Blank-133x176
Healing With The Angels

Doreen Virtue

Healing With The Angels

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  1,182 ratings  ·  43 reviews
A practical how-to guide that reveals how to work with angels to improve your health, giving specific spiritual healing methods based upon the author's case studies.
Kindle Edition
Published (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Healing With The Angels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Healing With The Angels

KAYLA
Now this is the angel book that I was looking for! Well done Doreen!

I have always hated the fact that many angel books tell you to 'burn sage, incense... have a candle and some music' Bull....I always knew that it was bull crap and that all you needed to do was ask. Of course, I agree that these things should aid the process with some people, I found it much easier and more convenient to just 'ask'. It really works and I'm now speaking and receiving answers from them on a daily basis. All you h...more
Dee
I loved this book. This book has opened me up and I see and feel new things around me. The angels have been there all the time. All I had to do was ask for their help. I especially love having Raphael around. He helps me learn about healing. And Michael and his sword are teaching me about strength. All it takes is a belief. If you don't believe, that's ok too. This is a good book to read if you are interested in divine guidance.
Karuna
This book was a holiday gift from a psychic friend/coworker of mine. It's a great book about angels, inviting them to help in every aspect of our lives. My favorite part, the prayers. Beautiful prayers more spiritual than religious. If you do or don't believe in religion or angels read this with an open mind you'll get something out of it.
Colette
Let your angels in. They help.

A LOT
Cecelia
All my life I had "healed" with the angels. This book came out at the perfect time in 2004. As many healers, medicine men and women I know it validated their healing abilities and gifts.

In this book you can learn to heal your past lives, family issues to helping with your career path. If this book calls to you read it!
Iona  Main Stewart
Like all Doreen Virtue’s books, this one is simply written and easily read. She provides much convincing information about the angels so we’re left in no doubt that they really exist and can help us with our various problems.

However, we need specifically to ask the angels for help, otherwise they’re not permitted to intervene. Only if we’re in a life-threatening situation, and it’s not our time to go, are they allowed to intervene without our asking. And when we ask them for help we must surrend...more
Parwati Singari
publisher Hayhouse.

The book is guideline to accepting and understanding that Angels guard and guide you.
Dr.Virtue has covered a range of areas where one can ask the Angels for help. Ask and you shall receive is her conviction, observation and experience.
She authenticates her stand with transcripts with patients.
Somewhere along the line the book does not seem as motivating or convincing as it could have been.
One area that is really worth looking into is the hype around ADD, which is controlled w...more
Fayth Burnstein
I was at a very low time in my life when I read this book and it really helped me to heal. So I thank the author of this book, Doreen Virtue, for writing it. It came my way when I needed it most and guided me toward healing. This is totally value for money.
Theartisttraveler
I really enjoyed this book and learning about angels, and helping those around me with this. I came across her books in 2006 and read it but didn't internalise it the same way I did as this time around.
Shikha
Opted for an audio book for this one. And that proved to be the best format for something like this.
Cher Green
This is my 'first' Doreen Virtue book, a gift from a friend for Christmas.

Doreen touches upon many different areas of healing with Angels, but she also gives samples of the methods working. This is a wonderful book for anyone interested in healing and/or making contact with your Angels. The simple fact that they are there is comforting, but to truly feel the interaction is amazing.

