Seduction, Westmoreland Style (Westmoreland Series #10) (Silhouette Desire #1778)

Seduction, Westmoreland Style (Westmoreland Series #10) (The Westmorelands #10)

4.39 of 5 stars 4.39  ·  rating details  ·  1,089 ratings  ·  34 reviews
Montana horse breeder McKinnon Quinn savored his "no women on my ranch" rule. So when Casey Westmoreland asked for a job training horses, he turned her down flat. For despite her innocent looks, she tempted him beyond reason.

Casey had vowed to get McKinnon to hire her and make him her first—her only—lover. Yet after every steamy encounter, the infuriating man dodged her.

It...more
Published February 1st 2007 by Silhouette (first published 2007)

Be the first to ask a question about Seduction, Westmoreland Style (Westmoreland Series #10)

Stilwaterz
A female Westmoreland as the lead character is a refreshing change. Casey Westmoreland moves to Montana to be near her newly discovered father, Corey. She thinks living near Corey will help her develop the father/daughter relationship she was denied by having grown up in Texas. To sustain her financially while living in Montana, Casey decides to seek employment doing what she loves – horse training. Innocently, she applies for a position as horse trainer for long time Westmoreland family friend,...more
Shawnette
Sedution At It's Finest

Brenda Jackson does not disappiont! Even though we know how the story will end, reading about Casey and McKinnon journey is well worth it. The chemistry between Casey and McKinnon was undeniable. Loved the cave scene. A Great story,despite the typos!! Can't wait for the next one.
VaLinda Miller
I am a BIG fan of Brenda Jackson's Westmoreland Men Series (Can't get enough), and this is the second one with a woman. Not many women Westmoreland. I mean the ones born not married into the family.
Casey Westmoreland and her brothers (Clint and Cole. Clint, now that's the Westmoreland I love to death), finds out years later that the father they thought was dead is not. Casey's brothers move on an accept their father, but Casey still has some ill feelings. She moves to Montana, sells her store,...more
Toni
I think I should be pretty much done with the Westmoreland series now. There's just so many of them! And once you add in their friends and the families of their spouses, it really can go on forever.

Casey Westmoreland has just become reacquainted with the father she thought was deceased. To help foster the new relationship, she closes her clothing boutique in Texas and moves to Montana to be closer to him and the family she never knew. It will also give her a chance to pursue her lifelong dream o...more
Shonnie
It started slow for me and I became frustrated because I was getting tired of the same story line. Girl and boy argue. Girl thinks boy hot boy thinks girl hot. Boy won't commit because of past. Girl virgin or had one lover. However boy and girl have mind blowing sex. Girls first time however they have multiple sex on her first go round. Boring. This is in almost every romance novel you read. However by the time you get to the middle almost the end, the story picks up and becomes something you ar...more
Ms.Toni
When Your Back's Against the Wall

Montana horse breeder McKinnon Quinn is in need of a horse trainer. Casey Westmoreland is the man, or in this case the woman, for the job. The attraction was indisputable and the chemistry was off the charts. So what's the problem then? Stubborn McKinnon feels that a life of bachelorhood is his destiny. Casey, on the other hand, feels differently. Will McKinnon be able to resist seduction, Westmoreland style?

There's nothing more I can say that hasn't already be...more
Lady Raven RAVE!
you can not go wrong with a westmoreland family member.I loved it great read enjoyable. every time you read a westmoreland family member Brenda Jackson makes you feel apart of the family..

