Start by marking “Seduction, Westmoreland Style (Westmoreland Series #10) (Silhouette Desire #1778)” as Want to Read:

Seduction, Westmoreland Style (Westmoreland Series #10) (The Westmorelands #10)

4.38  ·  Rating Details ·  1,426 Ratings  ·  43 Reviews
Montana horse breeder McKinnon Quinn savored his "no women on my ranch" rule. So when Casey Westmoreland asked for a job training horses, he turned her down flat. For despite her innocent looks, she tempted him beyond reason.

Casey had vowed to get McKinnon to hire her and make him her first—her only—lover. Yet after every steamy encounter, the infuriating man dodged her.

Published February 1st 2007 by Silhouette (first published 2007)

Be the first to ask a question about Seduction, Westmoreland Style (Westmoreland Series #10)

Mar 23, 2012 stilwaterz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A female Westmoreland as the lead character is a refreshing change. Casey Westmoreland moves to Montana to be near her newly discovered father, Corey. She thinks living near Corey will help her develop the father/daughter relationship she was denied by having grown up in Texas. To sustain her financially while living in Montana, Casey decides to seek employment doing what she loves – horse training. Innocently, she applies for a position as horse trainer for long time Westmoreland family friend, ...more
Jul 18, 2007 Shawnette rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sedution At It's Finest

Brenda Jackson does not disappiont! Even though we know how the story will end, reading about Casey and McKinnon journey is well worth it. The chemistry between Casey and McKinnon was undeniable. Loved the cave scene. A Great story,despite the typos!! Can't wait for the next one.
VaLinda Miller
Apr 28, 2012 VaLinda Miller rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am a BIG fan of Brenda Jackson's Westmoreland Men Series (Can't get enough), and this is the second one with a woman. Not many women Westmoreland. I mean the ones born not married into the family.
Casey Westmoreland and her brothers (Clint and Cole. Clint, now that's the Westmoreland I love to death), finds out years later that the father they thought was dead is not. Casey's brothers move on an accept their father, but Casey still has some ill feelings. She moves to Montana, sells her store,
Dec 07, 2010 Toni rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I think I should be pretty much done with the Westmoreland series now. There's just so many of them! And once you add in their friends and the families of their spouses, it really can go on forever.

Casey Westmoreland has just become reacquainted with the father she thought was deceased. To help foster the new relationship, she closes her clothing boutique in Texas and moves to Montana to be closer to him and the family she never knew. It will also give her a chance to pursue her lifelong dream o
Mar 11, 2011 Shonnie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-book
It started slow for me and I became frustrated because I was getting tired of the same story line. Girl and boy argue. Girl thinks boy hot boy thinks girl hot. Boy won't commit because of past. Girl virgin or had one lover. However boy and girl have mind blowing sex. Girls first time however they have multiple sex on her first go round. Boring. This is in almost every romance novel you read. However by the time you get to the middle almost the end, the story picks up and becomes something you ar ...more
Lady Raven RAVE!
you can not go wrong with a westmoreland family member.I loved it great read enjoyable. every time you read a westmoreland family member Brenda Jackson makes you feel apart of the family..

Join my book group on Facebook (Romance Novel Junkies) and fan page (Romance Novel Junkies Book Reviews). We have over 500 members, which includes well known and indie authors and avid readers as members, who are apart of this group. We would love to hear about new books and thoughts. Also check out our kindle
Sep 07, 2011 Veronica rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Brenda Jackson has done it again! She has created a tastful romance novel that draws you in from the beginning to the end. It was so interesting I read it in two days. There were a few grammatical errors in the book. With such great storylines, I would suggest getting a better editor/proofreader.
Marilyn Diamond
Sep 17, 2012 Marilyn Diamond rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I sure would not want to meet McKinnon Quinn on a dark alley with his fine self. I hope everything works out for McKinnon and Casey. Great Book would not expect nothing best from Brenda Jackson.. That's the reason I bought it..
ms bookjunkie
Contains a misplaced hymen. Otherwise, a nice read. :)
Oct 05, 2013 Melinda rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
I've been dying to read Brenda Jackson work, she's on the cover of the Romantic Times this month. I really liked this story. I enjoyed how Casey is a virgin but not because she isn't sexy as all get out. She's a virgin because she was looking for the one but when that fantasy was destroyed she stayed a virgin because she hadn't found someone she really respected. I appreciate that twist in the construction of her character. She's strong and can take care of herself and her needs. Then there's Mc ...more
Casey and McKinnon. McKinnon is dead set against falling in love or even having a woman work on his horse ranch. But circumstances force him to hire Casey to train a difficult stallion which requires her to live on his ranch for several months. I liked Casey and the ending was sweet and romantic. But I got seriously tired of McKinnon and his knee-jerk reaction to his attraction for Casey. He had a relationship that went bad but seriously, who hasn't?? I know there's a bit more to it than that an ...more
Jul 25, 2012 Ms.Toni rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When Your Back's Against the Wall

Montana horse breeder McKinnon Quinn is in need of a horse trainer. Casey Westmoreland is the man, or in this case the woman, for the job. The attraction was indisputable and the chemistry was off the charts. So what's the problem then? Stubborn McKinnon feels that a life of bachelorhood is his destiny. Casey, on the other hand, feels differently. Will McKinnon be able to resist seduction, Westmoreland style?

There's nothing more I can say that hasn't already be
I don't know. Maybe my style of reading has changed (or Brenda has stopped developing great stories) because I haven't been enjoying Brenda's work as much as I have her earlier stuff, but I refuse to give up. It just seems that all the ones that come out now are straight up erotica surrounded by characters I know and have become interested with.

