Best Places: Northern California

Best Places: Northern California

3.25 of 5 stars 3.25  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
This new 6th edition of Best Places Northern California recommends the very best restaurants and lodgings throughout the region. Local food and travel experts uncover the finest and most interesting places to go for a romantic getaway, a weekend retreat, or a week-long family vacation. Locals and travelers will find recommendations, attractions, and convenient Three-Day To...more
Paperback, 6th Edition, 576 pages
Published December 1st 2009 by Sasquatch Books (first published April 30th 2004)

Jeff
After researching other travel books, this was not the first or second book of choice. Synopsis were nice and descriptions were good. It felt text-bookish. Its fine to do research, but not for my needs. Pictures supposedly speaks a thousand words. There were none. Maps are fine. For me, I wanted something else. By the time I would finish reading a snippet, I would have passed the place on the freeway.
Frommer's Ireland's Best-Loved Driving Tours Frommer's San Francisco 2011 Frommer's San Francisco 2013 Frommer's California 2012 Frommer's Los Angeles 2011