Start by marking “Rival Revenge (Canterwood Crest, #7)” as Want to Read:
Rival Revenge (Canterwood Crest, #7)

Rival Revenge (Canterwood Crest #7)

4.35 of 5 stars 4.35  ·  rating details  ·  1,058 ratings  ·  34 reviews
In Rival Revenge, the truth is out about whether Julia and Alison really cheated on the test that got them kicked off the riding team. Now they’re back, and this time, they’re not just in it to win it—they’re out for revenge. A dish that’s definitely best served cold.
Published January 26th 2010 by Aladdin (first published July 12th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Rival Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rival Revenge

Take the Reins by Jessica BurkhartHome Sweet Drama by Jessica BurkhartScandals, Rumors, Lies by Jessica BurkhartPopular by Jessica BurkhartComeback by Jessica Burkhart
horse books
11th out of 71 books — 26 voters
The Auditions by Stacy GreggTake the Reins by Jessica BurkhartShowjumpers by Stacy GreggRiding Star by Stacy GreggComing Home by Lauren Brooke
Tween Horse Books!
25th out of 122 books — 11 voters

More lists with this book...

Chloe
I love this installment so much more than I did the last. Sasha did exactly what I wanted her to do, which was figure out who she really is and mature from this experience. I saw a bit of myself in Sasha when she was running herself to the ground, and I really admire the amount of willpower she has to stick with her initial decisions. I feel like the past two books of this series have been very excellent and realistic examples of life as a girl in middle school. I really love seeing the characte ...more
Marin Ehrmantraut
Canterwood Crest: Rival Revenge was very good. It is about a girl who lives at a boarding school called Canterwood Crest Academy. You must have a special talent or activity you are good at. Sasha Silver, the main character, is an amazing horse rider who is on the Youth Equestrian National Team (YENT). There is a lot of pressure in Sasha's life, between riding, boyfriends, and best friends. She becomes so overwhelmed that she even fainted while she was riding.

I though this book was pretty good.
Belma
I love this series and I just started reading it and it's SO AWESOME!!!!! if your into horses like myself then this book is the right one for you! it has drama and tons or horses. This is one of my favourite series because whats a book without drama and your favourite animal!!!
Susanna
Another one of those embarrassing books that spend more time on describing what kind of shoes the character was wearing to the Obligatory Chick-Lit Social Function than the actual plot, which was practically non-existent. And omg!!! Serious romance between eighth graders!!! But....gasp!!!! The seventh grader ruins everything!!!! (This is an actual thing in this series, I just don't remember if it was in this or in another.)
Abbey :-)
I don't have a review just wanted to ask how do you read the book on iPad
Caitlyn Taylor
I have a question. Is Callie and everyone still mad at Sasha in the book?
Goege
It was great I can't wait for heated
Luca
Great book the other or earlier ones
Sydney
Help me! I don't know how to read a book on here! All I could pull up was the description! Please can somebody help
Tarifa Versteeg
actual rating: 3,5
Tina Thompson
This book is continually very good. I can't stop reading it. Sasha just passed out from being exhausted and overstressed. With all the drama, riding, and schoolwork going on, life's been tough. Jasmine, her worst enemy, is just making everything worse. All Sasha has to do is deal with Jasmine, stay on the YENT, and deal with the schoolwork she has to do.
Jessica
Sep 02, 2014 Jessica rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Jessica by: me
See the first book in the series for a full review.
Mallory
This book, like ALL of the others in this most amazing series, was AWESOME! I think this one is my favorite so far, I absolutely could NOT put it down! Then again, I guess that's what it was like with all of them....anyway, please read this, and the others in the series! Can't wait for Home Sweet Drama!!!
Michelle Arrow
I thought that I like Alison a lot as a character. She seems nice and a good friend for Sasha, maybe? It's good to hear about what really happened with that test and if they really cheated on it...
Cynthia
I thought this was so good. Julia and Allison Did not cheat! Jas is now in trouble cuz once Sasha gets her on tape she's kicked out! I guess they got their rival revenge.
Jordan
i really liked this book it didnt take me long to read just a few days.i think it is good for10and 11 year olds and 12 year olds and some 13 and 14 year olds.
Brittin Grace
SPOILER

I was sooooo happy when Julia and Allison got their revenge!!! I was literally cheering. I hate Jasmine! I'm so glad. This book rocked!
I'm sooo glad that J and A got their names cleared. Especially A. She seems really nice, like her and Sasha could be really good friends.
Grace
Aug 29, 2014 Grace rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: own, horse
I like the way heather sticks up for Sasha but with insults. This whole series reminds me so much of the clique.
Allison
This book is sooooo intense I totally wish I Sasha though I wish Sasha didn't have to end that way in the book
Alexandra
it think this series is really good because it has that drama that i like. Also it has HORSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lauren
Sep 14, 2011 Lauren rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: people who can relate to horses
Recommended to Lauren by: My stepfather bought the first one for me and I got attached
In my opinion this is one of my favorite series. Also I am horse crazy!!!!
Katniss101
It was a really interesting book I has read some of the others!
Teresa
Read the books Jalee reads so we can talk about it
Moriah
i love these books and I would love to keep reading them
Christine
Re-read from July 15th to July 17th 2014.
Adele
The tagline confused me.
Aishah Q.
Again, this book rocks!!!
Imani
Very Interesting book
Katy
Oct 07, 2013 Katy rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: horses
How do I read I this app?
Horses!!! 10 17 Oct 11, 2012 04:02PM
  • My Favorite Mistake (The A Circuit, #2)
  • Risky Chance (Horse Diaries, #7)
  • Black Cloud (Horse Diaries, #8)
  • Dream of Night
  • After the Storm (Heartland, #2)
  • A Horse of Her Own
  • Horses For Dummies
  • Tennessee Rose (Horse Diaries, #9)
  • Catch Rider
  • A Good Horse (Horses of Oak Valley Ranch, #2)
  • Sundancer
  • The Outside of a Horse
  • Buckskin Bandit (Winnie the Horse Gentler, #8)
  • The Missing Pony Pal (Pony Pals, #16)
Twenty-two year old Jessica Burkhart is a writer from New York City. She’s crazy about horses, lip gloss and all things pink and sparkly. Jess was an equestrian before she started writing. Now, she writes the bi-monthly Canterwood Crest series for Aladdin MIX.
More about Jessica Burkhart...

Canterwood Crest (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Take the Reins (Canterwood Crest, #1)
  • Chasing Blue (Canterwood Crest, #2)
  • Behind the Bit (Canterwood Crest, #3)
  • Triple Fault
  • Best Enemies (Canterwood Crest, #5)
  • Little White Lies (Canterwood Crest, #6)
  • Home Sweet Drama (Canterwood Crest, #8)
  • City Secrets (Canterwood Crest, #9)
  • Elite Ambition (Canterwood Crest, #10)
  • Scandals, Rumors, Lies (Canterwood Crest, #11)
Take the Reins (Canterwood Crest, #1) Chasing Blue (Canterwood Crest, #2) Behind the Bit (Canterwood Crest, #3) Triple Fault Best Enemies (Canterwood Crest, #5)