Start by marking “Healing With The Angels” as Want to Read:
Healing With The Angels

Doreen Virtue

Healing With The Angels

4.25  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,725 Ratings  ·  52 Reviews
A practical how-to guide that reveals how to work with angels to improve your health, giving specific spiritual healing methods based upon the author's case studies.
Kindle Edition
Published (first published 1998)

Dee
I loved this book. This book has opened me up and I see and feel new things around me. The angels have been there all the time. All I had to do was ask for their help. I especially love having Raphael around. He helps me learn about healing. And Michael and his sword are teaching me about strength. All it takes is a belief. If you don't believe, that's ok too. This is a good book to read if you are interested in divine guidance.
Karuna
Feb 10, 2010 Karuna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was a holiday gift from a psychic friend/coworker of mine. It's a great book about angels, inviting them to help in every aspect of our lives. My favorite part, the prayers. Beautiful prayers more spiritual than religious. If you do or don't believe in religion or angels read this with an open mind you'll get something out of it.
Colette
May 26, 2009 Colette rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Let your angels in. They help.

A LOT
Ash
Healing with the Angels teaches practical methods in communicating with angels. For a spiritual book, it is fairly easy to read. Although some of the concepts with time and space can be a bit confusing and I may not agree with all the concepts that are offered in this book. However, I do think that all the prayers written by Doreen in this book are very accessible to all people, whether religious or not. I also enjoyed a lot of the stories that were shared too. I don't think that the last two ch ...more
Theartisttraveler
I really enjoyed this book and learning about angels, and helping those around me with this. I came across her books in 2006 and read it but didn't internalise it the same way I did as this time around.
Melissa
Oct 06, 2015 Melissa rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This was an interesting read. Easy to follow but it got kind of preachy in parts.

A friend of mine told me that it's a fairly old book and that's what Doreen was like when she first started.

Some parts where it talked about the kind of diet a person should have seemed to push certain things onto the reader rather than making suggestions and letting the reader figure it out, it kind of felt like having a consultation with a dietitian who expects you to follow their advice to the letter or as close
Rebekah
I loved this book. There are few sections that are a little "out there," but the vast majority of the book is just amazing. Don't think that you only need to read this book if you have something that actively needs healing (i.e., you feel depressed, or you just broke your leg, or something) - this book is for so much more than just healing obvious injuries. There is a lot of stuff here about pretty much everything - finding lost objects, improving relationships with your friends, family, signifi ...more
Iona  Stewart
Aug 11, 2011 Iona Stewart rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Like all Doreen Virtue’s books, this one is simply written and easily read. She provides much convincing information about the angels so we’re left in no doubt that they really exist and can help us with our various problems.

However, we need specifically to ask the angels for help, otherwise they’re not permitted to intervene. Only if we’re in a life-threatening situation, and it’s not our time to go, are they allowed to intervene without our asking. And when we ask them for help we must surrend
Lillian Lake
Aug 11, 2016 Lillian Lake rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As always, Doreen writes in a clear, meaningful way. It is simple, but not so simple that you flounder for how it relates to you or what you are doing. The writing is done in a loving, nurturing way that draws you in. It will help you to understand how God communicates with you. I think she could have added that you should be kind and patient with yourself and God, for that matter. Nothing comes without commitment and learning. As she says "everything begins at the level of thought and idea". Ma ...more
Parwati Singari
publisher Hayhouse.

The book is guideline to accepting and understanding that Angels guard and guide you.
Dr.Virtue has covered a range of areas where one can ask the Angels for help. Ask and you shall receive is her conviction, observation and experience.
She authenticates her stand with transcripts with patients.
Somewhere along the line the book does not seem as motivating or convincing as it could have been.
One area that is really worth looking into is the hype around ADD, which is controlled w
Svetlana Tishchenko
This is a book that should come in your life at a particular time (a right book for a right time). Also, it is a very handy 'dictionary' reference book for many life situations. However, I would be very mindful with Doreen Virtue's books. They are repetitive. So choose one wisely, only one that 'talks to you'
Narelle
I re-read after originally reading over ten years ago and the information is still very relevant and useful. Great for the beginner, Doreen writes in a way that is easy to understand and her writing makes for a quick read. A great introduction to working with the Angelic realm.
Fayth Burnstein
Jul 17, 2014 Fayth Burnstein rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was at a very low time in my life when I read this book and it really helped me to heal. So I thank the author of this book, Doreen Virtue, for writing it. It came my way when I needed it most and guided me toward healing. This is totally value for money.
Ngozi
Wow. I was certainly led to this. Dots connected and it makes perfect sense to me. I was ready for this. I was in the right place at the right time. I am grateful. I am changing. Growing.
M Pau
Jul 02, 2016 M Pau rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's a great book about how we can ask Angels to guide us in our everyday life and to heal us spiritually.
Claire
May 18, 2016 Claire rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book! It is my favourite Angel book.. The prayers in it are very effective.
Shikha
Mar 25, 2014 Shikha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Opted for an audio book for this one. And that proved to be the best format for something like this.
Joanne
Aug 17, 2015 Joanne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Always love Doreen Virtue,
Still use this for reference
Cher Green
Jan 07, 2012 Cher Green rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my 'first' Doreen Virtue book, a gift from a friend for Christmas.

