Start by marking “Night Rescuer (H.O.T. Watch #3)” as Want to Read:
Night Rescuer (H.O.T. Watch #3)

Night Rescuer (H.O.T. Watch #2)

3.92  ·  Rating Details  ·  88 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
One last mission: deliver Melina Montez to a drug lord in the Peruvian rain forest. Immediately after: deliver himself unto eternity. Commando John Hollister's last op had gone bad. His men were dead. He'd failed. It was time to check out.

Certain death awaited Melina. Her life in exchange for the lives of her family. Still, the stunning doctor was desperate to find a way o
Published May 1st 2009 by Silhouette (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Night Rescuer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Night Rescuer

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja)
I loved this book! I can't believe I am just now reading Cindy Dees. Action, sexy romance, to die for hero, awesome heroine, danger. Just too awesome.

The first paragraph is a catcher. This book starts with the hero getting ready commit suicide. It sounds like a book most people would run away from. But me, I wanted to know what could drive this man to want to kill himself. It was a hook for me. And the best thing is, Ms. Dees totally follows through.

Fans of military romance should read this boo
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish
Aug 27, 2010 UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Romantic Suspense lovers
Recommended to UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish by: Danielle

This book came highly recommended by Danielle, so I was pretty sure it would be good, but I was surprised at just how good it turned out to be. I’d describe it as a great little read, because it is on the shorter side, but there is nothing little about this book. Night Rescuer packs as much action/adventure, emotional tension and sexual heat into those 200+ pages as many full length novels do, and honestly, it rivals some of the best of the Romantic Suspense genre I’ve ever read.

Johnny “Cowboy”
Buggy
There was nothing particularly wrong with this book and I wish I could give it a higher rating because it did have everything I look for in my romances. Including a complex tortured hero, a heroine that wasn’t stupid or useless and tons of action, suspense and adventure in a foreign country. The love scenes are hot too, filled with soul baring looks and a couple that doesn’t play games on their way into bed. They also don’t have a silly clichéd break up towards the end which I appreciated. So wh ...more
Ally
Jun 16, 2010 Ally rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook, 2010
John Hollister's last op had gone bad all his men were dead. He'd failed. Now he wanted to die. Certain death awaited Melina Montez, her life in exchange for her family. All John has to do is accept his last mission to deliver Melina to a drug lord in the rain forest then deliver himself to his death. But Melina doesn’t want to die, but will she be able to change John’s mind?

I thought this was a really weird book! When I first read it I didn’t know whether to laugh or not, it starts off a bit st
Sigrun
It may have been just the mood that I was in that day, but I really loved this story. It will certainly be one that I'll remember for a long time.

The story was gripping from beginning to end. Melina Montez is willing to do anything to rescue her family from the kidnappers who have abducted them into the Peruvian jungle in order to get her to comply with their dangerous demands. John Hollister lost all his men on his latest mission; he's ready to die. He promises to take Melina to negotiate with
Nessa
Jul 05, 2016 Nessa marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
DNF
AVERAGE ROMANTIC SUSPENSE.
THE CHARACTERS FELL FOR EACH OTHER TOO FAST.

MOMENTS LIKE THIS I RATHER WATCH THAN READ.
Amy Bullis
Jul 29, 2012 Amy Bullis rated it it was ok
I'm generally a fan of Cindy Dees, but this was not one of her best efforts.
Lois
Apr 14, 2010 Lois rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good start, then some overwrought language crept in there.
AF Ignacio
AF Ignacio marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2016
Sherry
Sherry marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2016
Carolyn
Carolyn marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2016
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2016
Carol Perez
Carol Perez rated it really liked it
May 27, 2016
Snapdragon
Snapdragon marked it as to-read
May 24, 2016
Cleo Ryan
Cleo Ryan rated it liked it
May 14, 2016
Sabrina Taskar
Sabrina Taskar marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2016
Tmjj33ronataurreviews
Tmjj33ronataurreviews marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2016
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2016
Emily
Emily rated it liked it
Jun 02, 2016
Ansey
Ansey rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2016
Leesha
Leesha marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2015
Allyson
Allyson marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2015
Sharon
Sharon added it
Nov 19, 2015
Samantha Hall
Samantha Hall marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2015
Lata Sunder
Lata Sunder marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2015
Shay
Shay marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2015
Daniela
Daniela marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
  • The Soldier And The Baby
  • Silent Watch
  • Private Maneuvers (Wingmen Warriors, #4)
  • At Your Command
  • Her Hero in Hiding (Conard County, #22)
  • Christmas Male (Uniformly Hot!, #12)
  • Terms of Engagement (Alpha Squad #2)
  • Jack's Christmas Mission (The Protectors, #16) (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #1113)
  • Iguana Bay
  • River of Eden
  • Manhunter (Wild Country #1)
  • Stranded with a Spy (Code Name: Danger #11)
  • Unbuttoning Miss Hardwick
  • Blade's Lady (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #1023)
  • Shadow Play
  • The Panther & the Pyramid (Khamsin: Warriors of the Wind, #4)
  • Ripped!
  • Dangerous Allies (WWII, #1)
Cindy Dees started flying airplanes while sitting in her dad’s lap at the age of three and got a pilot’s license before she got a driver’s license. At age fifteen, she dropped out of high school and left the horse farm in Michigan where she grew up to attend the University of Michigan.

After earning a degree in Russian and East European studies, she joined the U.S. Air Force and became the youngest
More about Cindy Dees...

H.O.T. Watch (9 books)
  • The Dark Side Of Night (H.O.T. Watch, #1)
  • Breathless Encounter (Code X #1) & The Dark Side of Night (H.O.T. Watch #1)
  • Medusa’s Master (H.O.T. Watch #3)
  • The Longest Night (H.O.T. Watch, #4)
  • Soldier's Night Mission (H.O.T. Watch #5)
  • Soldier's Last Stand (H.O.T. Watch #6)
  • Soldier's Rescue Mission  (H.O.T. Watch #7)
  • Her Hero After Dark (H.O.T. Watch, #8)