Brenda Jackson's Westmoreland Series, Books 1-6 (Silhouette Desire)

Brenda Jackson's Westmoreland Series, Books 1-6 (The Westmorelands #1-5, 10)

4.7 of 5 stars 4.70  ·  rating details  ·  602 ratings  ·  28 reviews
Includes Delaney's Desert Sheikh, A Little Dare, Thorn's Challenge, Stone Cold Surrender, Riding the Storm and Seduction, Westmoreland Style.
Published February 1st 2007 by Silhouette

To ask other readers questions about Brenda Jackson's Westmoreland Series, Books 1-6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brenda Jackson's Westmoreland Series, Books 1-6

Tiffany❤️Loves❤️a❤️good❤️Book❤️Boyfriend!!!
Let’s just say that Brenda Jackson is my new favorite author. I found one of her free books on Amazon and picked it up and have been hooked ever since. I read Brenda Jackson's Westmoreland Series, Books 1-6 (The Westmorelands #1-5, 10) in two days could not put my Kindle down. The Westmoreland’s are a huge family and are always has each others backs no matter what. It’s the way a family should be. I love how the family bicker and fight among each other but will not take any crap from anyone else...more
Lillian
I am a avid Brenda fan I absolutely love the Westmoreland books. I have read every single one and will continue to read them.
Kia Jordan
I absolutely love Brenda Jackson. She makes you feel like you know the people in her books personally. I happen to love the Westmorland brothers they are all tall dark and handsome not to mention successful.
Bola
I am obsessed with Brenda Jackson.. Lol I have read every book she wrote and they are all good books. Looking forward to reading more of her new books.
Fredricka
the westmorlands... what can u say i love all these books. cant get enough of the westmorelands...
Trudie-ann Matthews
Keeps you glued< cant put down
Danielle Baldwin
Love, love, love these!!! I
Sharon
I love all the Westmorelands
Raven
Jul 29, 2014 Raven rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Ativia Sandusky-Norman
I have read books 1-5, 6-10 and 11-15 not to mention the books before and after. The bottom line is, I want a Westmoreland man, I love the Westmoreland family and believe Brenda Jackson is the best author of romance out there today and that says a lot. Yes their are others on her heels and almost shoulder to shoulder but NO ONE touches her in her element. Thank you for the joy.
La'porchia Graham
Brenda Jackson has been my favorite author for years now and she never disappoints me! I especially love the way she connects the characters in the different families she writes about! I've read them all, The Westmorelands, The Madarises, The Steeles, and all of the other connecting stories! Her books have so much passion! I love it!
Tanya Mayes
I love all the Westmoreland Books. Even though I first bought them in paperback last year I still had to buy them digitally. So that I could come back and read them over again. Which I recently did. I read 4 out of 6. This Its crazy but the stories tell of family togetherness and finding love. Great combination.
Sharon Johnson
Jan 29, 2014 Sharon Johnson marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: brenda
January 29 2014
Taz Will
All of these were too good to stop reading. I loved the flow and how they blended together. Can't wait to read more about them.
Ladonna Maiden
Im enjoying these series 1-6, 7-10& 11-15 i think thats how the numbers go. The Westmorelands sounds like a good looking family.
Victoria
luv & read all of the Westmoreland books except for Spencer which i am currently on :)
Black Sapphire
Have read most of the Westmoreland series and love them. Still need to read Ian's story!
Arlena
I love all of Brenda Jacson's Westmoreland's Novels.
Shamillah
i love reading about the westmoreland....................
Debby Cannon
Brenda's book have become like old friends.
Willene
Great. I enjoy reading all of her novels
Unika Malave
I love these books they are my all time favorite
Pamela
Great reads just try to read in order
G'Niel.
I LOVE THE WESTMORELANDS.
Pauline Allday
Pauline Allday marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
  • The Way You Love Me
  • Living Large
  • Big Girls Don't Cry
  • Romancing the M.D. (Hopewell General)
  • Through the Storm

Brenda Jackson was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. She got married to Gerald, her high school sweetheart, in 1972 after graduating from high school. She went on to earn a degree in business administration from Jacksonville University, and to expand their family by having two sons, Gerald Jr. and Brando...more
More about Brenda Jackson...
Irresistible Forces (Steele Series #5) Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands #1) Thorn's Challenge (The Westmoreland Series) A Little Dare (The Westmoreland Series) Riding The Storm (The Westmoreland Series)

“I know I have no right to ask for exclusiveness beyond that point, but until then, I want to know that no other man is on your mind, in your heart or a part of your soul. When I make love to you, I want you to be mine in every way a woman can belong to a man.” 1 likes