Doreen touches upon many different areas of healing with Angels, but she also gives samples of the methods working. This is a wonderful book for anyone interested in healing and/or making contact with your Angels. The simple fact that they are there is comforting, but to truly feel the interaction is amazing.

The only con I had with the book is it left me wanting more, but that's not necessarily a downside, just means I nee
Michelle Beber
Nov 18, 2014 Michelle Beber rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book changed my life. It's a good "starter" book from Doreen's large body of work because it discusses how to work with the angels in general, contains prayers for various needs, and explains "angel numbers," the repetitive number sequences the angels use to communicate with us.

Doreen's teachings led me to become a certified angel intuitive and most recently, the published author of a picture book called "Angels, Angels, Everywhere."

I'm very blessed and grateful to have found Doreen's books
Jessica Snethen
Nov 23, 2012 Jessica Snethen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Healing With The Angels is an eye opening experience as I learned so much from this book. I believe Doreen Virtue the Author, is amazing and an authority on all things Angelic. I knew some things about Angel number sequences and so on but this book explains in great detail about the numbers and the meanings behind them. I really recommend this book as it has helped me to heal certain aspects of my life which is always a good thing.
Katy
Aug 22, 2013 Katy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, own, grief, 2013, angels
Amazing. I'm not sure if I quite have the grip of some of the metaphysical concepts introduced -- like the idea that everything that has ever happened and will happen is happening right now...whoa -- but I'm planning on rereading it to try to re-absorb some of the more complex ideas. I'm hoping that Virtue has further reading to offer on some of these subjects.
Sarsha Geo
Jul 26, 2013 Sarsha Geo rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Through these 10years,I saw same number many times,for example, 333,or 555, 5-6times in a day.
I was afraid of that,and wanted to know, these number was good or bad?So I serched on internet and I knew these are sign from angels.Doreen called angel number.
Definetely this book has helped me.If you were in darkness,I recommend to read this book.
Susie
Jan 09, 2009 Susie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great introduction into angels and healing (both physical & mental/spiritual healing). I really like how Doreen Virtue wrote it in a very conversational tone. She didn't try to make it sound gimmicky and she addressed a lot of common sense questions that I had. Highly recommend!
Lightcat Theos
I read it back when I was in my young, naive spiritual days (I'm a Humanist/ mostly Atheist now). All of Doreens books are good, if only because they might help the reader overcome psychological issues. She IS a psychologist, with a PhD, so this should come as no surprise.
Anna
Jan 26, 2009 Anna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
We really do have connections to the spirit world, and there are heavenly messengers that influence and affect our daily lives. It was a different perspective on the spiritual realm that was very intersting. I enjoyed it.
Stacey M
Okay, not my favorite book by Doreen, but all her books deserve at least 3 stars, which is why I gave it that rating. Any message from the angels is worth 3 stars. Felt a little redundant, but still good enough to read.
Tanya
Oct 14, 2007 Tanya rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone
When i read this book, i felt i was being given messages.
it spoke of things and then the numbers it would talk about in the book would be present around me and that was very strange. i really felt the book talked to me
Gregg Seeley
Inspiring and practical. A good read for those who wonder if there are such a things as Angels. It is a wonderfully inciteful read which makes you want to read more so you can reach the highest being you can be.
Ina Kuhn
Jan 04, 2014 Ina Kuhn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book. I just do not know if i believe in angels in this way.
  • Mother God: The Feminine Principle to Our Creator
  • One Last Time
  • Ask Your Guides: Connecting to Your Divine Support System
  • The Chakra Bible: The Definitive Guide to Working with Chakras
  • Love is in the Earth: A Kaleidoscope of Crystals - The Reference Book Describing the Metaphysical Properties of the Mineral Kingdom
  • Silver's Spells for Protection
  • Talking to Heaven: A Medium's Message of Life After Death
Doreen Virtue is a fourth-generation metaphysician and clairvoyant doctor of psychology. Doreen is the author of numerous best-selling books and products, including Assertiveness for Earth Angels, and Healing With the Angels book and cards.

She's been featured on Oprah, CNN, Good Morning America, and in newspapers and magazines worldwide including her weekly column in Woman's World magazine called
More about Doreen Virtue...

“Nothing real can be threatened; nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the peace of God.” 2 likes
“Each moment spent in prayer is like a coin put into a bank account.” 1 likes