Join my book group on Facebook (Romance Novel Junkies) and fan page (Romance Novel Junkies Book Reviews). We have over 500 members, which includes well known and indie authors and avid readers as members, who are apart of this group. We would love to hear about new books and thoughts. Also check out our kindle...more
Veronica
Brenda Jackson has done it again! She has created a tastful romance novel that draws you in from the beginning to the end. It was so interesting I read it in two days. There were a few grammatical errors in the book. With such great storylines, I would suggest getting a better editor/proofreader.
Marilyn Diamond
I sure would not want to meet McKinnon Quinn on a dark alley with his fine self. I hope everything works out for McKinnon and Casey. Great Book would not expect nothing best from Brenda Jackson.. That's the reason I bought it..
ms bookjunkie
Contains a misplaced hymen. Otherwise, a nice read. :)
Melinda
I've been dying to read Brenda Jackson work, she's on the cover of the Romantic Times this month. I really liked this story. I enjoyed how Casey is a virgin but not because she isn't sexy as all get out. She's a virgin because she was looking for the one but when that fantasy was destroyed she stayed a virgin because she hadn't found someone she really respected. I appreciate that twist in the construction of her character. She's strong and can take care of herself and her needs. Then there's Mc...more
Abby Helstrip
goes to show that its not always the woman needs saving, sometimes its the men who need the comforting.
Karen
Casey Westmoreland put something on cousin Durango's best friend, McKinnon Quinn. Due to McKinnon's medical history and his broken heart suffered at the hands of former lover, Lynette, he has a closed heart and mind to ever letting another woman stay at his ranch or take possession of his heart. A stubborn Casey is able to seduce and make him forget his problem, but not without determination and smoldering passion that he can no longer hide. This was an awesome love story...heart wrencher!!!!!!
Angie Baptiste
This was not written well. I felt the whole story was rushed and some of the words or phrases that were used were well corny. Thumbs down.
I don't get Romance novels. They are all the same in my eyes. Attractive woman, attractive man. Passion ensues. Yawn. A lot of verbs thrown around and we are done...
Angela
Casey and Mackinnon's story seemed rushed to me. The little mistakes were not worthy of a writer of Ms. Jackson's status. Perhaps she needs to spread a little more time between the Westmoreland stories. We adore those Westmoreland men and ladies, so it would be worth the wait. Seduction, even with the errors is still a good story and continuation of the Westmoreland series.
Lucretia
This was an sensational story! The plot and characters were fabulously exotic. Brenda Jackson enlightened her readers with a real-life romance. A definite page turner. I couldn't put this book down.
I read this book withing 5 days. After reading I could not stop dreaming about the Westmoreland's and hoping for a sequel!
Keitha
This book was so filled with inconsistencies and typos I think Ms. Jackson should request a new editor. I also felt the book was filled with too many cliches to be believable and at times I felt like I was watching a daytime soap.
Ruby
oooh lawdddddddddd..I love Native American hero..soooooo much..enjoyable READ!
checkout Surrender also by: BRENDA JACKSON the hero is a delicious nourishes Native American to die for..mmmyummee!
Dorel
I love how Casey showed McKinnon she loved & would stick by him even though he could not have children. I loved how McKinnon helped Casey see what a wonderful man Corey Westmoreland is.
Taz Will
I really liked Casey in this one. She was not giving up on McKinnon and no matter how much he tried to deny her she pulled him right in. This was good and steamy.
Arch
I have been waiting to read this book for a long time. I thought it was interracial romance, but it's not quite that. The book was missing something.
Anino
Loved the characters... However, this wasn't something that I captivated my attention for an hour or two. More of a simple read that was decent.
Monica Grissett
i enjoyed all the Westmoreland series. I will read all that's available thank you Brenda Jackson your books never disappoints:-).
LaTonya
I absolutely loved this book. I loved how Casey was in control and got what she wanted. One of my favorite Westomoreland novels.
Simeon

A good read. Quite elementary in my estimation. But nonetheless, it was time well spent!
Chere' Brady
I want to know what happens to Casey and McKinnon. Hope this continues in another book.
Melanie♥
dnf
Way to many references to past books and characters.
Teresa Scott
I just love Brenda Jackson's books.
  • Dreaming of You (Graysons of New Mexico, #3)
  • Living Large
  • Romancing the M.D. (Hopewell General)
  • Sinful Chocolate
  • Big Girls Don't Cry
  • Sexy/Dangerous

Brenda Jackson was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. She got married to Gerald, her high school sweetheart, in 1972 after graduating from high school. She went on to earn a degree in business administration from Jacksonville University, and to expand their family by having two sons, Gerald Jr. and Brando...more
More about Brenda Jackson...
Irresistible Forces (Steele Series #5) Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands #1) Thorn's Challenge (The Westmoreland Series) A Little Dare (The Westmoreland Series) Riding The Storm (The Westmoreland Series)