Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.
Start by marking “Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life: How to Unlock Your Full Potential for Success and Achievement” as Want to Read:
Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life: How to Unlock Your Full Potential for Success and Achievement
Enlarge cover
Rate this book
Clear rating
Open Preview

Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life: How to Unlock Your Full Potential for Success and Achievement

by
4.21  ·  Rating Details  ·  556 Ratings  ·  51 Reviews
CHANGE YOUR THINKING CHANGE YOUR LIFE

"Every line in this book is bursting with truth, wisdom, and power. Brian Tracy is the preeminent authority on showing you how to dramatically improve your life. Let him be your guide. I've learned so much from Brian myself that I can't thank him enough!"
—Robert G. Allen, #1 New York Times bestselling author

"This book gives you a step

...more
Kindle Edition, 288 pages
Published (first published 2003)
More Details... edit details

Friend Reviews

To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.

Reader Q&A

To ask other readers questions about Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life

This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Add this book to your favorite list »

Community Reviews

(showing 1-30 of 1,645)
filter  |  sort: default (?)  |  Rating Details
Ahoud
Apr 04, 2010 Ahoud rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
من أروع كتب تحفيز الذات اللي مرت علي
Liz
Sep 19, 2014 Liz rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
In my opinion I think happiness brings success not the other way around. He seems to be a proponent for working hard, making money, get the house/car and then you will be happy. Hang out with people that will benefit you and forget the rest. I have some friends who are not on the super successful track, but it doesn't make them bad people or people that have no worth. Everyone has worth.

I really did want to like this book, but for the most part, I didn't. Tracy has some good ideas but they are w
...more
مريم فريد
This book is a winner.
It goes through many different principles in 12 chapters which are directed toward helping you looking differently at one's life.
It encourages a person toward changing their thinking style which ultimately leads to changing your lifestyle as whole.
Each chapters provides a well structured, well written points providing a push for anyone reading it to dream big with an actual plan that will put those dreams into action.
I personally found chapter 10 (Supercharge your thinki
...more
Betty
Sep 03, 2015 Betty rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Motivational readers
Another winner by Brian Tracy. He delves a little deeper in this book, although it covers much of the same material covered in his other books.

His main theme is that "you become what you think about most of the time" therefore you must make sure your "thinking" is taking you where you want to go. "You are not what you think you are, but what you think, you are."

He encourages, as always, to set goals, but he also explains the importance of writing out plans and putting them in motion. Few people
...more
Somayas
Feb 17, 2012 Somayas rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012
جميل و محفز ..
أحتاج لإعادة قراءته بعد عدة أعوام عندما أدخل الحياة العملية ، فهو يغلب عليه الحديث عن العمل و النجاح في التجارة و التسويق ، لهذا أصابني بعض الملل فهذا أمر لا يعنيني هذه الفترة ، وبنظري أن الحياة الشخصية والعائلية أهم للحديث عنها ..
هذا سبب لفقدانه أحد النجوم .. أما سقوط النجمة الثانية فكانت بسبب كثرة التركيز على بعض الأفكار التي لم تعجبني مثل الاسهاب في الحديث عن المال وكيفية كسبه وجمعه و الاقتصاد في صرفه مما يهدي القارئ للظن بأن المال غاية الغايات وليست وسيلة للوصول للغايات ..

لكن
...more
Colleen Cross
Just re-read this book - very inspiring! Though many of the examples in the book relate to earning more money and enriching your career, you can apply it to any facet of your life. It makes you think about what's really important to you. The exercises at the end of each chapter give you the tools to really change your life. I highly, highly recommend this book - it can make your good life into a great one!
Lydia Yousry
Nov 28, 2015 Lydia Yousry rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best book i ever read so consise at the same time informational and fruitful.not just that this book showed me how much iam developing my self and make me wanna do more. Bery recommanded one
Leeky Behrman
Jan 22, 2016 Leeky Behrman rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Change your thinking, change your life for only $8. This book was a steal at Barnes & Noble!
And yes, I read this in one day, in one sitting.

Very easy to read because the concepts are not original, just very well organized and clearly presented.
You can skip all of the Rich Dad...,Mind of a Millionaire, Napoleon Hill books and just read this one. Everything is summed up clearly here.

