Start by marking “Naughty or Nice?” as Want to Read:

4.11  ·  Rating Details ·  1,851 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
Sometimes being naughty is far more satisfying than being nice-and the best lovers know that desire is a gift to enjoy together. Four of today's hottest romance authors are gathered here with stories designed to arouse your imagination, titillate your senses-and leave you breathless....

Love Bytes by Sherrilyn Kenyon heats up an office where two co-workers d
Published April 1st 2010 by St. Martin's Paperbacks (first published November 19th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Naughty or Nice?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naughty or Nice?

Halee
Santa, Baby - Patricia Ryan : 3/5
Love Bytes - Sherrilyn Kenyon 5/5
Naughty Under The Mistletoe - Carly Phillips : 4/5
A Christmas Charade - Kathryn Smith : 3/5
Jilly
Nov 14, 2011 Jilly rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It was sadly disappointing. I mean I expected more from Sherrilyn Kenyon first off and while it was a cute story with the soul purpose of smut it wasn't that good.

So the point of this book is a little Christmas smut but come on... I think all the authors could have done better. Let's start with Santa Baby. A PI is hired to steal a husbands mistress by the wife. Right off the bat... groan. And of course, said PI falls for mistress who just happens to be in the dark about the wife. Figures. So PI
Unapologetic_Bookaholic
In this 4 novella holiday themed anthology I found a variety of writing styles and heroes.

Santa, Baby by Patricia Ryan features P I Jack O' Leary and high society femme fatal Kathleen Peale. His job is to seduce her and his reward will be $50,000. The writing was good. I liked reading Ryan's story. At times I wished there was more character interaction and less background, but even in short stories there needs to be a little background.

Love Bytes by Sherrilyn Kenyon was a complete departure fr
Izzy
Sep 19, 2012 Izzy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Usually, I love anthologies but this one wasn't that great. Although I loved Sherrilyn Kenyon's story, (I've awarded this two stars purely for her story) I was expecting a little more.

'Santa, baby' by Patricia Ryan: 1 star. Way too much drama for my taste. I didn't like Kat, even when it was revealed she didn't know she was having a relationship with a married man.

'Love Bytes' by Sherrilyn Kenyon. 4 stars. It was funny, sweet, charming and steamy. The characters were great and so was the story.
Wendy
Aug 12, 2012 Wendy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read for the BookObsessed Christmas in July Readathon.

I always forget how much I love romances as I don't read pure romance very often. I enjoy all 4 stories in this anthology.

My favorite was Love Bytes by Sherrilyn Kenyon --- It was a really cute romance about two people who work together and have a crush on each other without the other knowing it.

My last favorite was Santa, Baby by Patricia Ryan simply because it was unlikely. The author does a good job describing Kat's past and personality
Cindy
Oct 20, 2009 Cindy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Multi-author anthology with a [very loose:] Christmas theme. Stories are set AT Christmas but have very little to actually do with Christmas.

SANTA, BABY by Patricia Ryan. Rating 3

LOVE BYTES by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Rating 4 Good story. I liked the humor - especially having spent some time in IT work.

NAUGHTY UNDER THE MISTLETOE by Carly Phillips. Rating 3 - I'd read this one somewhere before.

A CHRISTMAS CHARADE by Kathryn Smith. Rating 4 It's a Regency with a little more grit than most - I'll be keep
Fangirl Musings
Aug 22, 2010 Fangirl Musings rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone! Sherri's an excellent author - read it!
Recommended to Fangirl Musings by: Auto buy author
Sherrilyn Kenyon's Love Bytes story...? AMAZING! This was such a cute, heartwarming love tale that had me smiling from Chapter One to epilogue. I adored it, truly, and really liked both Adrian (the hero) and Sam (the heroine.) It's a surprisingly neat story that gives you a dose of a true heroic man and is enjoyable to read whether it's Christmas eve or the dog days of summer.

At this time, I have no immediate plans to read the remainder of the stories enclosed in this anthology, and base my rat
Mojca
Each time I read this it's almost like the first time.
This is a great Christmas-season-y anthology with two awesome stories by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Kathryn Smith (love the poem-riddle) and two great stories by Carly Phillips and Patricia Ryan.

Usually there's always one or two blah items in such anthologies. Well, this one is a welcome exception that never fails to deliver its message.

Love it.
Laura Radniecki
Dec 01, 2014 Laura Radniecki rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
I don't normally read much for sexual romances so at first, I was surprised when I pulled this off my book shelf. I LOVE Christmas so I'm guessing that's how it ended up on my shelves. I obviously should have known it was a sexy book from the cover photo!

I liked the stories. I liked each one being short enough to read in a sitting. I also loved the Christmas theme in all of it.