Also, how realistic is it that we have a virgin having sex with a man (who is supposed to be packing) and riding him from the jump? Forget that, we have
Oct 21, 2013 Karen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: brenda-jackson
Casey Westmoreland put something on cousin Durango's best friend, McKinnon Quinn. Due to McKinnon's medical history and his broken heart suffered at the hands of former lover, Lynette, he has a closed heart and mind to ever letting another woman stay at his ranch or take possession of his heart. A stubborn Casey is able to seduce and make him forget his problem, but not without determination and smoldering passion that he can no longer hide. This was an awesome love story...heart wrencher!!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014 Lynetta rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

There are no disappointments in this series. Th e author brings a fresh approach to each story all while maintaining the ties that bind. The Westmorelands are a large clan and they're growing. What I enjoy most about th I s series is the close relationships between the cousins and the warmth and acceptance that welcomes New members into the family. Always in love, there is some pain. In Seduction, McKinnon Quinn and Casey Westmoreland face a bit of their own and it's real. In the, it's a
Jennifer Schultheis
Brenda Jackson never disappoints me! Seduction, Westmoreland Style was a steamy read that kept me entertained. Actually, I was more than entertained. There were parts in this book, that made me wish I was able to go into the story and shake some sense into the characters. The attraction between Casey and McKinnon is off the charts. I really loved Casey. She is such a strong female character who wasn't afraid to fight for what she wanted. I definitely felt for McKinnon, his story made me sad, but ...more
Oct 09, 2012 Angela rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Casey and Mackinnon's story seemed rushed to me. The little mistakes were not worthy of a writer of Ms. Jackson's status. Perhaps she needs to spread a little more time between the Westmoreland stories. We adore those Westmoreland men and ladies, so it would be worth the wait. Seduction, even with the errors is still a good story and continuation of the Westmoreland series.
Jan 31, 2016 LuCretia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an sensational story! The plot and characters were fabulously exotic. Brenda Jackson enlightened her readers with a real-life romance. A definite page turner. I couldn't put this book down.
I read this book withing 5 days. After reading I could not stop dreaming about the Westmoreland's and hoping for a sequel!
Sep 07, 2010 Keitha rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book was so filled with inconsistencies and typos I think Ms. Jackson should request a new editor. I also felt the book was filled with too many cliches to be believable and at times I felt like I was watching a daytime soap.
Makeba Stewart
This is my first book by Brenda Jackson and I enjoyed it. I am not sure what number in the series that this book falls on, but I want to go back to the first and learn more about the Westmoreland's. I enjoyed the characters and the story line was great. This was good reads.
May 16, 2016 GuisBell rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bueno
McKinnon Quinn tuvo que tomar una decisión muy difícil igual que Casey, la verdad es que no sabría que decisión tendría que tomar en su lugar supongo que dependerá de la fuerza del amor que se tienen.
Jan 25, 2013 LaTonya rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I absolutely loved this book. I loved how Casey was in control and got what she wanted. One of my favorite Westomoreland novels.
Darcia Scates
Aug 26, 2016 Darcia Scates rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I loved this book. Mrs. Jackson introduces different parts of the world to keep things interesting. I love Mrs. Jackson's works.
Taz Will
Jun 04, 2014 Taz Will rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really liked Casey in this one. She was not giving up on McKinnon and no matter how much he tried to deny her she pulled him right in. This was good and steamy.
I have been waiting to read this book for a long time. I thought it was interracial romance, but it's not quite that. The book was missing something.
Loved the characters... However, this wasn't something that I captivated my attention for an hour or two. More of a simple read that was decent.
Aug 18, 2014 Sarah rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I don't get Romance novels. They are all the same in my eyes. Attractive woman, attractive man. Passion ensues. Yawn. A lot of verbs thrown around and we are done...
Angie Baptiste
This was not written well. I felt the whole story was rushed and some of the words or phrases that were used were well corny. Thumbs down.
Nov 10, 2010 Rbeey rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
oooh lawdddddddddd..I love Native American hero..soooooo much..enjoyable READ!
checkout Surrender also by: BRENDA JACKSON the hero is a delicious nourishes Native American to die for..mmmyummee!
Sep 22, 2012 Dorel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love how Casey showed McKinnon she loved & would stick by him even though he could not have children. I loved how McKinnon helped Casey see what a wonderful man Corey Westmoreland is.
  • Dreaming of You (Graysons of New Mexico, #3)
  • Romancing the M.D. (Hopewell General)
  • Beyond Business
  • A Valentine Kiss: Cupids Bow\Made In Heaven\Matchmaker
  • Sexy/Dangerous
  • Heart's Secret
  • Big Girls Don't Cry
In 1994, Brenda Jackson’s first novel, Tonight and Forever, was released. Since then she has had more than 100 novels and novellas published (the first African-American author to accomplish such a feat) and has over 3 million books in print.

A native of Jacksonville, Florida, Brenda is the first African-American author to have a book published by Harlequin Desire and the first African-American rom
More about Brenda Jackson...

The Westmorelands (1 - 10 of 31 books)
  • Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands, #1)
  • A Little Dare (The Westmorelands, #2)
  • Thorn's Challenge (The Westmorelands, #3)
  • Stone Cold Surrender (The Westmorelands, #4)
  • Riding The Storm (The Westmorelands, #5)
  • Jared's Counterfeit Fiancee (The Westmorelands, #6)
  • The Chase Is On (The Westmorelands, #7)
  • The Durango Affair (The Westmorelands, #8)
  • Ian's Ultimate Gamble (The Westmorelands, #9)
  • Spencer's Forbidden Passion (The Westmorelands, #11)