Silver Dragon Codex (Dragon Codices, #6)

Silver Dragon Codex (Dragon Codices #6)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  127 ratings  ·  8 reviews
For anyone who dreams of dragon riding...

Jace, a high-wire acrobat in a traveling circus, thought he knew the thrill of adventure. But when he meets Belen, a strange girl with no memory of her past, he soon discovers how much more adventure--and danger--awaits him. Not long after Belen joins the circus, a wizard arrives and stops the show--not by magic, but by accusation....more
Published September 8th 2009 by Mirrorstone

Eragon by Christopher PaoliniThe Hobbit by J.R.R. TolkienEldest by Christopher PaoliniBrisingr by Christopher PaoliniDragonflight by Anne McCaffrey
Dragons
340th out of 768 books — 1,503 voters

More lists with this book...

Monster
The weakest entry into the YA series Dragon Codices, The Silver Dragon Codex takes place in a small circus. Jace, the young high wire acrobat must help Belen, a beautiful dancer, acquit herself of the charges being brought by a white robed mage from Palanthas. Surely the beautiful young girl cannot actually be a silver dragon in disguise... and even if she was she couldn't possibly be an EVIL silver dragon who destroyed a whole town, can she?

Jace, Belen, and a few others from the circus head of...more
Katie
This was an enjoyable book about dragons, magicians, elves, monsters, friendship and evil. Some details don't quite make sense, but if you ignore those and just enjoy the story it is very fun. Recommended for kids grades 4-6.
Harle
The Silver Dragon Codex is a fairly good read. The only thing I didn't like about it was the way it was written; it seemed too simple and that the author didn't polish it as well as it could have been.
Zach Gawronski
This book was awesome their was a lot of exciting parts from kids jumping off of dragons to kids being chased by minotaurs.
Debbie
These are really good books. My children and I really like them and eagerly look forward to the next ones.
Jordan & Marni
J: I liked this one more than the Red Codex. I liked the characters better and it had more detail.
Kaylie
I Have like both of the Guide Books by this author and I very much liked this book.
Bryan
They should finish the series.
Justin
Justin marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Sammy
Sammy added it
Jun 29, 2014
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Andy Boyes
Andy Boyes marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Hannah Wilburn
Hannah Wilburn marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Nathan
Nathan marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Horse
Horse marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Julee Hartley
Julee Hartley marked it as to-read
May 02, 2014
Brandi
Brandi added it
May 01, 2014
Lilly
Lilly is currently reading it
May 01, 2014
Red Dragon Codex (Dragon Codices, #1) Bronze Dragon Codex (Dragon Codices, #2) Black Dragon Codex (Dragon Codices, #3) Brass Dragon Codex (Dragon Codices, #4) Green Dragon Codex (Dragon Codices, #5)