Start by marking “Anne of Green Gables” as Want to Read:
Anne of Green Gables

Anne of Green Gables

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  48 ratings  ·  5 reviews
This captivating new radio drama production based on the beloved book by Lucy M. Montgomery allows listeners to personally experience the world and characters presented in "Anne of Green Gables" in a whole new way! Anne of Green Gables is the story of a little girl's feisty spirit and strong determination that win over the hearts of the people of Avonlea, the love and comm ...more
Audio CD, 3 pages
Published April 24th 2007 by Tyndale Entertainment

To ask other readers questions about Anne of Green Gables, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Anne of Green Gables

Oct 23, 2008 Rhonda rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Rhonda by: Alice Stevenson
Shelves: young-adult, fiction
How could I have missed this classic? This was by far one of the most sweet, enduring and wholesome stories I have ever read.
This is a story about Anne who is an orphan who comes to live with an elderly brother and sister at Green Gables. This chronicles her life between the ages of 13 and 16.
I have to say that I laughed because Anne just had a way about her and many others found her to be an odd child, though she was a very intelligent young lady and seen things in a way that others couldn't im
( ●—● ) Evelynn
Reviewin' time.

I love the story of Anne of Green Gables. I grew up watching the movie, so I came to know the story well. When I found out Focus on the Family had an audio drama version of this classic, I voted that we (my mom and my brother) should listen to it while painting our new house addition. So we did.

Ahhhh... brought back memories, the story became new once again. I thoroughly enjoyed it, though a little bit of the voice acting was slightly tacky. VERY slightly. So really, this is a 4.5
Lovely radio adaptation of the first novel. Those who also love the movie will find this quite close to the characters in the movies, though I find the Anne character sometimes a little irritating (trying to act just that little too much).
I love radio dramas, and I love the Anne of Green Gables movie. This was a great Audio! Focus on the family always does a great job with their radio Theater. Hopefully soon I will be able to read the books.
Chris Stewart
Chris Stewart marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Cliff Wallace
Cliff Wallace marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2015
Katie added it
Jul 03, 2015
Koreen added it
Feb 04, 2015
Paul McCusker is the creative content director for Focus on the Family. He has been a writer of fiction, nonfiction, and drama since 1979. His work includes over forty published novels, full-length plays, dramatic sketch collections, and song lyrics. For the Adventures in Odyssey series alone, he has written over 200 half-hour radio episodes, eighteen novels, and two screenplays for the best-selli ...more
More about Paul McCusker...