Silver Dragon Codex (Dragon Codices, #6)

Silver Dragon Codex (Dragon Codices #6)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  137 ratings  ·  8 reviews
For anyone who dreams of dragon riding...

Jace, a high-wire acrobat in a traveling circus, thought he knew the thrill of adventure. But when he meets Belen, a strange girl with no memory of her past, he soon discovers how much more adventure--and danger--awaits him. Not long after Belen joins the circus, a wizard arrives and stops the show--not by magic, but by accusation....more
Published September 8th 2009 by Mirrorstone

To ask other readers questions about Silver Dragon Codex, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Silver Dragon Codex

Eragon by Christopher PaoliniThe Hobbit by J.R.R. TolkienEldest by Christopher PaoliniBrisingr by Christopher PaoliniDragonflight by Anne McCaffrey
Dragons
336th out of 780 books — 1,509 voters

More lists with this book...

Monster
The weakest entry into the YA series Dragon Codices, The Silver Dragon Codex takes place in a small circus. Jace, the young high wire acrobat must help Belen, a beautiful dancer, acquit herself of the charges being brought by a white robed mage from Palanthas. Surely the beautiful young girl cannot actually be a silver dragon in disguise... and even if she was she couldn't possibly be an EVIL silver dragon who destroyed a whole town, can she?

Jace, Belen, and a few others from the circus head of...more
Katie
This was an enjoyable book about dragons, magicians, elves, monsters, friendship and evil. Some details don't quite make sense, but if you ignore those and just enjoy the story it is very fun. Recommended for kids grades 4-6.
Harle
The Silver Dragon Codex is a fairly good read. The only thing I didn't like about it was the way it was written; it seemed too simple and that the author didn't polish it as well as it could have been.
Zach Gawronski
This book was awesome their was a lot of exciting parts from kids jumping off of dragons to kids being chased by minotaurs.
Debbie
These are really good books. My children and I really like them and eagerly look forward to the next ones.
Jordan & Marni
J: I liked this one more than the Red Codex. I liked the characters better and it had more detail.
Kaylie
I Have like both of the Guide Books by this author and I very much liked this book.
Bryan
They should finish the series.
Aneesh
Aneesh added it
Aug 17, 2014
Deepak
Deepak marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Ash
Ash marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
William Endelman
William Endelman marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Justin
Justin marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Sammy
Sammy added it
Jun 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Red Dragon Codex (Dragon Codices, #1) Bronze Dragon Codex (Dragon Codices, #2) Black Dragon Codex (Dragon Codices, #3) Brass Dragon Codex (Dragon Codices, #4) Green Dragon Codex (Dragon Codices, #5)