Start by marking “Gentle Control (Cress Brothers, #4)” as Want to Read:
Gentle Control (Cress Brothers, #4)

Gentle Control (Tradition Bound #4)

Gentle Control Brynn Paulin The Cress brothers are back and bad boy Josh Cress is ready to claim his woman. But bad boys aren't always what they're expected to be. A Dom by nature, Josh has been without a submissive for too long. He's craved the woman who once knelt to him but has been denied him for eight long years. When she returns seeking his forgiveness so she can bri ...more
Published May 14th 2008 by Ellora's Cave (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Gentle Control, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gentle Control

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
I liked this one. This wasn't as much BDSM as it was a star-crossed lover story. I love the Cress brothers. The tattoo, family life and how they collar their women is hot!.
Margaret
May 10, 2011 Margaret rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story, however it felt out of place in the series. Instead of being the 3rd, it should have been the fourth. I enjoyed the dynamic between Josh and Tempest, especially how easily he controlled her without physical discipline. The mental dominance over Tempest is more along the lines of what I enjoy about D/s, so this story was more along the lines of what I enjoy. However, I could only give it 4 stars because of the discontinuity of the story within the scope of the series.
3 1/2 stars. This is part of a series featuring 4 brothers and a sister in which they each get their own story. This is about the youngest brother Josh who gets back together with his sub after she left him 8 years earlier. A good read. Milder than the other brothers' stories. Probably my favorite.
P.A. Lupton
Mar 24, 2012 P.A. Lupton rated it liked it
This was my least favorite in the series. I was annoyed that with the past history between these characters that Josh just dropped everything and fell for her again without question. It was too unrealistic that someone would just forget how badly they were hurt by another person and willing jump into the fire again.
Tia
Oct 23, 2012 Tia rated it it was ok
Tempest was a pathetic excuse for a submissive. She treated her Dom badly and he still took her back. She didn't deserve him and I didn't much like the book. She kept going back to her manipulative father and picking him over Josh. I disliked her character so much, I wanted to punch her.
Carrie Angel
May 12, 2013 Carrie Angel rated it it was ok
This book was the least of my favorite in the series. For some reason this one did not do it for me. It was not a bad but, nor was it a great book.
~Mel :)~
Dec 22, 2011 ~Mel :)~ rated it it was amazing
Mmmm Josh, I couldn't wait to get to his book, and I was NOT disappointed AT ALL!!! OK, I was a BIT! Tempest was TSTL! Otherwise, PERFECT And HOT!!
Linda
Aug 27, 2013 Linda rated it it was amazing
My fave book of this series.
Molly
Jun 19, 2010 Molly rated it it was amazing
Aaaahhhhh Josh....my favorite Cress Brother! Love this story!
Chantal
Apr 17, 2013 Chantal rated it really liked it
Not my favourite of the lot but still a good read.
Carrie
Dec 05, 2013 Carrie rated it it was ok
L Leonard
L Leonard rated it really liked it
Jan 20, 2012
Natasha
Natasha rated it it was amazing
May 13, 2011
Melissa Gifford
Melissa Gifford rated it liked it
Jan 06, 2013
Lindsey
Lindsey rated it really liked it
Sep 14, 2013
Lois - Who Reads
Lois - Who Reads rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2012
Jen
Jen rated it it was amazing
Dec 04, 2012
Rae
Rae rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2012
Katie
Katie rated it liked it
May 15, 2014
Gianna
Gianna rated it liked it
Feb 02, 2013
MJ
MJ rated it liked it
Nov 10, 2015
Christine
Christine rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2014
Cyn Mistress Kitty
Cyn Mistress Kitty rated it liked it
May 24, 2013
Sassipo
Sassipo rated it liked it
Oct 13, 2011
Lara
Lara rated it liked it
Apr 29, 2011
Mica Mikka
Mica Mikka rated it really liked it
Oct 02, 2015
Giselle
Giselle rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2011
Sisylana
Sisylana rated it liked it
Jul 01, 2012
Kathy
Kathy rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Yes, Justin (Safe Word: Oasis, #1)
  • Tamed by the Dom (Guilty Pleasures #3)
  • Caught by the Master (Club Esoteria, #2)
  • Restraining the Receptionist (The Receptionist, #2)
  • Legend's Passion (Devlin Dynasty, #4)
  • Wicked Wishes
  • Temporary Slave
  • Weekend Captive
  • Bride's Holiday Gift (Star Brides #3)
  • Domination in Pink (Club El Diablo #4)
  • Lyric's Cop (Crime Tells, #1)
  • His Carnal Need (Xylon Warriors, #2)
  • Dragon's Rise (Shadow of the Dragon, #3)
  • Forbidden Fantasies
  • Take Your Pleasure
  • Wild Borders (Wild, #4)
  • My Secretary, Her Fantasy (My Secretary, #2)
  • Femme Metal (Femme Metal, #1)
When it comes to books and movies, bestselling author, Brynn Paullin has one rule: there must be a happy ending. After that requirement, anything goes. And it just might in any of her stories.

Brynn has been publishing books for you since 2007 and now has over 50 titles available in several genres. She lives in Michigan with her husband, two children and two hyperactive dogs. Whenever possible, she
More about Brynn Paulin...

Tradition Bound (5 books)
  • On Your Knees (Cress Brothers, #1)
  • All Chained Up (Cress Brothers, #2)
  • Master Me (Cress Brothers #3)
  • Brotherly Bonds