Start by marking “Westmoreland Series, Books 1-6 (Silhouette Desire)” as Want to Read:
Westmoreland Series, Books 1-6 (Silhouette Desire)

Westmoreland Series, Books 1-6 (The Westmorelands #1-5, 10)

4.69  ·  Rating Details  ·  810 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
Includes Delaney's Desert Sheikh, A Little Dare, Thorn's Challenge, Stone Cold Surrender, Riding the Storm and Seduction, Westmoreland Style.
Published February 1st 2007 by Silhouette

To ask other readers questions about Westmoreland Series, Books 1-6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Westmoreland Series, Books 1-6

Tiffany❤️Loves❤️a❤️good❤️Book❤️Boyfriend!!!
Let’s just say that Brenda Jackson is my new favorite author. I found one of her free books on Amazon and picked it up and have been hooked ever since. I read Brenda Jackson's Westmoreland Series, Books 1-6 (The Westmorelands #1-5, 10) in two days could not put my Kindle down. The Westmoreland’s are a huge family and are always has each others backs no matter what. It’s the way a family should be. I love how the family bicker and fight among each other but will not take any crap from anyone else ...more
Kia Jordan
Nov 26, 2012 Kia Jordan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love Brenda Jackson. She makes you feel like you know the people in her books personally. I happen to love the Westmorland brothers they are all tall dark and handsome not to mention successful.
Lillian
Apr 28, 2012 Lillian rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am a avid Brenda fan I absolutely love the Westmoreland books. I have read every single one and will continue to read them.
Bola
Nov 15, 2012 Bola rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am obsessed with Brenda Jackson.. Lol I have read every book she wrote and they are all good books. Looking forward to reading more of her new books.
S. Storm
Jul 29, 2014 S. Storm rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Ativia Sandusky-Norman
I have read books 1-5, 6-10 and 11-15 not to mention the books before and after. The bottom line is, I want a Westmoreland man, I love the Westmoreland family and believe Brenda Jackson is the best author of romance out there today and that says a lot. Yes their are others on her heels and almost shoulder to shoulder but NO ONE touches her in her element. Thank you for the joy.
La'porchia Graham
Brenda Jackson has been my favorite author for years now and she never disappoints me! I especially love the way she connects the characters in the different families she writes about! I've read them all, The Westmorelands, The Madarises, The Steeles, and all of the other connecting stories! Her books have so much passion! I love it!
Fredricka
Jan 18, 2013 Fredricka rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
the westmorlands... what can u say i love all these books. cant get enough of the westmorelands...
Trudie-ann Matthews
Keeps you glued< cant put down
Danielle Baldwin
Love, love, love these!!! I
Sharon
Nov 03, 2012 Sharon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love all the Westmorelands
Tanya Mayes
Jul 30, 2014 Tanya Mayes rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: harlequin-desire
I love all the Westmoreland Books. Even though I first bought them in paperback last year I still had to buy them digitally. So that I could come back and read them over again. Which I recently did. I read 4 out of 6. This Its crazy but the stories tell of family togetherness and finding love. Great combination.
Gladys Mills
Aug 29, 2015 Gladys Mills rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-challenge
I thoroughly enjoyed these books. I am a big fan of Brenda Jackson. This series is amazing and it will have you believing in love.
Sharon Johnson
Jan 26, 2014 Yvonne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
on to #4
Taz Will
Jun 04, 2014 Taz Will rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All of these were too good to stop reading. I loved the flow and how they blended together. Can't wait to read more about them.
Ladonna Maiden
Im enjoying these series 1-6, 7-10& 11-15 i think thats how the numbers go. The Westmorelands sounds like a good looking family.
Victoria
Nov 24, 2010 Victoria rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
luv & read all of the Westmoreland books except for Spencer which i am currently on :)
Black Sapphire
Dec 27, 2011 Black Sapphire rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Have read most of the Westmoreland series and love them. Still need to read Ian's story!
Arlena
Aug 27, 2011 Arlena rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love all of Brenda Jacson's Westmoreland's Novels.
Shamillah
i love reading about the westmoreland....................
Debby Cannon
Jun 12, 2011 Debby Cannon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brenda's book have become like old friends.
Willene
Sep 28, 2011 Willene rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great. I enjoy reading all of her novels
Unika Malave
Oct 07, 2012 Unika Malave rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
I love these books they are my all time favorite
Pamela
May 04, 2011 Pamela rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great reads just try to read in order
G
Jun 21, 2012 G rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I LOVE THE WESTMORELANDS.
Leelee mitchell
Jul 14, 2011 Leelee mitchell rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
love theses books
  • Rosie's Curl And Weave
  • A Whole Lotta Love
  • Touch of Heaven
  • Sinful Chocolate
In 1994, Brenda Jackson’s first novel, Tonight and Forever, was released. Since then she has had more than 100 novels and novellas published (the first African-American author to accomplish such a feat) and has over 3 million books in print.

A native of Jacksonville, Florida, Brenda is the first African-American author to have a book published by Harlequin Desire and the first African-American rom
More about Brenda Jackson...

The Westmorelands (1 - 10 of 31 books)
  • Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands #1)
  • A Little Dare (The Westmoreland Series)
  • Thorn's Challenge (The Westmoreland Series)
  • Stone Cold Surrender (Silhouette Desire) (The Westmoreland Series)
  • Riding The Storm (The Westmoreland Series)
  • Jared's Counterfeit Fiancee (The Westmoreland Series)
  • The Chase Is On (Silhouette Desire) (The Westmoreland Series)
  • The Durango Affair (The Westmoreland Series)
  • Ian's Ultimate Gamble
  • Seduction, Westmoreland Style (Silhouette Desire #1778) (The Westmoreland Series)

“I know I have no right to ask for exclusiveness beyond that point, but until then, I want to know that no other man is on your mind, in your heart or a part of your soul. When I make love to you, I want you to be mine in every way a woman can belong to a man.” 2 likes