Start by marking “All Chained Up (Cress Brothers, #2)” as Want to Read:
All Chained Up (Cress Brothers, #2)

All Chained Up (Tradition Bound #2)

All Chained Up Brynn Paulin On the run from a stalker, Keera has carefully hidden her attraction to Theo, knowing surrendering to her lust isn't an option. She can't put him in danger. Theo, however, is determined to take the choice from her hands. For months, he's studied her and he has a few secrets of his own. The biggest is his D/s lifestyle. He's a Dom without a submi ...more
Published November 7th 2007 by Ellora's Cave (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about All Chained Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Chained Up

Wicked Ties by Shayla BlackBackstage Pass by Olivia CunningKnight by Kristen AshleyDecadent by Shayla BlackThe Professor's Plaything by Normandie Alleman
SugarKink BDSM
313 books — 294 voters
Make Me, Sir by Cherise SinclairClub Shadowlands by Cherise SinclairDark Citadel by Cherise SinclairLean on Me by Cherise SinclairBreaking Free by Cherise Sinclair
GlitterKink BDSM
134 books — 131 voters

More lists with this book...

Emily
Keera is on the run, she is finally in a place where she feels safe from her stepbrother who is out to kill her. Finding herself attracted to Theo has been unsettling, especially since he is a Dom and she is new to the scene.

Theo has been waiting and watching Keera, he knows she will be his submissive and soon if he has anything to do about it. After one night proves to Theo she is the one for him, he is stunned when he wakes to find her gone and her collar left behind. Once he realizes she is
Laura (Kyahgirl)
1/5; 1 star; DNF

This book didn't grab me and I have a hot button with people who have a 'victim' mentality. That was Keera and she was not a lead character I could get behind for any other reason. I like woman who are strong, resourceful, and courageous. Even funny or smart would have counted for something but it didn't happen so I gave up.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Stalker stories generally have me rolling my eyes. This one was no exception. I don't like stalker stories because in real life, I'd go on the offense and hunt the stalker down.

I did like how Keera was caught by one of the sexy Cress brothers and "chained" up. I wouldn't have run, well other than straight into his arms.
Renatta De
May 03, 2014 Renatta De rated it did not like it
I could not finish it. I just couldn't get beyond her accepting a collar after one night. There's some line to the effect of "we'll work out the details later." Huh? For being such a seasoned Dom he seems dumb. This book is ridiculous.
Book Utopia
Dec 14, 2009 Book Utopia rated it it was ok
The story opens with the primary relationship already consummated, which dissolves any sense of build-up or desire to see them together since they already are, and absolutely zero context for me to care about the suspense that tries to happen later. Paulin can absolutely tell a great story - her "In the Dark" is proof of that - but I discovered reading this that I just don't enjoy the stories that focus primarily on sex.
Margaret
May 10, 2011 Margaret rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book more than I did the previous book. I felt it had more plot, more intrigue to it. I enjoyed the storyline far more than I did with Jessica and Ryan.

I managed to read this book in just a few hours and am glad to have read it. I've already moved on to the next book already.
Carrie Angel
Jul 12, 2013 Carrie Angel rated it liked it
Kerra Thornton is on the run from her stepbrother, who believes she is hiding money from an inheritance. She doesn't stay in one place very long, but he always manages to find her.

If you read them in order it has characters from all of the Cress series. Very steamy and short erotic read.
Carrie
Dec 07, 2013 Carrie rated it liked it

Chantal
Apr 17, 2013 Chantal rated it it was amazing
This series is fantastic. I could not put my kindle down!!!
Cyn Mistress Kitty
This story was ok for me. I liked Theo and Keera together but I needed a little more background on them. Once again the sex was smokin' hot. These brothers sure are some bad ass Dom's.
Christine
2 meh, simple stars!
~Mel :)~
Dec 22, 2011 ~Mel :)~ rated it it was amazing
LOVE this series!!!
Joie
Joie rated it really liked it
Feb 02, 2015
Megan
Megan rated it liked it
Aug 31, 2012
Shannon Zak
Shannon Zak rated it it was amazing
Aug 27, 2013
Melissa Gifford
Melissa Gifford rated it it was ok
Jan 06, 2013
Marie Vayer
Marie Vayer rated it liked it
Jul 15, 2015
Beachbaby
Beachbaby rated it liked it
Jun 07, 2011
Morning
Morning rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2011
Kythahra
Kythahra rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2011
Kim Baides
Kim Baides rated it it was amazing
Jun 04, 2014
L Leonard
L Leonard rated it really liked it
Jan 20, 2012
Molly
Molly rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2010
Victoria
Victoria rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2013
Sumaiyya
Sumaiyya rated it it was ok
Dec 12, 2016
Romona
Romona rated it liked it
Feb 18, 2011
Isla James
Isla James rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2013
Anion
Anion rated it it was ok
Oct 10, 2011
▪》sen
▪》sen rated it liked it
Aug 17, 2012
Lee
Lee rated it liked it
Aug 08, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Caught by the Master (Club Esoteria, #2)
  • Yes, Justin (Safe Word: Oasis, #1)
  • Temporary Slave
  • Molly's Lips: Club Mephisto Retold (Club Mephisto, #1.5)
  • In Debt to the Dom (Guilty Pleasures # 1)
  • Vanished
  • My Secretary, Her Fantasy (My Secretary, #2)
  • Bound and Determined
  • Take Your Pleasure
  • Kept by Seduction (Wonderland, #4)
  • Training the Receptionist (The Receptionist, #1)
  • Lyric's Cop (Crime Tells, #1)
  • Wicked Wishes
  • Weekend Captive
  • Legend's Passion (Devlin Dynasty, #4)
  • His Carnal Need (Xylon Warriors, #2)
  • Whipped Cream and Handcuffs (Whipped Cream and Handcuffs, #1)
  • Erotique (Naughty Nooners)
When it comes to books and movies, bestselling author, Brynn Paullin has one rule: there must be a happy ending. After that requirement, anything goes. And it just might in any of her stories.

Brynn has been publishing books for you since 2007 and now has over 50 titles available in several genres. She lives in Michigan with her husband, two children and two hyperactive dogs. Whenever possible, she
More about Brynn Paulin...

Tradition Bound (5 books)
  • On Your Knees (Cress Brothers, #1)
  • Master Me (Cress Brothers #3)
  • Gentle Control (Cress Brothers, #4)
  • Brotherly Bonds