Start by marking “Private Confessions (Harlequin Blaze #308)” as Want to Read:
Private Confessions (Harlequin Blaze #308)

Private Confessions (Harlequin Blaze #308)

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  403 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Pisces
"Career and love will intersect—are you ready to play?"

Experience has taught ad exec Logan Moore that office affairs always end in disaster. Which is why his online romance with Scorpio63 is exactly what he needs right now—the anonymous, steamy encounters help him forget the secret urge for Trisha he gets every day....

Scorpio
"Today you'll clear up the mystery shroudi
Published February 1st 2007 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Private Confessions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Private Confessions

Nisha
An office love story with a twist. Cybersex. It was well done too. The only issues arose when talking about marriage and the right reason to propose. That was too tedious.

Trisha was easy to identify with. She wasn't overly generous and giving, nor was she too prideful. Her reactions mirrored what any woman would do. Logan was cute, but Bill was better. Even as the secondary love story hero, he managed to steal my heart.

A quick read. Nothing serious, no crazy villains (other than the bitch ex-wi
Andrea
This was a pretty good book. My mind wasn't blown or anything, but it was well-written and entertaining. It begins with an online relationship between Scorpio and Libra. In the real world, they are actually Trisha Bain and Logan Moore, who work together at the Moore Agency, an advertising firm. Logan is Trisha's boss, and they have no idea they've actually been cyber-screwing for months. Of course, because this is a Harlequin romance novel, they've secretly been pining for each other in real lif ...more
Ivy Deluca
HQP romance where the relationship begins through a cybersex forum. Very very hot descriptions of sex in the beginning, which almost overwhelm the rest of the story. The H/h have their own chemistry, but it felt as if too much of their interaction was through those chats and not enough of it was done in person to justify the speed with which they hook up and get to the HEA. The secondary plot wasn’t bad, but it was weirdly placed through the book. Overall, I didn’t think it was a bad story but a ...more
Anastasia
This was my first category romance and I was pleasantly surprised.

The premise was original and I liked how the author wove in relevant horoscopes in the beginning of each chapter. There were secondary characters who had their own sideline plot, but it never got in the way. Also, the secondary characters were pretty dimensional, and were the voice of reason in a few scenes, making it less annoying when Trisha and Logan (the main characters) were thinking stupidly.

As far as Trisha and Logan goes
unusual child {aka beppy}
synopsis:
tricia has been having an online relationship with a stranger. she's attracted to her boss, and this is something that can distract her while she pines away. logan is enjoying his no strings online relationship, especially when he fantasizes about tricia. when he says something in passing online that logan echoes in real life, tricia is horrified that she may be having a virtual relationship with her boss.

what i liked: i liked that logan had feelings for tricia before he knew that she w
Allison
I liked that there were two story lines happening which were both interesting.
Shanelle
running 2 couples stories at the same time does not a good story make unless it is an epic. boring.
Irene
It was such a light, but not at all less great, reading. I loved the characters and the easy atmosphere the plot gave me. A great love story which showed the characters' fears and diffidence but in the end love is really worth taking the risk.
December
I really enjoyed this book. The love scenes were steamy hot, the tension was quite palatable, the motivations stayed true. I am already a fan of Ms Borrill's work, and this just solidified my feelings. Her dialog is witty, sharp and fast paced.
Netanella
Anonymous online hook ups with the real-life boss - great concept! I thoroughly enjoyed this book, especially since I met my husband online. The writing lived up to the book's potential, and the ending was sweet.
Jamie DeBree
A very intriguing premise of hidden identities. Intense relationship and very believable plot. Excellent late night read.
Cornelia
how many time did I read this book already?
It is funny really good. there is a story too.
a enjoyable Blaze
April
This book starts with sex, so where are you going to go from there, right? Fun read.
Julz
well written, easy flow in writing. really enjoyed the storyline.Hot Quick read.
Dwi_eternity Lestari
Kipas kipas......
udah lama gak baca blaze

cant believe cybersex with a romance
Wendy
I don't care how hot the sex scenes were, the story was disturbing.
Malbadeen
Jun 13, 2008 Malbadeen marked it as gems-for-friends-and-others  ·  review of another edition
Lisa, try to forget you saw this before your acutal birthday arrives.
Sabby
Sabby added it
Dec 17, 2014
Sonia
Sonia marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Jenny Alley
Jenny Alley marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Raquel
Raquel added it
Nov 28, 2014
Lily
Lily marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
  • Anything for You
  • Beyond Breathless (The Red Choo Diaries) (Harlequin Blaze #297)
  • A Long, Hard Ride (Harlequin Blaze #453)
  • Coming Undone (Seal, #1)
  • Overexposed (The Bad Girls Club) (Harlequin Blaze #347)
  • Letters from Home (McPherson Brothers, #1)
  • Bare Necessities (Harlequin Blaze, #371)
  • She Did A Bad, Bad Thing (Million Dollar Secrets, #1)
  • Hard and Fast
  • Untouched
  • Pleasure to the Max! (Harlequin Blaze #414)
  • Risque Business (Harlequin Blaze #418)
  • Ms. Match (Harlequin Blaze, #424)
  • Moonstruck (Harlequin Blaze #514)
  • At Your Command
An Oregon native, Lori Borrill moved to the San Francisco Bay Area just out of high school and has been a transplant Californian ever since. Her weekdays are spent at the insurance company where's she's been employed as a data analyst for over twenty years. The bulk of her evenings are spent at the Little League fields cheering on her son.

Lori started writing in June of 2004 after her husband left
More about Lori Borrill...
Putting It To The Test (Harlequin Blaze #392) Indiscretions (Harlequin Blaze, #548) The Personal Touch (Harlequin Blaze, #484) Unleashed (Harlequin Blaze) Underneath It All (Harlequin Blaze #344)(Million Dollar Secrets)