Tag, You're It! (Berkley Sensation)

Tag, You're It! (FBI #2)

3.45 of 5 stars 3.45  ·  rating details  ·  154 ratings  ·  7 reviews
More information to be announced soon on this forthcoming title from Penguin USA
Published (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Tag, You're It!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tag, You're It!

Melody
I quite enjoyed this one, but then I'm a big fan of this particular sub-genre (loner living in the wilderness meets match in mysterious stranger; danger, hidden agendas, and lust ensue). In fact, this contemporary with it's western feel may be one of my favorite entries in that category, even though I wasn't entirely happy with the ease of the ultimate resolution (not enough explanation, or groveling).

I'll be reading more of this author, probably starting with All Jacked Up, which appears to be...more
Missy Ann
DNF, life is too short for weapons that are rifles on one page and shotguns on the next. Add to that a cast of "quirky small town locals" and I'm out. And! can't forget behavior from characters that edges from the flat out illogical to delusional it's so nonsensical... gak.

I understand not everyone knows the basics, but that's what BASIC FREAKIN' RESEARCH is for. You want weapons that morph magically from one form to another? Write fantasy. Writing a contemporary brings certain responsibilities...more
Pamela(AllHoney)
The second book in Penny McCall's series, FBI. Alex Scott is in the mountains doing research on mountain lions when she rescues Tag Donovan.

I love the blend of romance and suspense and lack of TSTL heroines. I would recommend this series.
Pattianne
TAG, YOU'RE IT - FBI 2 - (TAG AND ALEXANDRA)

The frigid Rocky Mountain air is nothing compared to the chill between a gorgeous scientist and a hardened FBI agent. But out in the middle of nowhere, all it takes is body heat to melt the snow.
Sandy
Funny, entertaining and a must-read. McCall writes such a good story; Alex Scott is very feisty and stubborn. Tag Donovan is sexy and very alpha male. 3/5 stars.
Trish
Tried and tried to finish this book but I could not. I was not really into the hero or herione. So I am going to stop on page 53 and call it a wrap.
Christi Snow
Some basic problems with the plot/story line, but I enjoyed the romance between the 2 main characters.
Amanda Mcginness
Amanda Mcginness marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Heidi
Heidi added it
Jul 23, 2014
Amy
Amy added it
Jul 15, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Monique Barao
Monique Barao marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
Puna
Puna marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Belén
Belén marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Alex
Alex added it
Jul 13, 2014
  • Grace Under Pressure
  • My Spy (SEAL and Code Name, #3)
  • Fight or Flight
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed (Mercenary/Goddard Project, #6) (Goddard Project, #1)
  • No Safe Place
  • Thrill Me to Death (Bullet Catcher, #2)
  • Moving Target
  • Naked Truth
  • Criminal Promises: Second Chance Detectives
  • Crazy Wild (Steele Street, #3)
  • Dark and Dangerous
  • Tall, Dark and Fearless (Tall, Dark and Dangerous #3-4)
  • Hidden Fire (Firefighters of Station Five, #3)
  • Never Say Never (Callahan Brothers, #2)
  • White Wolf (White Wolf, #1)
  • Don't Let Go (SEAL Team 12, #5)
  • Big Bad Wolf

Okay, so I have to write a new bio because, well, life happens whether you want it to or not. And while I was at it, I decided to answer that question everyone asks me: How did you start writing? The only answer I have is To keep the voices in my head from driving me crazy. Now, you probably think those voices mean I am crazy, except for a couple things. When I write down what they're saying, the...more
More about Penny McCall...
All Jacked Up Worth the Trip Ace Is Wild The Bliss Factor Packing Heat