I blushed a few times but that's expected I think!
Kathy Davie
Sherrilyn Kenyon's Where Angels Fear to Tread, Love Bytes,
Carly Phillips' Naughty Under the Mistletoe was cute and homey.
Patricia Ryan's Santa Baby was good...a complete story well-executed.
Kathryn Smith's A Christmas Charade was another rush job without continuity...no, no, no.
Tonya Warner
Four short stories of naughty or Nice for the holidays.

Overall, they were OK. Nothing really outstanding. Three were from modern times, with one from 1815 (just didn't seem to quite fit with the others.)
JazzRizz
Sep 26, 2008 JazzRizz rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library, 2008
As with most anthologies, I have trouble giving them more than 3 stars.

Sherrilyn Kenyon is the reason I checked out this book . . . and as always, I loved her story.

I enjoyed the other three authors, in fact I'll probably check out Kathryn Smith in the future. I enjoy Regency stories.
Hannah
My friend told me about this during econ class. Of course I borrowed it. And read it during that class. And I can not find it anywhere, because I want to get my hands on it and buy it. Because I adore it.
Caitlin
Love Bytes by Sherrilyn Kenyon was republished in Dark Bites which is mostly Dark Hunter short stories. This story has no dark hunters. It was very cute story about 2 co-workers finding love at Christmaa.
Isabel
Nov 28, 2008 Isabel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
four fun little stories, my favorite was Santa Baby, by Patricia Ryan. I had never read her before but will be looking for more by her. By the way, best book cover I have seen in a long time.
Christine D
Santa, Baby: 3.5 stars
Love Bytes: 4 stars
Naughty Under the Mistletoe: 3 stars
Christmas Charade: 1 star
Shannon
Jul 03, 2013 Shannon rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kenyon
The Kenyon story was excellent. The Shay story was decent. The other two were not so swell. I didn't read the Philips one more than 10 pages.
Rebecca (everyday reader)
I enjoyed each of the four novellas. True love, the spirit of the season, and hot sex. Each was a good Christmas story with hot romance. I loved it!
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
I like Kathryn Smith and Sherrilyn Kenyon which is why I read this book. The other two authors were fine. The stories are more nice than naughty.
Ellen
Jan 06, 2013 Ellen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, contemporary
More to come
Lindy
Dec 12, 2011 Lindy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sherrilyn Kenyon's story was my favorite of the four, but none of them really grabbed me. 2 1/2 stars.
MissyLynne
The price of the book alone is worth it for the Sherrilyn Kenyon novella "Love Bytes".
Heroine is actually a bigger girl.
Richarnda
Dec 26, 2013 Richarnda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I got this book for Sherrilyn Kenyon's story but I actually enjoyed the stories by the other authors.
Ada
May 04, 2012 Ada rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Each of the novellas were fun little reads. Enjoyable way to pass the time and fun holiday stories!
Carrie Felton
Jan 24, 2013 Carrie Felton rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
They are all good stories, i just couldnt really get into them
Amanda
Aug 27, 2009 Amanda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Kenyon minions!
Cute romance short story from the Naughty or Nice anthology

Merged review:

Cute romance short story from the Naughty or Nice anthology
Sherily
May 07, 2014 Sherily rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very cute love stories. Just in time for Christmas. Great to pass the time in between series books.
Liz
Dec 22, 2015 Liz rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christmas
Solo he leído el relato de Carly Phillips
Vangosh
Vangosh rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2009
  • All I Want for Christmas
  • Stroke of Midnight
  • Unwrapped
  • To All A Good Night
  • Bad Boys Next Exit (Men of Rogues Hollow, #2)
  • Mistletoe & Magic
  • Knight of Darkness (Lords of Avalon Graphic Novel, #2)
  • Red Hot Santa
  • A NASCAR Holiday: Ladies, Start Your Engines...\'Tis the Silly Season\Unbreakable
  • Bad Boys With Expensive Toys
  • Better Naughty Than Nice: No Mistletoe Required\Her Secret Santa\Snug in His Bed (Harlequin Blaze, #507)
  • Jingle All The Way
  • Christmas Weddings: His Christmas Eve Proposal / Snowbound Bride / Their Christmas Vows
  • A Soldier's Christmas (Conard County #16, Wingman Warriors #8)
Official Author site
Official Nevermore site
Official Deadman's Cross site
Official Chronicles of Nick site
Official Silent Swans site
Official Facebook site

New York Times and international bestselling author Sherrilyn Kenyon is a regular at the #1 spot. With legions of fans known as Menyons (thousands of whom proudly sport tattoos from her series and who travel from all over the world to attend her ap
More about Sherrilyn Kenyon...