Start by marking “The Ruthless Greek's Virgin Princess” as Want to Read:
The Ruthless Greek's Virgin Princess

The Ruthless Greek's Virgin Princess (Lombardi Royals #2)

3.21  ·  Rating Details  ·  110 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Thirteen years ago Yannis Markides threw a young princess out of his bed. Even now Marietta's cheeks burn in shame as she remembers her youthful attempt at seduction.Evicting the scantily clad Marietta was the brooding Greek's last act of chivalry. The ensuing scandal destroyed his life and broke his family. Now he's rebuilt his empire, recovered the Markides name...and he ...more
Paperback, Harlequin Presents Extra #66, 181 pages
Published August 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Ruthless Greek's Virgin Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ruthless Greek's Virgin Princess

Fiona Marsden
Jan 01, 2016 Fiona Marsden rated it really liked it
This is a reunion romance. Thirteen years ago, the sixteen year old Marietta Lombardi offered herself as a 21st birthday present to her brother's best friend Yannis after a kiss led her to believe he was interested. Not only did he reject her, but unbeknownst to Marietta, the incident was seen and led to a financial disaster when his arranged marriage to the daughter of a shipping magnate fell through.

Forced into each others company for the wedding of Marietta's brother Rafe to Sienna (from book
Felix Dance
Nov 19, 2010 Felix Dance rated it did not like it
“What’s this?” I hear you ask. “Is this a long and improbable typo?” No, in Kuala Lumpur I and a couple of fellow travelers found ourselves wandering a bookshop and discovered about a cubic metre of Mills and Boons. Glancing at the titles we chose the most absurd (it was a tough competition) and took turns reading the book to each other (I can’t remember the actual author, not that it’d be a real name anyway). Of course, the others lost interest after the opening sex-scene so I was left to finis ...more
Roub
Mar 01, 2015 Roub rated it did not like it
i thought the story's plot was not solid. yannis's anger, resentment for marietta did not have any basis, was not logical.
Andrea S.
2.5
Elektragedia
Pensar que también hay dramas en las grandes familias, que a pesar de que se creen inmortales son unos pobres mortales como todo el mundo, esta bien llevada la historia, solo dos errores de tipeo y en una pag me cambiaron el nombre del protagonista.

13 años pasaron en dos paginas y digo que a pesar de ser princesa, el hecho de que Marietta quiera ser recordada como diseñadora, me encanto
Renee-Emilie Roberge
Apr 18, 2015 Renee-Emilie Roberge rated it it was ok
I give 2.5 stars because the character of Marietta is interesting. She has opinions, a good job, she is kind to others and able to think and act for herself (which is not the case for too many female characters in Harlequin).

Yannis is completely transparent. I understand that because of what happened with Marietta when they were younger he could have resentment towards her but he hates her with all his soul wich is not realistic at all! And after less than a month to play his bodyguard, everythi
Paola
2.5

Una historia algo entretenida. No me encantó pero tampoco hizo que me pinchara los ojos con un tenedor repetidas veces, lo que es bueno.
Kelsey
Dec 17, 2012 Kelsey rated it liked it
Shelves: l-amour
Young love, threat to family, Hawaii jewelry, virgin
Bookabulary
Jan 31, 2015 Bookabulary rated it really liked it
Second chance romances--I'm such a sucker for them! This book wasn't any different. I thought this was well-paced and with enough depth for it not to be just an average read. I'm just glad to have read Marietta's story after reading her in her brother's book.
Janie
I definitely finished this book, but I don't remember anything about it except for the characters. That suggests to me that this book wasn't all that good, especially if I don't remember anything about it.
Kay
Mar 06, 2012 Kay rated it really liked it
Shelves: print
4 Stars! ~ This is another scorching passionate romance. Yannis has hated Marietta for the past thirteen years but finds himself forced to be her guardian when her brother asks him to protect her. Both have misconceptions about a night long ago when Marietta's teenage crush on Yannis lead to her humiliation and his family's ruin. I really like how Ms Morey gives us both Yannis' and Marietta's points of view and how she allows her characters to grow and recognize their own faults. It was lovely t ...more
Tia
Apr 04, 2012 Tia rated it really liked it
Out of the last couple books I've read, I found this one to be the sweetest. Of course it was a simple topic with a simple plot but how very harlequin. I enjoyed reading it immensely and would indeed recommend it to other. I hate with things get so complicated that we have no idea where the end and start of the novel is, this one was purely simple and beautiful. We learned about Yannis and Marietta's past and the book moved slowly to their future. It was a delight.
Laurie
Jan 04, 2015 Laurie rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nook, dnf
Just couldn't do it. I tried several times to read this but it was awful IMO. The first book (featuring the princess's brother) was decent, so I had hoped this one would be too. However, I'm not going to waste any more time on a book featuring an unlikeable, spoiled, spineless heroine and a jerk of a "hero" who thinks he's entitled to get whatever he wants.
Jacqueline
The opening bit promised more than the book delivered. Lots of assumptions and weak motivations with spinelessness, condescension and asshatery. Still I did finish it.
Angy
Feb 10, 2014 Angy rated it it was ok
Shelves: harlequine
it was ok, i like the 1st book of this series more..
Elizabeth
Aug 13, 2011 Elizabeth rated it did not like it
Bah. This book pissed me off.
Monique Barao
Monique Barao marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2016
Ingrid
Ingrid added it
Apr 09, 2016
Danu Finochietto
Danu Finochietto rated it liked it
Apr 09, 2016
Serlina
Serlina rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2016
Lisieken
Lisieken rated it liked it
Mar 22, 2016
Debra
Debra added it
Apr 27, 2016
Vie
Vie rated it liked it
Mar 19, 2016
Flora
Flora marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2016
Mary Davis
Mary Davis rated it liked it
Mar 13, 2016
MA
MA rated it liked it
Mar 11, 2016
Fair
Fair marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2016
Fabiola
Fabiola rated it it was ok
Mar 04, 2016
Sara
Sara rated it it was ok
Feb 25, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Bedded And Wedded For Revenge (Modern Romance)
  • Capelli's Captive Virgin
  • One Night with His Virgin Mistress
  • The Sicilian Boss's Mistress (Leopardi Brothers, #2)
  • Mistress: Pregnant by the Spanish Billionaire
  • The Master Player
  • The Bride Thief
  • Virgin Bought and Paid For (Harlequin Presents, #2821)
  • Hot Boss, Wicked Nights
  • His Christmas Virgin
  • Italian Boss, Housekeeper Bride (Harlequin Presents, #2687)
  • Untamed Billionaire, Undressed Virgin
  • Spanish Magnate, Red-Hot Revenge
  • The Billionaire's Bride of Convenience
  • Taken For Revenge, Bedded For Pleasure
  • Katrakis's Sweet Prize
  • The Greek Tycoon's Virgin Wife
  • Virgin on Her Wedding Night (Harlequin Presents, #2915)
319441
Trish always fancied herself a writer, so she dutifully picked gherkins and washed dishes in a Chinese restaurant on her way to earning herself an economics degree and a qualification as a chartered accountant instead. Work took her to Canberra where she promptly fell in love with a tall, dark and handsome hero who cut computer code, and marriage and the inevitable children followed, which gave Tr ...more
More about Trish Morey...

Lombardi Royals (2 books)
  • Forced Wife, Royal Love-Child (Lombardi Royals #1)