Learn to read with Fat Cat (Fun with Phonics)

Learn to read with Fat Cat (Fun With Phonics)

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Fat Cat likes to nap on his mat all day long. But he has little chance to enjoy his nap when Pat finds a rat in her hat! Beginning reader focuses on three-letter words with middle a sound.
Published 2006 by The Book Studio (first published January 1st 2004)

Leanne Lynch
This book is from the ‘fun with phonics’ series of early reader books, designed to develop children competency in phonics, particularly three letter words.
The book is a simple, effective way of introducing children to phonics and CVC words. The text is large print and bold, making it easier for children to read and accessible as a whole class activity. The book itself is quite short yet succinct in its desire to provide phonics practice, making it a perfect foundation for a phonics lesson.
I beli...more
Maureen
Learn to read with Fat Cat (Fun with Phonics)
By Sue Graves, Jan Smith
Alicia
I like that this phonics book has a turning wheel so that kids can try to find the word featured on each page. This interactive game makes it easier for kids to learn the words. It is an extension of the book within the book.
Heart
Heart marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2013
Ian
Ian added it
Aug 13, 2011
Sable
Sable added it
Feb 19, 2009
But Why Can't I? (Our Emotions & Behaviour) Not Fair, Won't Share I'm Not Happy Who Feels Scared? Mop Top