5 stars 3.39  ·  rating details  ·  126 ratings  ·  13 reviews
The bestselling guide to successfully buying and selling on eBay, fully revised and updatedeBay is the world's #1 shopping and selling site, where millions find bargains and make money with their own sales. Marsha Collier is the #1 eBay expert and bestselling author, with more than a million copies of her books in print. And "eBay For" "Dummies" has been the bestselling bo ...more
Published June 29th 2009 by For Dummies (first published October 7th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about eBay For Dummies (For Dummies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about eBay For Dummies (For Dummies

Ryan Blanck
October 2010 -- Mary Cheney Library, Manchester, CT -- Very Interesting book about E-Bay
Guess I am not a Dummie. Nothing I didn't already know. Of course, I had a great teacher!
This author has written a series of "For Dummies" books about eBay which are intended to be read sequentially as you become more advanced in the topic. This is the very first book, and it is for true beginners. It walks you through extremely basic topics such as setting up an account on eBay, learning how to buy, and starting to sell. That's about where it ends. Unfortunately, this was more elementary than I was looking for, but the writing keeps you engaged so I will likely check out one of the ...more
Alessandro Pellizzari
Per chi è davvero ignorante sul funzionamento di eBay è un ottimo libro.
Copre praticamente tutto quello che c'è da sapere per imparare a fare acquisti oculati e vendite.

Purtroppo non copre minimamente la parte che interessava a me (i negozi eBay), ed è molto orientato al mercato americano, trattando estesamente le forme di pagamento, di tassazione e soprattutto di spedizione disponibili solo in USA.
Wanted some quick pointers for selling on eBay - not the book for me - made it seem a complicated and expensive process - so much so that I almost didn't bother. Turns out eBay is so simple (and cheap) that I didn't need this book complicating things at all.
Judy Scheibach
This book is out of date, which I don't blame the book for since I bought it at a used bookstore. But what I don't like about it is having to wade through all the attempts at stupid humor to find useful information.
Simon Rindy
At a glance, this book promises to provide the info I want/need to sell some kindly used things via the "information superhighway." I can appreciate a book for giving me "just the facts.
This is eBay for Dummies (ebook) 6th ed. 323 pages.

Good for a few hints.
Lisa Proulx
A good resource for anyone who wants to learn about eBay! :)
Good book for newbees
Austin Bunton
Austin Bunton marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2015
Ta Duy
Ta Duy added it
Nov 01, 2015
Axèl Ré
Axèl Ré marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2015
Denise Hall
Denise Hall marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2015
Jasmus added it
Oct 18, 2015
Julita Dembkowska
Julita Dembkowska marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2015
Johannes marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2015
soraya marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Auto Repair For Dummies
  • You Don't Know Js: This & Object Prototypes
  • Mobile Design Pattern Gallery: UI Patterns for Mobile Applications
  • Implementing Responsive Design: Building Sites for an Anywhere, Everywhere Web
  • HTML5 & CSS3 For The Real World