The Travelers

The Travelers

4.67 of 5 stars 4.67  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
The lure of easy money and the icy thrill of breaking all the rules prove to be a virtually irresistible attraction to young American tourists and their counterparts around the world.
The combination of free access to copious amounts of drugs, sex, danger and excitement lead travelers to taste the forbidden fruits and encourages them to partake in the chase of modern ecstas...more
Published July 1st 2013 by Smashwords Edition (first published May 2009)

The Kite Runner by Khaled HosseiniMemoirs of a Geisha by Arthur GoldenA Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled HosseiniThe Book Thief by Markus ZusakLife of Pi by Yann Martel
Foreign Lands
404th out of 1,114 books — 1,010 voters

More lists with this book...

Miles
We were young and adventurous. We traveled to a foreign land. We had a very good time. We started to run out of cash. No prob; just get involved in the drug trade. Not as easy as we first imagined! Delaney Henderson did not consult me re: my experiences; she either has 'been-there-done-that', or else has good sources of research information and seasoned friends and/or relatives. It's not often I stumble across a book that helps me vicariously relive some of my youthful indiscretions ! ! !
Liudmyla Beraud
Liudmyla Beraud marked it as to-read
May 12, 2013
April
April marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2013
les zephyrman
les zephyrman marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2012
Laura marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2012
Delaney Henderson
Nov 12, 2013 Delaney Henderson rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Morroco 1 2 Sep 08, 2009 01:24PM
Delaney Henderson grew up in Los Angeles, California in Santa Monica and Malibu Canyon. She relocated to the San Francisco Bay Area where she has lived most of her adult life except for two years in Portland Oregon. She currently lives and works in Berkeley, California.

Delaney writes novels and short stories. Her most recently published book is a memoir called 'Lily and Me in Haut de Cagnes' (201...more
More about Delaney Henderson...
Lily and Me in Haut de Cagnes The Authors' Gift, Volume 1: A Collection of Short Stories to Benefit the Reach-Out-And-Read Nonprofit Organization