Sesame Street C Is for Cooking: Recipes from the Street [With Sticker(s)]

Sesame Street C Is for Cooking: Recipes from the Street [With Sticker(s)]

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  43 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Celebrate Sesame Street's 40th anniversary with this special edition cookbook Introducing your kids to cooking is easy-with a little help from the Sesame Street gang. This special anniversary edition of Sesame Street's classic ""C" is for Cooking" is packed with tasty recipes from Elmo, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby, and friends, plus brand-new recipes from celebrity chefs...more
Spiral, 144 pages
Published October 1st 2009 by John Wiley & Sons

To ask other readers questions about Sesame Street C Is for Cooking, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sesame Street C Is for Cooking

johane
This special edition kids’ cook book was produced
by the Sesame Street gang to celebrate the Street’s 40th anniversary and is an introduction to
cooking for children in the 4-8 age group. The 16 page easy- to- use, spiral-bound, full gloss
colour cook book features many yummy recipes from all the usual Sesame Street characters:
Elmo, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby and many of their friends.
There are recipes for drinks, breakfasts, lunches, soups, dinners, side dishes, sweets and treats
and snacks too.
A...more
Krissy
I would love to give this 4.5 stars.

I have to say I'm a little in love with a cookbook written in part by monsters. ;)

The recipes are easy to do. They all fit on one page, or if two, it's the two pages facing each other. (meaning, no having to flip back and forth.) The recipes all include steps which are easy for kids to do. The colors are bright, the pictures attractive. Everything about this book grabs your attention.

And your kid's attention. The Evil Overlord in Training kept trying to pull...more
Abraham Ray
Good sesame street cookbook!
Katie
This is a really cute book. Lots of kid-friendly recipes. Faith is not a picky eater, she's just not a big eater. There are days that I wonder if she even consumed 500 calories. These recipes will be great for when she has a bigger appetite. There's a recipe for vanilla cake and strawberry frosting that I'm going to use for her birthday. I'm also using "Ernie's Roast Lemon Chicken" for dinner tonight:)
Petrie Serrano
Generally healthy recipes from around the world with instructions for what parts the kids can do clearly marked. I got this from the library and renewed it twice so I'm putting it on my wishlist.
Mary
Grover's chicken, sesame string beans, zucchini coins were all a big hit.
This cookbook just might be my speed, and the one that propels me to The Art of French Cooking.
Audra
I was surprised at how healthy these recipes are. It's available at Ironwood library (after we return it!). Fun format with trivia and lots of Seaseme St. characters.
Tara
Oct 05, 2008 Tara marked it as unfinished  ·  review of another edition
so sad that my children are too old for me to pretend I'm checking this out of the library for them.
Stunna415
tought me how 2 read
Zach Braswell
yea this book is this SHIT
Angie
Angie added it
Aug 14, 2014
Kevin
Kevin marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Phoebe
Phoebe marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2014
Angela
Angela added it
Feb 20, 2014
Sarah Stumphf
Sarah Stumphf marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Sesame Street: B is for Baking: 50 Yummy Dishesto Make Together Psychology Today: Breaking the Bonds of Food Addiction Low-Calorie Dieting for Dummies The Complete Idiot's Guide to Losing Weight Family Circle Eat What You Love & Lose