The only con I had with the book is it left me wanting more, but that's not necessarily a downside, just means I nee...more
Jessica Snethen
Healing With The Angels is an eye opening experience as I learned so much from this book. I believe Doreen Virtue the Author, is amazing and an authority on all things Angelic. I knew some things about Angel number sequences and so on but this book explains in great detail about the numbers and the meanings behind them. I really recommend this book as it has helped me to heal certain aspects of my life which is always a good thing.
Katy
Amazing. I'm not sure if I quite have the grip of some of the metaphysical concepts introduced -- like the idea that everything that has ever happened and will happen is happening right now...whoa -- but I'm planning on rereading it to try to re-absorb some of the more complex ideas. I'm hoping that Virtue has further reading to offer on some of these subjects.
Sarsha Geo
Through these 10years,I saw same number many times,for example, 333,or 555, 5-6times in a day.
I was afraid of that,and wanted to know, these number was good or bad?So I serched on internet and I knew these are sign from angels.Doreen called angel number.
Definetely this book has helped me.If you were in darkness,I recommend to read this book.
Susie
This was a great introduction into angels and healing (both physical & mental/spiritual healing). I really like how Doreen Virtue wrote it in a very conversational tone. She didn't try to make it sound gimmicky and she addressed a lot of common sense questions that I had. Highly recommend!
Lightcat Theos
I read it back when I was in my young, naive spiritual days (I'm a Humanist/ mostly Atheist now). All of Doreens books are good, if only because they might help the reader overcome psychological issues. She IS a psychologist, with a PhD, so this should come as no surprise.
Anna
We really do have connections to the spirit world, and there are heavenly messengers that influence and affect our daily lives. It was a different perspective on the spiritual realm that was very intersting. I enjoyed it.
Stacey M
Okay, not my favorite book by Doreen, but all her books deserve at least 3 stars, which is why I gave it that rating. Any message from the angels is worth 3 stars. Felt a little redundant, but still good enough to read.
Tanya
Oct 14, 2007 Tanya rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone
When i read this book, i felt i was being given messages.
it spoke of things and then the numbers it would talk about in the book would be present around me and that was very strange. i really felt the book talked to me
Gregg Seeley
Inspiring and practical. A good read for those who wonder if there are such a things as Angels. It is a wonderfully inciteful read which makes you want to read more so you can reach the highest being you can be.
Ina Kuhn
Good book. I just do not know if i believe in angels in this way.
Psychic-tasha Chamberlin
I loved this book and still go back to it from time to time. It has been a helpful and inspirational book that is jam packed with meditations and easy exercises to do and enjoy.
Melanie Moxon
Another awesome angel book by the famous angel lady Doreen :-) this was her first book I read. Have read them all & done her course. This one & angel visions are her best!
Trever
I have read both Angels 101 and Archangels 101 by Doreen Virtue, and I love her oracle cards, so I've decided to work through this book while on break.
Julia Drew-
An very gifted Angel communicator recommended this book to me as a result of me consistently seeing sequential numbers.
Jill
I haven't pulled out this for a long time. I think it got tucked in a box somewhere. It is positive and upbeat.
Ann-marie
This is a fantastic book! It allows you to work with your angels & heal all aspects of your life.
Bridget
It's very comforting to know we are being divinely protected by God's personal security guards :)
Penny Reilly
I think all Doreen Virtues books are lovely, simple and easy to connect with.
  • Ask Your Guides: Connecting to Your Divine Support System
  • One Last Time
  • If You Could See What I See: The Tenets of Novus Spiritus
  • Love is in the Earth: A Kaleidoscope of Crystals - The Reference Book Describing the Metaphysical Properties of the Mineral Kingdom
  • Talking to Heaven: A Medium's Message of Life After Death
  • The Crystal Bible: A Definitive Guide to Crystals
  • The Chakra Bible: The Definitive Guide to Chakra Energy
  • The Astonishing Power of Emotions
  • Essential Reiki: A Complete Guide to an Ancient Healing Art
  • Opening to Channel: How to Connect with Your Guide
  • Living in the Heart: How to Enter Into the Sacred Space Within the Heart [With CD]
Doreen Virtue is a fourth-generation metaphysician and clairvoyant doctor of psychology who works with the angelic, elemental, and ascended-master realms. Doreen is the author of numerous best-selling books and products, including the Healing with the Angels book, where the angels' interpretations of the numbers first appeared. She's been featured on Oprah, CNN, Good Morning America, and in newspa...more
More about Doreen Virtue...
The Lightworker's Way: Awakening Your Spiritual Power to Know and Heal Archangels and Ascended Masters Healing With The Fairies: Messages, Manifestations and Love from the World of the Fairies: How Nature's Angels Can Help You in Every Area of Your Life Messages from Your Angels Earth Angels

“Each moment spent in prayer is like a coin put into a bank account.” 0 likes