I like how the book had summaries and action items at the end of each chapter. I highly recommend this book to a
...more
ALMashael
الكتاب الأول من مشروع بالقراءة نسمو ونرتقي برقي عقولنا

غيّر تفكيرك ,غير حياتك لـ بريان تراسي ترجمة مكتبة جرير.
ما من شيء على وجه البسيطة إلا ويمكنك أن تملكه , بمجرد أن تؤمن بحقيقة أنك تستطيع ذلك.*روبرت كولير .
هذا الكتاب من أحب الكتب إلى نفسي لأني اكتشفته بنفسي ولم يخبرني عنه أحد ووجدت نفسي بين كلماته.
يقول بريان تراسي إن الإمكانات الكامنة بداخل الشخص المتوسط لهي أشبه بمحيط لم يبحر إليه أحد,قارة لم تكتشف بعد
عالم من الاحتمالات في انتظار تحريره توجيهه صوب الخير الاسمي.
الكتاب من 12 فصل مليئة بالتفاؤل و
...more
Hery
Dec 09, 2009 Hery rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Aku membaca buku ini yang dalam versi bahasa Indonesia. Pada bab awal hingga akhir menuntun kita untuk memahami kekurangan yang kita miliki dan mengidentifikasikan hingga akhirnya mencari solusi dari persoalan yang melilit kita. Banyak hal yang disampaikan dengan bahasa yang sederhana sehingga sangat mudah difahami. Tahapan penyampaian juga pas sehingga sangat disayangkan jika melewatkan satu saja Bab atau tak secara urut dalam membacanya. Namun ada satu bab yang tak aku suka yakni bab 4 yang sa ...more
Sasa
Nov 11, 2014 Sasa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-help, 2014
A recommendation from a friend. This is the wake up call I've been wanting. Started to go through the complacency path and this was great to get my priorities in my place. I like how it first started with changing the mentality to having more detailed path. I felt really inspired while reading it too.
Jeremy
Feb 12, 2015 Jeremy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book. Main principle is "Your thoughts and your actions will determine the rest of your life." Brian Tracy does an awesome job getting the point across about how impactful changing our thoughts are to our life. His chapters are well organized and provide great insight.
Victoria Mclaren bellmore
Another great book by Mr. Tracy. Long before "the secret", brian has been taking a no nonsense approach to making changes in one's life. Not through dreaming, but, rather through unfailing belief, and hard work. He is my favourite , and I admire his writing and thoughts
James Pritchert
A pretty good book and consistent with Brian Tracy's genre. Always uplifting and full of good advice. He causes me to reflect on my life and my current situations. That is why I enjoy his books.
Wafa Al.ahmadi
Jan 12, 2014 Wafa Al.ahmadi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
كتاب يشحذ الهمم لحياتك الحاضرة ونحو مستقبلك
المؤلف أبحر في جوانب كثر فلم ينحصر بالتفكير بل حتى بحتى بكيفية التخطيط وأثر القيم والعلاقات في حياة الأشخاص
أحببت الكتاب لتمكن الكتاب من أفكاره وتمثيل كل فكرة بتجارب على المستوى الأسري أو الوظيفي أو الدراسي ،
في المقابل كان اسهابه مملاً حين يتحدث عن الشركات والاستثمارات ولعل وظيفته هي ماتعكس اسقاطاته في الكتاب
عموما
الكتاب ممتع وأنصح بقراءته .
إتـاء
Mar 22, 2014 إتـاء rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
الكتاب ممتع وشيق وفيه العديد من التطبيقات والتقنيات القيمة النافعة التي أنا بحاجة إليها في مثل هذا الوقت .. اسأل الله أن ينفعنا بعلمنا
Mohammad Shaker
Lacks specifics and specifics are what make a good book. Many ideas are good though.
Don Cornelius
Great book, i recommend for anyone starting to discover themselves and their potentials.
Nomer
Mar 09, 2014 Nomer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I feel recharged after reading this book! Thank you for writing it, Mr. Tracy. :)
Hesham  ellayeh
براين تراسي
واحدمن المؤلفين المُلهمين العظام - رحلة نجاحه وحياته هي خير دليل علي فلسفته في الحياة - فهو رجل متنوع المشارب ثري المخزون - كلما قرآته حفزني والهمني جديداً - فهو من الكتاب الذين أحرص علي دوام التواصل معهم
كتابه جميل محفز - ينفض الغبار عن غشيتك ويهبك لمحة ايقاظ تجعلك تحلق في مدارات أرحب وتعود للواقع بنفس أقوي ارادة وعزم... وحمولة من الأفكار الابداعية التي تحثك عل يتطبيقها والاستفادة منها...من خلال عشقة لتقنين الأمور قدر الآمكان وصياغتها في قوانين سهلة الحفظ والتطبيق
انصح بقراءته عدة مر
...more
Farhan Khalid
You become what you think about most of the time

Whatever you believe, with conviction, becomes your reality

Any thought or action that you repeat over and over will eventually become a new habit

If there is no solution, there is no problem

Make a decision today that, from now on, you are going to eliminate all the “if only’s” from your life

If you want to be successful faster, you must double your rate of failure

Success lies on the far side of failure

You are not what you think you are, but what you
...more
Daniel Omel
A little new agey for my taste, but on the whole, on the money.
April
Nov 06, 2014 April rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really great book!
Anass
Mar 13, 2013 Anass is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
اسم الكتاب: غير تفكيرك غير حياتك

تأليف: بريان تراسي

عدد الصفحات:328

اللغة:عربي

توصيف:يفيض بالحكمة والحقيقة والحيوية، ويعرض سبل تحسين الحياة تحسيناً جذرياً في نظام تدريجي لتغير التفكير حيال الذات والقدرات، ويمكن من تحقيق نجاح أكبر في مختلف مجالات الحياة، ويتناول سبل التنقيب عن الثروات الكامنة داخل النفس البشرية، ويساعد على تحديد الأهداف الواقعية والتخطيط لتحقيق هذه الأهداف.

http://www.ibtesama.com/vb/urls.php?r...
Shohaz
Dec 12, 2014 Shohaz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is very nice book which will led you much.
Abdullah Al-Elewah
One of the most greatest books I've read in this feild. I found it like a magic that summarize most of our knowledge about self development with the key of thinking. And yes, reading this book would let you think of your life and the world with a new smart ways.

Whoever wants to read this is book, he is a smart, and who did, he is smarter.

Highly recommed!!
Samar Al-khateib
اخذت وقتا طويلا في قراءته لاني لم اكن متحمسه له كثيرا ..
لا أراه مناسبا لمن هو في سن الدراسة فهو يتكلم عامة عن تحقيق النجاح الاقتصادي فلم استفد منه الا بعض الامور البسيطة..
كما ان كلامه مكرر كما في جميع كتب التنمية البشرية وليس له اسلوب يجذب القارئ ..
ولكن ما اصاب فيه حقا هو ان الحياة تتغير بتغيير تفكيرك ووجهة نظرك للامور فحافظ عليها ايجابية دائما .. :))
Shanesa
Jun 02, 2015 Shanesa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book, as it is helping me get rid of stinkin’ thinkin’ and start focusing on more of the things I want (as opposed to the things I don’t want.) I especially took note of Brian Tracy’s teaching on committing to excellence. When given a job, do it fast and do it right and move on to the next task.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55 next »
topics  posts  views  last activity   
طبق أكثر من رائع 1 7 Jan 13, 2013 12:48PM  
  • The On-Time, On-Target Manager: How a "Last-Minute Manager" Conquered Procrastination
  • Simpleology: The Simple Science of Getting What You Want
  • The Time Trap
  • Managing Your Mind: The Mental Fitness Guide
  • Seven Years to Seven Figures: The Fast-Track Plan to Becoming a Millionaire
  • 25 Ways to Win with People: How to Make Others Feel Like a Million Bucks
  • The 22 Non-Negotiable Laws of Wellness: Take Your Health into Your Own Hands to Feel, Think, and Live Better Than You Ev
  • Do It!: Let's Get Off Our Buts
  • Read and Get Rich: How the Hidden Power of Reading Can Make You Richer in All Areas of Your Life
  • Little Gold Book of Yes! Attitude: How to Find, Build and Keep a Yes! Attitude for a Lifetime of Success
  • قوة المحادثة
  • Building Mental Muscle: Conditioning Exercises for the Six Intelligence Zones
  • Optimal Thinking: How to Be Your Best Self
  • The Secret Science: For the Physical and Spiritual Transformation of Man (Hermetic Philosophy, Book 1)
  • What Matters Most: The Power of Living Your Values
  • 50 Prosperity Classics
  • Public Speaking and Influencing Men in Business  (From the author of 'How to Win Friends & Influence People')
  • The Personal Credibility Factor: How to Get It, Keep It, and Get It Back (If You've Lost It)
22033
Brian Tracy is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations.

Brian Tracy has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the US, Canada and 55 other countries worldwide. As a Keynote speaker and seminar leader, he addresses more than 2
...more
More about Brian Tracy...

Share This Book



“You become what you think about most of the time” 10 likes
“Whatever you believe, with conviction, becomes your reality.” 6 likes
More quotes…